follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: CAN I EARN JUST BY HOLDING MY ETHEREUM  (Read 748 times)

Online Crypto Library

• Activity: 995
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 08:55:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Search Karma Bad
Re: CAN I EARN JUST BY HOLDING MY ETHEREUM
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2024, 08:26:03 PM »
I’ve been holding onto my Ethereum and Bitcoin cash for a while now, and honestly, I’ve been unsure about what to do with it. I know ETH is a valuable asset, but simply holding it doesn't seem like the best way to maximize its potential. Price has been flying up and down recently, but i'm bullish on it with the upcoming ETF approval, that is if it was approved it will be a plus for most retail holders like myself. Do you have any idea how i can make the most out of my holdings.
After the bitcoin the coin I trust the most in cryptocurrency is Ethereum. And I also think Ethereum will be the best choice for those person who want to invest in altcoin for long-term. So definitelyyou can earn by holding Ethereum in case of long-term investment. If you see new recently then Ethereum is also an approved ETF spot it is true that we haven't see that kind of huge pump on but it will effect on market for long-term so wait an see. You can also take the DCA strategy for long-term investment.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2024, 08:26:03 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Gurujebs

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1243
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 04:36:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2024, 09:06:24 PM »
After the bitcoin the coin I trust the most in cryptocurrency is Ethereum. And I also think Ethereum will be the best choice for those person who want to invest in altcoin for long-term. So definitelyyou can earn by holding Ethereum in case of long-term investment. If you see new recently then Ethereum is also an approved ETF spot it is true that we haven't see that kind of huge pump on but it will effect on market for long-term so wait an see. You can also take the DCA strategy for long-term investment.

If not for anything, I'm bullish in ethereum because of ETF, it can only take time but it will definitely be approved and that means only thing, the institutional investors are going to be chasing after Ethereum like the way they are doing to Bitcoin which is going to result to high demand and a new all time high is going to be seen and that's where $10k is expected to come, that's going to be like a new journey of Bitcoin.

However, there is something that I don't like about Ethereum and that's the gas fee. I had an airdrop to claim last week on the network but the contract execution is hight and it was discouraging because what I'm going to be getting wouldn't be much again and I just have to abandoned it it, this is why Solana is winning despite been centralized.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3576
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 05:29:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2024, 11:03:56 PM »
As others have said, airdrop is one of the better options instead of just letting it sit in your wallet. There are a lot of newer projects that are offering airdrops if you stake on their pools and many people have earned decent amounts from airdrops alone. Again, be sure to pick the trusted platforms.

Online Vx1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2458
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 07:33:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2024, 11:48:07 PM »
I’ve been holding onto my Ethereum and Bitcoin cash for a while now, and honestly, I’ve been unsure about what to do with it. I know ETH is a valuable asset, but simply holding it doesn't seem like the best way to maximize its potential. Price has been flying up and down recently, but i'm bullish on it with the upcoming ETF approval, that is if it was approved it will be a plus for most retail holders like myself. Do you have any idea how i can make the most out of my holdings.
By just holding Ethereum you can still make a profit, because the price of Ethereum always rises from time to time.  But if we have the expertise to trade it, then I think it will be better and it will be quicker to make a profit.
In Cryptocurreny there are many ways to earn money, just holding may be one of people's choices here.  However, the more choices you have, the greater the potential for profit.

Offline bitterguy28

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1256
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 01:03:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #19 on: Today at 07:17:09 AM »
If you are really holding ethereum and bitcoin for a while now then you must know what is the nature and the
 behavior of crypto not just bitcoin and ethereum instead all cryptocurrencies that existing.
and upon your question? now that  Sport ETF have been approved then what can be yours in this situation?

and also  have you decided to withdraw your ethereum or maintain holding it up to now?

But asking to be earning while holding then yes you are in a sure ball when investing and keeping your ethereum
because there are so much to expect from this great coin of course following the Bitcoin supremacy .

Online Faisal2202

• Activity: 949
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 09:15:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #20 on: Today at 08:02:16 AM »
Yes, you can earn money by just holding Ethereum because it's a good coin for long-term investment, as of writing this post, ETFs have been approved and the prices have increased a lot. And day by day, just like BTC the price of ETH will decrease and increase. The type of increment are expecting with ETH due to ETF approvals is not going to happen because they same expectations we had with BTC ETFs.

So I think ETH ETFs will follow the BTC ETFs pattern, and that is it will decrease its value for the first few months maybe and after that there will be a boom in the price of ETH and we will see it at $6000 and many people including me are also saying it can easily touch $10k target. Which according to me is a good option. And ETH is going to give you more returns in compared to BTC as it can easily give you 2x at CMP while BTC can't give you more than 1x at CMP.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██