follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: [Escrow] OTC Group - Looking for admins & advisors (PM me)  (Read 1947 times)

Offline HBKMusiK

• Activity: 345
  • 🔥Romanian Moderator/Translator🔥
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: July 26, 2023, 12:07:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
[Escrow] OTC Group - Looking for admins & advisors (PM me)
« on: January 22, 2019, 01:04:53 AM »
Hello everyone, here you have the Romanian Moderator of this forum with my newly created channel for OTC Trading:
This is the link where you can join the new group: https://t.me/joinchat/KylI_EwjwiZbatexPTSXuA

;) We are only at the beggining of a beautiful journey, OTC World is the place where you can trade safe and for a small fee, you can change any asset without the requirements of KYC, AML or some other procedure.
Warm Welcome from OTCWorld Team,  where you can trade any asset OTC (no exchange) via an ADMIN as your trusted escrow.

;D A place where P2P trading is done via an admin through escrow to avoid any form of scams.

8) We pride ourselves on “Trading Between Two As The Trusted Third”!

:-[ Need something else escrowed?!

:) For example, betting on an event, a neo domain or anything that requires a trusted third party - please don't hesitate to contact an admin!

::) FIRST, if you have not done so ensure you have an avatar and username or you will get banned.

:-* Secondly, please post all ads in the following format or risk having your ad deleted:

:-X Format:

If you want to trade something, post your ad like this:

Want to buy/want to sell:
#Token (qty)
For
#Token (qty)

Should you post an offer for locked tokens, be sure that you are going to follow these rules:

1.Seller will get his funds after buyer receives his tokens
2. Seller NEEDS to deposit some funds as a security(Minimum 50%), so if he/she backs out from the deal at the unlocking of tokens the security fund will be sent to buyer for compensation.
3.If you are not ready to follow these rules, DO NOT post offer for locked tokens.
4. Buyer will always assume some risk in this situation, so beware.

OTC Escrow Fee:
For all trades fees are only 0.5% per person totaling 1%.

Know Your Official Admins:

1. @ADRIANH10
2. @TomaAdrianRO
3.@HBKMusiK

:-[ Beware of scammers:
Anyone who asks to trade without escrow can be out to scam you, it’s your responsibility to ensure you use an official admin for escrow always. ALWAYS PM the admin first using the links above, BEFORE accepting any group invites!

It is ESSENTIAL that both parties in a trade ALWAYS send to the defined escrow wallets below as this will prevent scams!!! Also avoid external groups!! We know of quite a few large OTC groups that are designed to steal funds! Only deal with @OTCWorld for your own security!
We are looking for admins with proven records in the world of crypto OTC trading, if you have a portfolio don't hesitate to pm me or contact me on my telegram: @HBKMusiK
« Last Edit: January 22, 2019, 01:09:34 AM by HBKMusiK »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

[Escrow] OTC Group - Looking for admins & advisors (PM me)
« on: January 22, 2019, 01:04:53 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline HBKMusiK

• Activity: 345
  • 🔥Romanian Moderator/Translator🔥
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: July 26, 2023, 12:07:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
Re: [Escrow] OTC Group - Looking for admins & advisors (PM me)
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2019, 01:17:19 PM »
Bump for visibility  ;D

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG