follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: The UFC Discussion and Prediction Topic  (Read 3669 times)

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1585
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 09:56:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Bad Quick Poster Poll Voter
Re: The UFC Discussion and Prediction Topic
« Reply #90 on: March 02, 2024, 08:16:23 PM »
UFC Fight Night 238 is up. anyone sharing their picks?

Jairzinho Rozenstruik vs. Shamil Gaziev           
Vitor Petrino vs. Tyson Pedro           
Alex Perez vs. Muhammad Mokaev           
Eryk Anders vs. Jamie Pickett           
Umar Nurmagomedov vs. Bekzat Almakhan           
Matt Schnell vs. Steve Erceg

Umar is an easy one, but the payout rate for betting on him is so low that it's pointless.
Mokaev looks pretty strong but I don't know anything about his opponent.
As for the main event, I don't recall ever seeing Gaziev fight, but his record is pretty impressive, he's currently on 14-long winning streak, with a mixture of KOs and submissions, indicating he could be a complete fighter. He's x1.48 favourite.

i just learned YuginKadoya is not around anymore.

Wasn't he banned on btctalk? Did he teleported here? If so, he can still post here, can't he?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #90 on: March 02, 2024, 08:16:23 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #91 on: March 04, 2024, 10:13:28 PM »
Full main card results from this weekend's fight night:

I haven't seen the full fight (yet) only the highlights, but I wasn't impress with Rozenstruik at all. Gaziev dominated the fight at the beginning but wasn't the best in managing his energy and gassed out in later rounds. No idea what actually happened to his eye in the 4th (or earlier?), but if he said he couldn't see on one eye, it's a good thing he didn't carry on and surrendered. Although he must be very disappointed right now to finish his 14-long winning streak like this.

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3500
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 01:37:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #92 on: March 06, 2024, 03:19:43 AM »
I haven't seen the full fight (yet) only the highlights, but I wasn't impress with Rozenstruik at all. Gaziev dominated the fight at the beginning but wasn't the best in managing his energy and gassed out in later rounds. No idea what actually happened to his eye in the 4th (or earlier?), but if he said he couldn't see on one eye, it's a good thing he didn't carry on and surrendered. Although he must be very disappointed right now to finish his 14-long winning streak like this.
What's not to like? Were you expecting him to go all out from the beginning? It's probably Rozenstruik's strategy to take it easy in the first two rounds and increase the tempo in the third until the final round. The heavyweight is not all about one or two powerful shots that would KO the opponent in an instant. I thought Rozenstruik fought smart in a five round bout and a lot of his jabs were snapping Gaziev's head back.

Offline notblox1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1718
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 11:40:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Quick Poster Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #93 on: March 08, 2024, 12:12:33 AM »
UFC 299 should be fun event to watch in this week, and it is coming after Ngnanou vs Joshua boxing fight.
O'Malley is a big favorite to win but it is always harder to defend title than to win it, and Marlon Vera is not without chances.
Mai card have other interesting fights, it wont be an easy night for Dustin Poirier.
https://sportsbet.io/sports/event/mma/ufc/ufc-299-o-malley-vs-vera-2/o-malley-sean-vs-vera-marlon-657abe0c26cfeb00011ae5a6

http://www.ufc.com/

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1647
  • Last Active: Today at 12:00:16 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search
« Reply #94 on: March 08, 2024, 09:57:18 PM »
UFC 299 should be fun event to watch in this week, and it is coming after Ngnanou vs Joshua boxing fight.
O'Malley is a big favorite to win but it is always harder to defend title than to win it, and Marlon Vera is not without chances.
Mai card have other interesting fights, it wont be an easy night for Dustin Poirier.
https://sportsbet.io/sports/event/mma/ufc/ufc-299-o-malley-vs-vera-2/o-malley-sean-vs-vera-marlon-657abe0c26cfeb00011ae5a6

http://www.ufc.com/

though Sean lost in their first match, he didn't consider it a loss because it was all because of injury he got from the kick. i think its a legit win for Chito though.
and Chito in that fight actually was very strategic, he didn't took Sean down hastily after seeing his leg is wobbly. he just continue to follow Sean pressing his to a corner until Sean wasn't able to run.

if Chito can do that again, Sean will this time not look at it as a fluke. this is if he is lucky enough against Sean who is more prepared this time.

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3500
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 01:37:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #96 on: March 10, 2024, 03:18:34 PM »
Dustin still one of the legit old guards in the game after delivering a KO win. Benoit lost a good chance to catapult himself into the title contention but he still has time. I thought he was not respecting his opponent's power walking straight into the Porier's power punches.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #96 on: March 10, 2024, 03:18:34 PM »

Offline notblox1

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #97 on: March 10, 2024, 08:10:44 PM »
It was a dominant win for Sean O'Malley against Marlon Vera and we are entering the O'Malley era in UFC Bantamweight Championship.
I was really surprised by such an easy KO win for Dustin Poirier in co-main event, he remains one of the top fighters in Lightweight division.

Dana White was very happy about Francis Ngannou losing this weekend  :P

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #98 on: March 10, 2024, 09:10:46 PM »

as bookmakers fav Sean won. it think some bettors have seen this thing to happen in the future that Sean will win in UD which the trilogy will eventually happen just as he asked for a 3rd fight even before this fight started.  because he wants a trilogy, i guess the appropriate end of the fight is UD. this should have been a plan for Dana in order for the promotion to make money, isn't it?

yep as expected Dana happy about Francis lost against AJ. it must be his time to say karma. fortunately for Francis, he got $20M. its what i have read on some channel.

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #99 on: March 12, 2024, 12:36:19 AM »
Dustin still one of the legit old guards in the game after delivering a KO win. Benoit lost a good chance to catapult himself into the title contention but he still has time. I thought he was not respecting his opponent's power walking straight into the Porier's power punches.

Saint-Denis got some reality-check, fighting no-names is not the same as fighting guys from the top 5, but I don't think that loss would hurt his career in any way. He still managed to present himself well and caused Poirier a lot of troubles in the first round.
I'm happy for Dustin though, he deserved that win.

It was a dominant win for Sean O'Malley against Marlon Vera and we are entering the O'Malley era in UFC Bantamweight Championship.

I don't like O'Malley as a human being and I don't like what he represents, but I have to give him credit when it's due - he's a solid and consistent fighter. That being said I don't think he's too enthusiastic about building his legacy in the Bantamweight. He's probably not looking forward to a fight against Dvalishvili, that's why he called out Ilia instead, which is a very good move. Losing to Topuria would bring him no shame at all, he would earn tonnes of money and by calling him out makes him look brave and confident in the eyes of the fans.
Sadly, Dana wasn't happy with the idea in the post-fight press conference.

Offline notblox1

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #100 on: March 13, 2024, 12:05:50 AM »
I don't like O'Malley as a human being and I don't like what he represents, but I have to give him credit when it's due - he's a solid and consistent fighter. That being said I don't think he's too enthusiastic about building his legacy in the Bantamweight. He's probably not looking forward to a fight against Dvalishvili, that's why he called out Ilia instead, which is a very good move. Losing to Topuria would bring him no shame at all, he would earn tonnes of money and by calling him out makes him look brave and confident in the eyes of the fans.
I first thought he was a clown because of his haircut and crazy behavior but I think he is doing all this just a show, he is much better person in real life.
He is a great fighter and I think he is just getting started in UFC, I would like to see him fight in different weight class and division, maybe Featherweigh.
Topuria vs O'Malley sounds great to me.

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #101 on: March 13, 2024, 12:15:30 AM »
I first thought he was a clown because of his haircut and crazy behavior but I think he is doing all this just a show, he is much better person in real life.
He is a great fighter and I think he is just getting started in UFC, I would like to see him fight in different weight class and division, maybe Featherweigh.
Topuria vs O'Malley sounds great to me.

I don't dislike him because of his appearance, but more of what kind of person he is in his life. I had some sympathy for him when he was emerging, as I liked his style, but when I heard him publically disrespecting his wife by saying he cheats on her + pretending to be some sort of superstar - that's when I stop caring.

I think the fight with Topuria could happen, but probably not yet. I think Dana will want them both to get more title defences, hype them both up to a higher level and then do a super-fight.

Offline notblox1

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #102 on: March 13, 2024, 11:57:04 PM »
I don't dislike him because of his appearance, but more of what kind of person he is in his life. I had some sympathy for him when he was emerging, as I liked his style, but when I heard him publically disrespecting his wife by saying he cheats on her + pretending to be some sort of superstar - that's when I stop caring.
I didnt listen to him speak outside octagon much.
I know only few MMA fighters who are family man and they would never say that, one is Khabib and he is retired, other one is Stipe Miocic.
For all others I cant guarantee and I dont know what they are saying or doing, but they can always change their ways.
Anyway, O'Malley is now medically suspended indefinitely because of injuries after his last fight.

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #103 on: March 15, 2024, 06:36:29 PM »
(...)
Anyway, O'Malley is now medically suspended indefinitely because of injuries after his last fight.

I wasn't aware medical suspension was even a thing, but seems like a routine thing. He'll probably need to go through some testing after recovering and will be good to go.

One month left until UFC 300 and Tsarukyan vs Oliveira fight, and Charles recently posted in Instagram, that he has got a cut.
(...)
I hope that does not interfere and wont influence on his performance, or the fight got cancelled (previously, Olivera got eye cut in 2 weeks before fight against Makhachev and the fight got cancelled). Btw, he is an underdog in a fight against Tsarukyan.

Some disturbing news emerged about Oliveira getting cut again:
https://www.essentiallysports.com/ufc-mma-news-charles-oliveira-injury-hell-call-for-islam-in-june-pull-out-scare-from-ex-lw-champ-has-fans-worried-for-ufc-300/
That's not good. It's hard to judge how deep the cut was from that photo alone, but if it's deep, the healing could take longer than a month. Quick search by google tells me it can take 2-3 months for larger cuts.
If it's deep, I hope his team contacted UFC to make sure he gets the best available care to speed the recovery.
If he pulls out again, that would be a disaster. Although there's still enough time to find a back-up fighter (unless they already have one). Looking at the possible options from the 155 class, the most probable back up would be Chandler (if he still wants to fight) or Gamrot (who already defeated Arman once and came out of his fight against Dos Anjos victorious and unharmed.

Even if the cut is not very serious, it could still affect Oliveira's preparation quite significantly, as he probably won't be able to do hard sparring, whether striking or grappling.

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #104 on: March 15, 2024, 08:43:47 PM »

Dana will send his mob to Charles door if he cancels his fight.
this cut seem like a small cut only and Charles always has a cut in every fight. he must be used to it already. unless he wants to really avoid Arman because he wants to fight Islam again so he wanna makes this an excuse.   

Chandler is not fighting Arman either. he is too stubborn and he will wait for Conor no matter what. he did have lot of chances in the last few UFC events but his eyes is fixed to Conor.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG