follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: What makes us believe in DOGE coin ??  (Read 14838 times)

Offline de_prof

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1484
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 04:35:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
Re: What makes us believe in DOGE coin ??
« Reply #45 on: February 13, 2024, 02:09:55 AM »

DOGE is not a Meme coin but DOGE has become a commodity that many people use for every transaction, I admit this since I first learned that DOGE is widely used when depositing and withdrawing to gambling sites.
But strangely, many members say that DOGE coin is a useless Meme coin.

Everyone has considerations about putting their money into investing.  There are those who read good news, there are those who read news from haters.  There are those who like meme coins, there are those who prefer other coins.  Doge has become a commodity for transactions, that's a good thing.
But there are those who argue that meme coins remain meme coins.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: February 13, 2024, 02:09:55 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline jonathancool220

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1980
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 05:36:07 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2024, 05:19:42 AM »
DOGE is not a Meme coin but DOGE has become a commodity that many people use for every transaction, I admit this since I first learned that DOGE is widely used when depositing and withdrawing to gambling sites.
But strangely, many members say that DOGE coin is a useless Meme coin.
But there are those who argue that meme coins remain meme coins.
And do you think the DOGE coin is still called a normal Meme coin?
Or do you think this DOGE coin is a Meme coin that has no value at all?

Previously I also said that DOGE coin has lots of platforms that support DOGE coin.
So, I personally say that this DOGE coin is not just an ordinary Meme coin, and this DOGE coin is very valuable to me.
Let's see, when the DOGE coin reaches 5 cents, lots of people will continue to buy it. And those who later buy at 5 cents do not believe the current DOGE coin price of around 0.085 USD.

Offline fadl4

• Activity: 1126
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Last Active: April 14, 2024, 04:42:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2024, 06:02:01 AM »

Previously I also said that DOGE coin has lots of platforms that support DOGE coin.
So, I personally say that this DOGE coin is not just an ordinary Meme coin, and this DOGE coin is very valuable to me.
Let's see, when the DOGE coin reaches 5 cents, lots of people will continue to buy it. And those who later buy at 5 cents do not believe the current DOGE coin price of around 0.085 USD.
In my opinion, Dogecoin is not an ordinary meme coin because there has been a price increase that surprised everyone and was unexpected. Most people don't believe in dogecoin probably because they think it's just a one-time event, but I'm sure my long-term investment in dogecoin will also pay off when least expected.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

Offline jonathancool220

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1980
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 05:36:07 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #48 on: February 14, 2024, 11:04:20 AM »

In my opinion, Dogecoin is not an ordinary meme coin because there has been a price increase that surprised everyone and was unexpected.
If you know about the development of DOGE coin by several people who are experts in blockchain, it is certain that many platforms have been created, such as making ATMs for credit cards with Bitcoin.
But if you compare it with Solana and BNB coins, they don't have a credit card ATM yet, this is definitely a coin development that DOGE coin is lagging behind.
This is just my opinion and whether you believe it or not, please check the reference on Google. :P

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: Today at 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2024, 10:14:19 AM »
In my opinion, Dogecoin is not an ordinary meme coin because there has been a price increase that surprised everyone and was unexpected. Most people don't believe in dogecoin probably because they think it's just a one-time event, but I'm sure my long-term investment in dogecoin will also pay off when least expected.
Dogecoin has indeed been bought by Elon Musk, so the original founder has made a lot of profit, and of course, I'm sure Billy Markus still has a lot of Dogecoin, which he has saved and waited until the price rose to become very expensive, then sold it and made a lot of profit, which makes it clear that Elon Musk must provide developments that could trigger an increase in the price of Dogecoin.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1706
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:20:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2024, 10:40:03 PM »
Dogecoin has indeed been bought by Elon Musk, so the original founder has made a lot of profit, and of course, I'm sure Billy Markus still has a lot of Dogecoin, which he has saved and waited until the price rose to become very expensive, then sold it and made a lot of profit, which makes it clear that Elon Musk must provide developments that could trigger an increase in the price of Dogecoin.
Yes, maybe the reason why I and maybe most of the people buy Doge coin is because Doge itself was once hyped because of Elon Musk, and currently he still has it, even using Doge as one of the payments in his business, if no fault of SpaceEx or tesla. Of course, this trend will continue as long as Elon still supports Doge.

Then, Doge is the first meme coin that has existed from the past until now and has never been delisted on the market, in fact Doge is still in the top 10 CMC positions.

Offline PX-Z

• Activity: 1058
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 05:11:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2024, 11:04:45 PM »
We believe that DOGE has got a lot of community.
We believe that DOGE has got a lot of Fundamentals.
We believe that DOGE has got a lot of Platform Development.

But apart from that, what makes us believe in DOGE coins ??
Do we also often trade DOGE coins with our trust in DOGE coins ??
Nope, most are just riding on elon's way of humor and hype and maybe future plans in Dogecoin, he loves memes after all, lol. With the recent development of X (Twitter) and the announcement (not official) (or maybe just rumors) of the platform becoming a financial platform. Surely, cmc's top 10 cryptos (this includes doge of course) will be added to that platform. And will add another strong hype. Once elon dumps it, expect it will go down at the very bottom.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2024, 11:04:45 PM »

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2024, 12:34:54 PM »
Yes, maybe the reason why I and maybe most of the people buy Doge coin is because Doge itself was once hyped because of Elon Musk, and currently he still has it, even using Doge as one of the payments in his business, if no fault of SpaceEx or tesla. Of course, this trend will continue as long as Elon still supports Doge.

Then, Doge is the first meme coin that has existed from the past until now and has never been delisted on the market, in fact Doge is still in the top 10 CMC positions.
I think that when Elon Musk once did that and it ended up being a problem for him, it would be impossible for Elon Musk to repeat his mistake with the same thing. However, when I saw Elon Musk buy Twitter and change the Twitter property rights to X, which is owned by Elon Musk, then there was It is possible that Elon Musk is free to do something on the platform he owns, including triggering an increase in the price of Doge coin as was done in the past.

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Last Active: Today at 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #53 on: February 21, 2024, 11:59:28 PM »
Dogecoin is one of the top altcoins. We can't deny that Dogecoin is a part of the top 20 coins in the world. Although many people doubt with the future of Dogecoin, in reality it still survived in the 12th place. It simply indicates that Dogecoin has good demand in the market, people still believe in using Dogecoin as their investment or trading coin. However, since Dogecoin is a meme coin, I only brave to use it for a short term holding.

« Last Edit: February 22, 2024, 12:01:37 AM by I-Bit »

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 954
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:12:14 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #54 on: March 06, 2024, 02:52:48 PM »
Dogecoin is one of the top altcoins. We can't deny that Dogecoin is a part of the top 20 coins in the world. Although many people doubt with the future of Dogecoin, in reality it still survived in the 12th place. It simply indicates that Dogecoin has good demand in the market, people still believe in using Dogecoin as their investment or trading coin. However, since Dogecoin is a meme coin, I only brave to use it for a short term holding.
Unfortunately in the last few days it seems that the presence of Dogecoin on exchanges has not been taken into account because a few days ago Shiba and PEPE had very terrible price movements, price increases of up to 50% in one day, Dogecoin did not provide support so there was no increase price for Dogecoin.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 02:28:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #55 on: March 08, 2024, 03:15:07 PM »
Unfortunately in the last few days it seems that the presence of Dogecoin on exchanges has not been taken into account because a few days ago Shiba and PEPE had very terrible price movements, price increases of up to 50% in one day, Dogecoin did not provide support so there was no increase price for Dogecoin.

Maybe waiting for Elon Musk to wave his magic wand, so that the price of doge will immediately experience a significant increase following Shib and Pepe. but that's how memecoin is, always waiting for the hype. that's what makes me dislike memecoin

Online Stompix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1689
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 10:41:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #56 on: March 08, 2024, 03:32:32 PM »

Dogecoin is up 113% in the last 30 days!
Bitcoin is up 52%.
Ethereum is up 63%.
Solana 47% and Cardano 45%.

Besides Shiba Dogecoin is the only coin in top 10 coins that has gained over 100%!
So how can you claim there was no price increase in Dogecoin?

but that's how memecoin is, always waiting for the hype. that's what makes me dislike memecoin

Labeling the 3rd most used coin in the worlds for purchases /deposited and overall acceptance as a memecoin is really last decade material.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: Today at 09:59:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #57 on: March 09, 2024, 06:22:14 PM »
Dogecoin is still a good meme coin to hold, although some people underestimate it because it only depends on Elon Musk's popularity, but remember there are still many big investors who hold this meme coin. I'm not talking about the future of Dogecoin, but this coin is still suitable to buy to hold until the bullish season

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG