follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: [Football] Italian Serie A League Discussion & Betting Topic  (Read 16715 times)

Online bounceback

• Activity: 836
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 06:44:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
Re: [Football] Italian Serie A League Discussion & Betting Topic
« Reply #375 on: April 23, 2024, 11:48:31 AM »
I believe that we are going to end up with Inter dominating for a while as well. I am not saying that we will have Juventus type of domination for a decade long, but that doesn't mean that we are going to end up with Inter being gone. Like for example Napoli was champions last year, and got a lot worse this year, I do not expect that type of Inter situation, they may win it next year too, and if they keep this up, they could win %50+ titles of next 10 years if they keep this up. Its not just about them being good, its more about the fact that they are managed good as an owner situation, they are doing great.
Inter have shown their good qu8today by winning the Milan Derby match, amd also won Scudetto in advance for celebrating it officially. Milan could not resist defeat and they have to react aggressively on the field which led to two red cards given to Milan players and one red card given to Inter player. The match ended in a 2-1 victory over Milan.
Inter Milan have easily been the best Italian club in the current season so when I saw that they were going to play against Inter Milan , picking my favorite team to win the game was a very easy decision  for me to pick Inter. Before the game, Inter Milan were ahead of the City rivals AC Milan with 14 points points so there's no way AC Milan will be giving their best in the game with the aim of catching up Inter Milan when the league title is almost decided. With Inter Milan's win tonight, they're now confirmed as the winners of this season Italian Serie A
Easily for Inter Milan winning the scudetto in this season, just requirement 33 games to secure Serie A tittle this season and has 5 matches more earliest. Too many gap points between Inter and Milan currently defeated in front of their fans and give the scudetto trophy for the rival teams.
Inter Milan current 86 points has chance to break out up to 100 points in this season behind has 5 matches left, I don't think difficult if Inter Milan keeps playing with main or their key players in matches left to secure all three points. Its too gap points with Serie A teams and seems less interested have to see Inter Milan win more early with 5 matches left.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #375 on: April 23, 2024, 11:48:31 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online Sim_card

• Activity: 808
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 07:04:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #376 on: April 23, 2024, 02:43:18 PM »
I believe that we are going to end up with Inter dominating for a while as well. I am not saying that we will have Juventus type of domination for a decade long, but that doesn't mean that we are going to end up with Inter being gone. Like for example Napoli was champions last year, and got a lot worse this year, I do not expect that type of Inter situation, they may win it next year too, and if they keep this up, they could win %50+ titles of next 10 years if they keep this up. Its not just about them being good, its more about the fact that they are managed good as an owner situation, they are doing great.
Inter have shown their good qu8today by winning the Milan Derby match, amd also won Scudetto in advance for celebrating it officially. Milan could not resist defeat and they have to react aggressively on the field which led to two red cards given to Milan players and one red card given to Inter player. The match ended in a 2-1 victory over Milan.
Inter Milan have easily been the best Italian club in the current season so when I saw that they were going to play against Inter Milan , picking my favorite team to win the game was a very easy decision  for me to pick Inter. Before the game, Inter Milan were ahead of the City rivals AC Milan with 14 points points so there's no way AC Milan will be giving their best in the game with the aim of catching up Inter Milan when the league title is almost decided. With Inter Milan's win tonight, they're now confirmed as the winners of this season Italian Serie A
Easily for Inter Milan winning the scudetto in this season, just requirement 33 games to secure Serie A tittle this season and has 5 matches more earliest. Too many gap points between Inter and Milan currently defeated in front of their fans and give the scudetto trophy for the rival teams.
Inter Milan current 86 points has chance to break out up to 100 points in this season behind has 5 matches left, I don't think difficult if Inter Milan keeps playing with main or their key players in matches left to secure all three points. Its too gap points with Serie A teams and seems less interested have to see Inter Milan win more early with 5 matches left.
It will be lovely, if Inter can continue with their impressive performance so that they will be able to win the rest of the or 5 match to finish with 101 points. But they might become reluctant in the rest matches, since they have already won the Scudetto yesterday. Inter have really shown their professionalism in football this season with the big point gap that they will use to finish the league and also winning the league with 5 matches left. I hope to see more from them next season.

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1141
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 06:28:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #377 on: April 23, 2024, 02:57:17 PM »
This match was truly the most interesting Derby match this season in Serie A. Milan really fought until the last minute but Inter Milan was always able to overcome every attack made by Milan. And yes, in the end, Inter Milan have now officially become champions of Serie A this season. Even though there are still several matches remaining, the championship title has definitely belonged to Inter Milan. Last season Napoli also celebrated the title early. And now Inter Milan is doing it too. Even though this season Inter Milan failed in the UCL, Inter Milan still won the title in Serie A which is proof that Inter Milan is still in extraordinary form.

Online Rruchi man

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1374
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 06:49:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Linux User Mobile User Karma Good
« Reply #378 on: April 23, 2024, 08:32:14 PM »
Another record was set for Inter Milan, a 20th title for the club and a first for the coach as head of the team. Unlike Napoli last season, who won the league, Milan should be able to defend their title next season because I believe they will be stronger than they are now. The management of the club will allow the coach to retain his position, they will not allow the coach to go just after winning the league just like Napoli did then.

Congratulations to the team.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 11:30:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #379 on: April 23, 2024, 11:02:17 PM »
This match was truly the most interesting Derby match this season in Serie A. Milan really fought until the last minute but Inter Milan was always able to overcome every attack made by Milan. And yes, in the end, Inter Milan have now officially become champions of Serie A this season. Even though there are still several matches remaining, the championship title has definitely belonged to Inter Milan. Last season Napoli also celebrated the title early. And now Inter Milan is doing it too. Even though this season Inter Milan failed in the UCL, Inter Milan still won the title in Serie A which is proof that Inter Milan is still in extraordinary form.
Yes indeed, to be honest, this is a very hard and tough job. Indeed, Milan had actually played very well and put up quite a strong resistance. But unfortunately, Inter can still optimize the chance better. So they can lead by 1 goal from Milan. Meanwhile, regarding the number of red cards issued during the match, there was a second red card for Milan, who was nearing the end of the match. So, this derby match is quite tough.

Well, with this, it means that it is clear that Inter will win Serie A. That's for sure. Congratulations to Inter Milan as champions of the Serie A League this season.

Online LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Last Active: Today at 08:07:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #380 on: April 24, 2024, 12:40:11 AM »
Another record was set for Inter Milan, a 20th title for the club and a first for the coach as head of the team. Unlike Napoli last season, who won the league, Milan should be able to defend their title next season because I believe they will be stronger than they are now. The management of the club will allow the coach to retain his position, they will not allow the coach to go just after winning the league just like Napoli did then.

Congratulations to the team.

Well congratulations to all the Inter fans, actually a very good Reward for the effort made, it is a team that took the advantage and took advantage of every moment to go ahead, this is how football should be done, I personally am happy, it is a Team that, yes , made a difference and is showing that in the UCL they did well also in the seasons they have been participating, however now the history in Serie A I would like Juve not to be Scarred from the first 4 positions because in reality they have gone through many things, ban, many things that have gone very wrong, therefore in every moment that things are done for the team to emerge they are Always the same, they have a Unique inconsistency and they must manage that and Staying at least in 3rd place in the Standings is the only thing that worries me, because I want to see Juve do well again.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Uruhara

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #381 on: April 24, 2024, 06:36:37 AM »
Yes indeed, to be honest, this is a very hard and tough job. Indeed, Milan had actually played very well and put up quite a strong resistance. But unfortunately, Inter can still optimize the chance better. So they can lead by 1 goal from Milan. Meanwhile, regarding the number of red cards issued during the match, there was a second red card for Milan, who was nearing the end of the match. So, this derby match is quite tough.

Well, with this, it means that it is clear that Inter will win Serie A. That's for sure. Congratulations to Inter Milan as champions of the Serie A League this season.
It is true that currently Inter Milan has definitely won the title. Because even if Inter Milan loses points in all the remaining matches, it will not change the current standings ranking. I am curious whether Inter Milan will be able to maintain their performance in Serie A next season. or they will end up the same as Napoli. but actually Inter Milan quite often wins Serie A. And I think that Inter Milan can even maintain its performance next season. As long as they still have a great coach like Inzaghi.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #381 on: April 24, 2024, 06:36:37 AM »

Offline koang

• Activity: 588
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 09:23:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #382 on: April 24, 2024, 11:24:09 AM »
It is true that currently Inter Milan has definitely won the title. Because even if Inter Milan loses points in all the remaining matches, it will not change the current standings ranking. I am curious whether Inter Milan will be able to maintain their performance in Serie A next season. or they will end up the same as Napoli. but actually Inter Milan quite often wins Serie A. And I think that Inter Milan can even maintain its performance next season. As long as they still have a great coach like Inzaghi.

Inter Milan finally locked up the scudetto by beating city rivals AC Milan in a prestigious derby, this was a special way.
But this doesn't surprise us, almost all of us here already predicted it.
Currently, I am only interested in seeing the fate of AS Roma at the end of the season.
Hopefully, they will enter the top four and qualify for the Champions League next season.
Now it's time to party for the team and the fans of Inter Milan.
Next season? Don't worry, there will be a time when we will talk about it :)

Offline giammangiato

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1293
  • non posso venire dato che ho giammangiato
  • Last Active: Today at 10:24:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Poll Voter Signature Avatar
« Reply #383 on: April 24, 2024, 11:59:43 AM »
PlayerGoal
Lautaro Martinez
Dusan Vlahovic
Olivier Giroud
Albert Gudmundsson
Victor Osimhen
Paulo Dybala
Marcus Thuram
Duvan Zapata
Teun Koopmeiners
Romelu Lukaku
Joshua Zirkzee
Hakan Calhanoglu
Khvicha Kvaratskhelia
Riccardo Orsolini
Andrea Pinamonti
Christian Pulisic
Matias Soule
Domenico Berardi
Gianluca Scamacca
Andrea Colpani
Ademola Lookman
Matteo Politano
giammangiato - non posso venire

Offline babo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1578
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 05:26:06 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #384 on: April 25, 2024, 10:19:02 AM »
Inter Milan finally locked up the scudetto by beating city rivals AC Milan in a prestigious derby, this was a special way.
Currently, I am only interested in seeing the fate of AS Roma at the end of the season.
Hopefully, they will enter the top four and qualify for the Champions League next season.

some of my friends who are huge AC Milan fans didn't take it well
in fact they even decided not to go to see the match even though they had already paid for the tickets, so much disappointment
unfortunately you can't do much about it if your team wins, you can simply not get angry it's a game and it's meant to have fun not to feel bad
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1718
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 02:49:03 PM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #385 on: April 25, 2024, 04:46:49 PM »

some of my friends who are huge AC Milan fans didn't take it well
in fact they even decided not to go to see the match even though they had already paid for the tickets, so much disappointment
unfortunately you can't do much about it if your team wins, you can simply not get angry it's a game and it's meant to have fun not to feel bad
Of course, for those who are Ac Milan fans, they will not accept that their city rivals won and can even immediately celebrate the Scudetto title this season, it is a time when they will feel deep disappointment.

If the situation were reversed it would be the same, that Inter Milan fans would not be able to accept the fact that they had to lose to city rivals AC Milan. We already know what the atmosphere of the match is like when they meet, and it is indeed very prestigious.

Offline Uruhara

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #386 on: April 25, 2024, 09:53:21 PM »

Yes, that's right for next season, let's talk about it later when next season starts.  ;D For now, we just have to focus on several teams that are still fighting for UCL tickets and teams that are fighting to avoid the relegation zone, which is actually still very exciting for us to watch. Regarding Roma, they are currently still 4 points behind Bologna who are ranked 4th. So Roma's task is still very difficult to overtake Bologna.

Offline babo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1578
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 05:26:06 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #387 on: April 26, 2024, 10:13:24 AM »
now the fun part of the championship is over with Inter winning the scudetto.The only interesting matches now are those relating to places in the Champions League and those relating to the teams that must save themselves in order not to go to Serie B. The endFor me this season is end
██████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Online bounceback

• Activity: 836
  • Last Active: Today at 06:44:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #388 on: April 26, 2024, 01:01:41 PM »
now the fun part of the championship is over with Inter winning the scudetto.The only interesting matches now are those relating to places in the Champions League and those relating to the teams that must save themselves in order not to go to Serie B. The endFor me this season is end
The scudetto race have been over and interested left with Serie A only the top fourth race and relegation team zone, AS Roma, Juventus and Bologna will fight top fourth race and have many bottom standings team will try how to out from relegation zone keep existing in Serie A competition next season.
I think top fourth standings position will fill by Inter, Milan, Juventus and Bologna because AS Roma matches left have to face many difficult teams.

Online LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Last Active: Today at 08:07:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #389 on: April 26, 2024, 11:47:11 PM »
The scudetto race have been over and interested left with Serie A only the top fourth race and relegation team zone, AS Roma, Juventus and Bologna will fight top fourth race and have many bottom standings team will try how to out from relegation zone keep existing in Serie A competition next season.
I think top fourth standings position will fill by Inter, Milan, Juventus and Bologna because AS Roma matches left have to face many difficult teams.
Well, personally I love Roma, they have always been a dream team, but I think that now the team that I would most like to be in the top 4 is Juve because of the amount of things that have happened, there are already many bans and They need to get out of that hole where they have it, they have to compete in more competitions, have more life in other competitions because the bans back and forth were very strong, and I think no team does it. such a thing, such a deal, this is something I don't wish on Andie, that's why I wanted them to be champions, but Inter is really a machine, I admire them for the work they have done impeccably, they couldn't get it, the The day Inter and Juve played, that's where everything was decided, in the dispute for first place, that's where Juve decided their destiny of not winning Serie A.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██