follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Which Cryptocurrency will rise in future?  (Read 10073 times)

Offline bitcoin-shark

• Activity: 1196
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 09:31:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Good Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
Re: Which Cryptocurrency will rise in future?
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2021, 09:25:03 PM »
the recent changes in value that took place in the last time of bitcoin have also dragged down almost all the other altcoins, the same thing will happen at the next btc pump and they will almost all go up, however i would bet on eth, 1inch, cake, polkadot , cardano is a personal opinion and not a financial advice

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2021, 09:25:03 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2021, 11:30:56 PM »
To be sure, the Top 100 Coins will have a greater opportunity for survive and also advanced in the future. Moreover, those who have real products, use, and professional solid teams. So, we must be careful and smart to choose the right coins to invest for long term.

Offline Mistroy

• Activity: 120
  • Last Active: April 17, 2022, 06:42:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2021, 10:07:19 AM »
The price of any coin in the cryptocurrency market is not fixed.  Pumping can happen at any time and dumping can happen again.  However, there are some coins that have a good future.  John Bitcoin The value of bitcoin was much lower than before.  Now the value of bitcoin has gone up a lot.  As the price of Bitcoin rises in the cryptocurrency market, so does the price of some more coins.  There are some coins that will increase in value as long as they last.  For example, Bitcoin Ethereum BNB will go a long way in the future.  However, I can say that in the future, if Bitcoin is legal worldwide, Bitcoin will be used as a virtual currency.  Bitcoin is currently the number one position in the cryptocurrency world.

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2021, 10:24:23 AM »
The sharp drop means bitcoin had temporarily erased all its gains following Tesla's announcement that it would purchase $1.5 billion worth of the cryptocurrency. It was also down more than 50% since hitting a record high of $64,829 in mid-April

is there any other cryptocurrency that can be rise n future ? if yes then proper details which one is ?

Of course, crypto currency will rise at the coming future. We all see almost all of crypto currencies are struggling now, but I think It's just dump and temporarily.
You can buy several potential latcoin now, like BNB, cardano, XRP etc.
No worries about crypto currency future.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Anonylz

• Activity: 1115
  • Last Active: December 06, 2023, 04:48:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Second year Anniversary Search 10 Posts
« Reply #49 on: May 30, 2021, 12:28:33 PM »
To be sure, the Top 100 Coins will have a greater opportunity for survive and also advanced in the future. Moreover, those who have real products, use, and professional solid teams. So, we must be careful and smart to choose the right coins to invest for long term.
I wouldn't even look too deep into the top 100, the top 10 Cryptocurrencies are just fine for anyone to select from for future investment even though there were coins in this category back in 2017 that are no longer on that spot now due to either lack of development or new idea, Investment in crypto of cause is of great risk.

Offline Malam90

• Mythical
  • Activity: 5871
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: March 13, 2023, 02:19:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2021, 04:35:12 PM »
Basically i believe and depend on coins who has own blockchain and utility. Few tokens will survive but most of the tokens will die with the passage of time. Ultimately, Coins will survive that we have been observing. I believe BNB, DOT, ADA, LINK, TRX, XLM, SOL, MATIC, ATOM, KSM, AVAX, ZEN, GTN/RLC, WAVES and other coins. Most of the potential coins will dominate crypto market after BTC.

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1730
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 11:32:03 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #51 on: May 30, 2021, 04:59:27 PM »
The sharp drop means bitcoin had temporarily erased all its gains following Tesla's announcement that it would purchase $1.5 billion worth of the cryptocurrency. It was also down more than 50% since hitting a record high of $64,829 in mid-April

is there any other cryptocurrency that can be rise n future ? if yes then proper details which one is ?

There are a lot of cryptocurrencies that have the potential to increase in the future. And one of these is Ada, Vet, Cake, Momo, Panther, Matic, Ame, Shiba, Bnb, and many more. These are just my observation based on what I saw in the market so far dude.
But still, you can do your own research as well too.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: May 30, 2021, 04:59:27 PM »

Offline jenica

• Activity: 632
  • Last Active: February 13, 2023, 04:48:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #52 on: May 30, 2021, 05:51:14 PM »
the recent changes in value that took place in the last time of bitcoin have also dragged down almost all the other altcoins, the same thing will happen at the next btc pump and they will almost all go up, however i would bet on eth, 1inch, cake, polkadot , cardano is a personal opinion and not a financial advice
What a great choice, if I'm personally currently trying to collect more 1inch and TKO, they are a token exchange project, with the hope that they can hit a price like binance, or at least like UNI.

Offline Limabd

• Activity: 144
  • Last Active: March 30, 2024, 05:19:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
« Reply #53 on: June 01, 2021, 03:52:28 AM »
I think,all cryptocurrencies will grow.The price of any coin can rise at any time in the market.But the cryptocurrency market is completely uncertain and unfounded.However we can expect that some of the best-known coins/tokens on the market will once again reach new ATHs and continue to grow.NEO, TRX, LTC, EOS, IOTA, ONT, XMR, XLM… etc those are coins with large communities and will definitely be noticed in the near future.Search your own ways.Use coinmarketcap, coingecko and other trusted site.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2021, 12:07:27 PM by Limabd »

Offline Dexzon

• Activity: 136
  • Last Active: June 20, 2021, 12:41:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #54 on: June 01, 2021, 05:38:08 AM »
No one knows what coins can go up in price when the price of Bitcoin goes down, but always seeing an opportunity by buying a coin when the price goes down is a good decision, currently Bitcoin price has gone up to $37k and all altcoins are following the current upward trend.

Offline Paha87

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2342
  • https://t.me/testnet_guide
  • Referrals: 15
  • Last Active: January 20, 2024, 03:06:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
« Reply #55 on: June 01, 2021, 07:24:33 AM »
To be honest and fair, I support the opinion that there are only 2-3 assets in cryptocurrencies that are worthy of being in the portfolio of every investor, I'm talking about BTC/ETH/BNB.
I like to study new projects and here I came across one interesting post in the press - https://www.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/an-overview-of-recently-issued-tokens-worth-investing-in-2456928, another - https://dev.to/manbir/new-crypto-coins-2021-2e68
Really interesting new projects. Study for your health.

Offline Dora Walletinvestor

• Activity: 340
  • Last Active: November 29, 2022, 10:52:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #56 on: June 01, 2021, 09:31:19 AM »
I wouldn't even look too deep into the top 100, the top 10 Cryptocurrencies are just fine for anyone to select from for future investment even though there were coins in this category back in 2017 that are no longer on that spot now due to either lack of development or new idea, Investment in crypto of cause is of great risk.

I agree that coins high up the top should be our main priorities. At the same time, it can be good to invest small amounts of money into smaller coins as well (amounts you truly can afford to lose).
Check out the latest forecasts and news about cryptocurrencies, stocks, forex pairs and more on WalletInvestor.com

Offline neocrypto90

• Activity: 101
  • If you are in crypto, you are inside the new era
  • Last Active: July 05, 2023, 07:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 100 Posts
« Reply #57 on: June 02, 2021, 05:04:52 AM »
No one knows what coins can go up in price when the price of Bitcoin goes down, but always seeing an opportunity by buying a coin when the price goes down is a good decision, currently Bitcoin price has gone up to $37k and all altcoins are following the current upward trend.

I think for those who have a lot of money, called whales, it's better to invest in Bitcoin because it's sustainable and strong, but for those who haven't two much fund, it's better to invest in the low cap altcoins, so they can make two three or more times their money.

Offline raisajahan

• Activity: 943
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: March 30, 2024, 05:07:39 AM
    • View Profile

10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #58 on: June 02, 2021, 06:54:11 PM »
The cryptocurrency market is completely uncertain so no one can say for sure when a cryptocurrency will rise in price. But we can tell that the price of bitcoin may rise in the future because it has that kind of possibility and market strength. One the other hand there are many coins in the market which have good market position for growing price. Like ethereum, polkadot, tron and so one have that kind of possibility to rise in future.

Offline raisajahan

• Activity: 943
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: March 30, 2024, 05:07:39 AM
    • View Profile

10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #59 on: June 06, 2021, 07:43:27 AM »
There are many crypto currency in the market whose price ups and down continuously in the market. but some crypto currency will rise in the future. in my opinion ethereum, polkadot, tron, xlm is one of them. Crypto currency market is always ups and down so its need to identify first which currency will go up next. Because it is difficult to tell exactly which currency will go up. But sometimes we may assume.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG