follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Stake,earn and mining?  (Read 1217 times)

Online Cantsay

• Activity: 1028
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 09:29:34 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Bad
Re: Stake,earn and mining?
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2024, 08:02:09 PM »
but if you want to hunt the bounty you can do it for free and you can easily earn money by doing it for free.
I don't think bounty hunting is free, you put time into it, and as far as i am concerned time is very important and expensive too. In addition to that, many bounty campaigns do not pay people who participate in their bounty campaign and they end up wasting their time on it, there is high risk of wasting your time if you promote projects through bounty campaigns.

At first, I thought @Litzki1990 was referring to "bugs bounty" When she used the word "bounty" I never knew it was an altcoins bounty campaign.

I personally wouldn't advise anyone to go into a bounty campaign since there's a high probability of being robbed of your precious time without getting any payments and sometimes you get paid with tokens that never get listed - the best would be to learn to trade ( although, it's going to cost him a lot of money before he can finally be good at it) and use signature as a side hustle.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2024, 08:02:09 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline salad daging

• Activity: 968
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 09:09:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2024, 08:05:20 PM »
Have been decide to do next move besides trading and bounty hunting so my question is where could be possible be the best way to gain big percentage profits with 10$ in crypto space?
As others have said $10 is meaningless especially if you use the ETH network it won't be enough to pay for the network, although I know there are options where the network is easier but there is no point with $10.

The more capital you spend the higher the return but the risk of loss will be quite large, so it's better how you increase the capital in other ways even for now $100 is sometimes not enough.

People think $1000 will be enough.

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1603
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 11:19:18 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2024, 08:18:54 PM »
Have been decide to do next move besides trading and bounty hunting so my question is where could be possible be the best way to gain big percentage profits with 10$ in crypto space?
As others have said $10 is meaningless especially if you use the ETH network it won't be enough to pay for the network, although I know there are options where the network is easier but there is no point with $10.

The more capital you spend the higher the return but the risk of loss will be quite large, so it's better how you increase the capital in other ways even for now $100 is sometimes not enough.

$1000 may still not enough  actually, they are not making it easy for anyone to make money unless you are patient enough to wait for the bull market. staking altcoins with $1k will most probably just let you earn $1 a week. that amount is not enough for someone living in a city where inflation made the prices more than 50%.  you are lucky already if you live in SA where $1 is enough to buy you 3 meals a day.  staking and mining requires huge investment still.

bounty campaigns sometimes doesn't pay too. so sometimes you are just wasting time doing it. you get lucky sometimes when the project is genuine.

Online Findingnemo

• Activity: 815
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 09:09:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter Search Karma
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2024, 08:31:45 PM »
Mining requires few hundred thousands dollars.

Staking requires atleast 1000 dollars.

With $10 better not to do anything at all, cause depositing that $10 to buy ETH on exchange then withdrawing itself will take 75% or even 100%.

You can try bounty hunting further to accumulate your capital to do your next big thing.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline salad daging

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2024, 08:41:51 PM »

$1000 may still not enough  actually, they are not making it easy for anyone to make money unless you are patient enough to wait for the bull market. staking altcoins with $1k will most probably just let you earn $1 a week. that amount is not enough for someone living in a city where inflation made the prices more than 50%.  you are lucky already if you live in SA where $1 is enough to buy you 3 meals a day.  staking and mining requires huge investment still.

bounty campaigns sometimes doesn't pay too. so sometimes you are just wasting time doing it. you get lucky sometimes when the project is genuine.
I'm just referring to staking a new project with the expectation of token rewards at the end because the OP said bounty hunting.

If you say $1000 will only earn $1 a week then that's APY income so it's obviously small if you only rely on the profit from APY let alone that per year is relatively small if it's in ETH.

That's the risk of bounty/airdrop hunting sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, but I see where when many people bet on Ethena it gets a decent reward even though it depends on how much capital is spent.

Online examplens

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1859
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 09:24:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Linux User Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2024, 09:50:06 AM »
If you say $1000 will only earn $1 a week then that's APY income so it's obviously small if you only rely on the profit from APY let alone that per year is relatively small if it's in ETH.
This is quite realistic. $1 per week is $52 per year, which is about 5.2% APY (on a $1000 investment). In some cases, up to 8% or a max of 10% can be found, anything over is high risk and quite unrealistic.
30% or more (annually) mostly leads to fraud. I hope it is pointless to talk about such percentages on a daily basis as a serious option.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 852
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 07:24:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2024, 10:47:34 AM »
Everything depends on our own proficiency, if we discover the area of interest and what we actually want to go for, we will make decision for it, as for me, staking is not a good idea, i can choose either ways to earn bitcoin by trading or holding down my investment, that aspect of mining may be a little technically demanding because of the requirements needed to set a mining rig, but some could really go for that base on their affordability.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2024, 10:47:34 AM »

Offline DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1064
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 08:00:20 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2024, 11:10:21 AM »
This is quite realistic. $1 per week is $52 per year, which is about 5.2% APY (on a $1000 investment). In some cases, up to 8% or a max of 10% can be found, anything over is high risk and quite unrealistic.
30% or more (annually) mostly leads to fraud. I hope it is pointless to talk about such percentages on a daily basis as a serious option.
This choice would be better than to let your money sit in the bank. Bank most likely earn at least 1-2% per annum or even lower depending on the country you reside. This may not be big enough but a good investment progress as it is still gaining profit.

Offline salad daging

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2024, 09:06:11 PM »
Yeah it's still realistic and most APYs are small with the order on offer, but anything more than that and it's a risky coin.
30% per year is common for new coins that are just listed on some exchanges they offer high APY, but I can't say it's a scam but more of a risk to the coin price that will continue to fall so with 30% APY it's meaningless.

Online Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1050
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 10:01:12 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2024, 09:22:52 PM »
Yeah it's still realistic and most APYs are small with the order on offer, but anything more than that and it's a risky coin.
30% per year is common for new coins that are just listed on some exchanges they offer high APY, but I can't say it's a scam but more of a risk to the coin price that will continue to fall so with 30% APY it's meaningless.

I couldn't agree more with you, allowing you money to lay around in your in your bank account might actually look safe and very easy but if you're looking forward to grow your wealth, that's just the worst idea you could ever think of putting into consideration.

Asides the very low interest rate you're simply just putting your money in harms way because inflation can easily hit your money and your intentions of growing your wealth would be defeated.

Online examplens

• Legendary
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2024, 11:42:27 PM »
This choice would be better than to let your money sit in the bank. Bank most likely earn at least 1-2% per annum or even lower depending on the country you reside. This may not be big enough but a good investment progress as it is still gaining profit.
The matter is much more complex than it sounds in our discussion. Some good opportunities and big profits are offered everywhere, but the risks are often hidden. Investing and cryptocurrencies are not for everyone.
Just today I came across this news (on another forum) from Turkey, but translation is quite ok https://www.sozcu.com.tr/doktordan-poligonda-kripto-para-intihari-p39499

A doctor, who was buried amid the tears of his loved ones, committed suicide as a result of depression due to a loss in the cryptocurrency exchange, which suddenly crashed after Iran decided to attack Israel.
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Online Z-tight

• Activity: 1000
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 09:14:50 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Search Quick Poster
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2024, 12:26:59 AM »
i can choose either ways to earn bitcoin by trading or holding down my investment,
Most people in the network are either traders or speculators. Trading is harder to do and more risky, especially for newbies, so it is recommended that they do not trade, and stake too, when you stake coins in custodial services, you lose control over it, and you may never get it back.

It is safer for newbies to buy BTC and store it, what they simply need is patience and knowledge, and they will be able to make returns.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1064
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 08:00:20 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2024, 03:06:59 PM »
The matter is much more complex than it sounds in our discussion. Some good opportunities and big profits are offered everywhere, but the risks are often hidden. Investing and cryptocurrencies are not for everyone.
Just today I came across this news (on another forum) from Turkey, but translation is quite ok https://www.sozcu.com.tr/doktordan-poligonda-kripto-para-intihari-p39499

A doctor, who was buried amid the tears of his loved ones, committed suicide as a result of depression due to a loss in the cryptocurrency exchange, which suddenly crashed after Iran decided to attack Israel.
If you have a long-term plan or have a vision of your planned investment, this is a good opportunity that will help you to diversify your investments.

Regarding the link, I feel sad whenever I see articles regarding an investor who got depressed and decided to end their life due to losses. It is indeed that investing in cryptocurrency is not for everyone especially if you are the kind of investor who would decide to risk all you have and suddenly lose it. It's hard to think any more of what you will do next or where you can start after losing what you work hard for.

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1102
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 10:13:10 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2024, 06:27:43 AM »
Buy a coin then hold it... increase the amount over time if you have another $10 in the future... study its movements and the growth of your assets, then you will be able to make wise decisions someday with your other money.

If you are thinking about staking with $10, it is no different from just holding... the profit percentage might be below 10% in 3 months or maybe 1 year... spending that long on $1 is certainly not wise. But pay attention to the % growth over that time... you also need experience to use your bigger money later for staking.

If you are thinking about mining by buying hashrate on a mining website... don't do it, because 80% of the websites that offer cloud mining have a high potential for fraud.

Online examplens

• Legendary
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2024, 01:42:48 PM »
Speaking of staking profit, I was in the signature campaign of blackjack.fun casino. As the withdrawal fee was quite high, I decided to wait for calmer days on the network.
In the meantime, I put all the coins in the stake. I currently have about 0.005 BTC in stake, and every hour I get 0.0000001 (10 satoshi's).
Yearly 15% and there is no minimum investment.
It doesn't look bad, the problem remains with the high withdrawal fee, which will probably take all the profit from this investment