follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Delving into Wall Street Games: A Play-to-Earn Adventure  (Read 164 times)

Offline XTRAVAGANGA

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 27
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 01:15:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Topic Starter 10 Posts
Delving into Wall Street Games: A Play-to-Earn Adventure
« on: March 21, 2024, 03:25:15 PM »
I have a knack for games, so I like to try my hands on new games especially the ones with play to earn features. That's why my friends usually say I like money, well who doesn't? ha-ha.

Anyways, my unending quest to explore new P2E games led me to Wall Street Games (WSG). Apparently. its a hybrid blockchain-based mobile gaming platform on the Arbitrum Network and it allows players to earn cryptocurrencies by playing games, collecting tradable non-fungible tokens (NFTs), and winning rewards.

Before I put my tethers in it, I'd like to hear from my fellow enthusiast out there. Has anyone played the game yet, and is the WSG token worth holding?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Delving into Wall Street Games: A Play-to-Earn Adventure
« on: March 21, 2024, 03:25:15 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 753
  • Last Active: Today at 01:35:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
Re: Delving into Wall Street Games: A Play-to-Earn Adventure
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2024, 09:43:57 PM »
      -   I just found out about WSG, and when I looked it up on Coingecko, there were already many exchanges where it was listed. And downloadable on the Play Store too. I haven't even tried to play it yet because I'm not a gamer. Maybe I can try it in my free time.

Then the daily trade volume seems to me a little disappointed because for me it is still too low, which I think will make it difficult to really keep up with the competitors, but let's see what it can do and release in the field.

Offline XTRAVAGANGA

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 27
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 01:15:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Karma Topic Starter 10 Posts
Re: Delving into Wall Street Games: A Play-to-Earn Adventure
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2024, 04:21:14 PM »
      -   I just found out about WSG, and when I looked it up on Coingecko, there were already many exchanges where it was listed. And downloadable on the Play Store too. I haven't even tried to play it yet because I'm not a gamer. Maybe I can try it in my free time.

Then the daily trade volume seems to me a little disappointed because for me it is still too low, which I think will make it difficult to really keep up with the competitors, but let's see what it can do and release in the field.

Interesting you mentioned low daily trade volume, but if you ask me, this also means there is still room for growth which makes it a viable investment opportunity in my honest opinion. By the way, you mentioned that the token is listed on some exchanges, do you mind sharing which ones?

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG