follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Memecoins with funny names.  (Read 323 times)

Offline CryptoTalisman

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 26
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 09:19:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma 10 Posts Topic Starter
Memecoins with funny names.
« on: April 06, 2024, 08:59:22 AM »
There are some crypto names one would hear and just burst into laughter. I have seen a lot of them but there is one I came across today while searching for trending tokens on Coingecko called MUMU. You need to know what this means in my country: it literally means a complete idiot.

But to my surprise, this token has been performing well and listed on some top exchanges.  Based on Solana ecosystem, the project seems to be gaining more relevance as the mcap and trading volume has surged exponentially in the last 2 weeks. For me personally, the name discouraged me from buying it even though it has obvious potential to be the next BONK looking at the community support and the social sentiment surrounding it on various social media space but am curious and want to know if you will buy a crypto whose name have a negative fundamental to your believe?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Memecoins with funny names.
« on: April 06, 2024, 08:59:22 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Ambatman

• Activity: 258
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 10:46:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Quick Poster Poll Voter Avatar
Re: Memecoins with funny names.
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2024, 09:16:51 AM »
I don't know, I feel coins with weird name especially meme tend to do better of recent. Take Pepe for example, it's how most in my country call the spice pepper.The thing is its conditional. The success of a product is not only on the name especially in the crypto space. There are many things to consider which you highlighted some like community, supply, utility among others. That's why it is emphasised don't judge a book by its cover. If it's a good project, invest. We in for the profits and utility.

Offline Stompix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1727
  • Last Active: Today at 03:02:16 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2024, 07:29:16 PM »
Don't know if funny but at least ridiculous:
Cumrocket, Poopcoin, Toad Killer, Karate Combat, HarryPotterObamaSonic10Inu, Where Did The ETH Go?, Floor Cheese Burger

I have seen a lot of them but there is one I came across today while searching for trending tokens on Coingecko called MUMU.

Searching on coingecko for that I found out there are two "mumu the bull" coins:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mumu-the-bull-erc/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mumu-ing/

People are running out of ideas

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 887
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 09:35:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2024, 08:32:43 PM »
We can have as many as possible names of memecoins representing funny things about life, but we may not just have to treat them as such on how their names are being represented, we only need to intensify our research about them and make more enquiry on the prospects with such memecoin, most of them were names given by the developers while some are abbreviations, but i don't think two memecoins can be able to use same name already existing by one before. 

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1468
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 06:44:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2024, 11:12:33 PM »
there are a lot of meme coins with funny names, on the Solana network, they only last 1-2 months after their FOMO is gone they will die, so it's better to research further the new meme coins listed so don't be fooled by the existing Market Capitalization, sometimes it's just hoax

Offline AvatarSiri

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 34
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 07:27:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Karma 10 Posts Topic Starter
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2024, 04:06:04 AM »
Don't know if funny but at least ridiculous:
Cumrocket, Poopcoin, Toad Killer, Karate Combat, HarryPotterObamaSonic10Inu, Where Did The ETH Go?, Floor Cheese Burger

I have seen a lot of them but there is one I came across today while searching for trending tokens on Coingecko called MUMU.

Searching on coingecko for that I found out there are two "mumu the bull" coins:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mumu-the-bull-erc/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mumu-ing/

That's what memes are for. I think it's the first one, I searched, joined their community on X, even though it's a funny name, they tend to be coordinated aha.. weird names often does good numbers when it comes to memecoins and seeing MUMU reaching platforms like Bitget this early around $20m in mcap, they might be up to something, who knows 🤷

People are running out of ideas

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2078
  • Get Hot Mining Hot for free on Telegram
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 02:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2024, 12:21:33 AM »
There are some crypto names one would hear and just burst into laughter. I have seen a lot of them but there is one I came across today while searching for trending tokens on Coingecko called MUMU. You need to know what this means in my country: it literally means a complete idiot.

But to my surprise, this token has been performing well and listed on some top exchanges.  Based on Solana ecosystem, the project seems to be gaining more relevance as the mcap and trading volume has surged exponentially in the last 2 weeks. For me personally, the name discouraged me from buying it even though it has obvious potential to be the next BONK looking at the community support and the social sentiment surrounding it on various social media space but am curious and want to know if you will buy a crypto whose name have a negative fundamental to your believe?
Who cares about negative fundamentals when it's money we are here to make? I actually have come across this meme coin on dexscreener while I was searching for some meme coins with good potentials to invest in, I saw it and actually took or picked interest in it, but unfortunately, looking at it's market cap, I felt I was already late to that party, so, I completely ignore it and went in search for another.

The thing is, meme coin will such names usually may seem so unserious, some may discard it calling it a garbage (which actually it really is), but you did be surprised that meme coins like this are the ones that sometimes end up taking the meme coin spotlight.

When it comes to memecoins, the funnier and relatable the name of the coin is, the better because, That can drive investors to want to invest in such a coin, because it has a name or title the society can easily relate to
...HOT.app......Because.It's.Gonna.Be HUGE......Mine.HOT on Telegram...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2024, 12:21:33 AM »

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 887
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 09:35:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2024, 04:11:01 PM »
One thing that i know is that you cannot experience seeing more than one coin having the same name, everyone of them have their own unique way and pattern of naming their coins, in which i believe that they would have researched about the available names already taken in other for them to know which other ones are available for them to use, while some names used are very funny to hear.

Offline robelneo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1828
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 12:29:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2024, 06:01:14 PM »

Here in our country, the word MUMU means ghost, and the word PEPE is a nick name for those who have the name Jose, there are so many meme coins coming up I stumble and commented on one name Dumb coin.
Developers are coming up with meme coins that's easy to recall or funny name another funny name meme coins are Doge eat Doge, and Dogewithfood, for the complete meme coins in the market you can check this out

https://www.coingecko.com/en/categories/meme-token

« Last Edit: April 13, 2024, 06:03:53 PM by robelneo »
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online bitterguy28

• Activity: 1092
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 08:27:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2024, 05:24:55 AM »
They are using Funny names to be easily familiarized and they are performing well because they are being played by whales who tries to manipulate those project , but the main thing here is that will those Meme coin stay long?
or will vanished in the future? we knew how big players do here and we are not newbie in that market.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1733
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 03:07:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2024, 12:00:43 PM »
They are using Funny names to be easily familiarized and they are performing well because they are being played by whales who tries to manipulate those project , but the main thing here is that will those Meme coin stay long?
or will vanished in the future? we knew how big players do here and we are not newbie in that market.
Most meme coins don't last long on the market, they only exist at the beginning and are slowly abandoned, and often become scam coins. There are only a small percentage of meme coins that can survive in the market and still have takers.

To be honest, I don't pay attention to the names of meme coins, because the more meme coins that appear in my opinion, the weirder the names they give. Maybe they ran out of ideas because there are so many meme coins, especially on the Solana network.

Offline akeemqaz

• Activity: 55
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 01:48:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    50 Posts Poll Voter 10 Posts
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2024, 01:42:07 AM »
Have you heard about Harrypotterobamasonic10inu? That's the funniest memecoin to me. I had to buy some and wait till 2x before using Bitget smart portfolio to take profit from it. Also, I see that the coin is still strong as it used to.
I might buy more if I see nay dip.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG