follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Poll

Who do you think will win the fight

Tyson by KO
Tyson by Desicion
Jake Paul by KO
Jake Paul by Decision

Author Topic: Jake Paul vs Mike Tyson live On Netflix July 20  (Read 1155 times)

Online LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1721
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 04:04:39 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter 10 Poll Votes Linux User
Re: Jake Paul vs Mike Tyson live On Netflix July 20
« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2024, 09:46:24 AM »
Anything can happen. I see 3 scenarios

1) Jake will start running and making Mike tired. He will try to use his age advantage. In late rounds he will do some damage to slowed Mike. Probably Mike will have a cut. And it will be a Jake winning by split decision
2) Jake will start with furious actions from very start. His goal will be to surprise Mike, who hasnt been in real fight for years. With enough unaswered punches, Jake could take some rounds (especially if he manages to daze Mike), and then survive till the end and win by decision.
3) Mike, as more experienced, will block avoid and wait, and later land either a body punch and win by TKO, or will win by TKO after Jake would had two knockdowns in one rounds. I really doubt that ref will allow a clear knockout, and Jake would be so silly to walk with hands down against such a striker.
Well, whatever happens with the 3 scenarios that you shared, one thing is for sure.
Both fighters will be happy in the end because they will be paid big time, and fans will be happy to see their idol fighting each other. :D

Kidding aside, I wonder if Mike Tyson can survive the whole fight, and winning by decision. I believe that his stamina is low compared to Jake Paul because of his age like you said. I know that Tyson is a strong fighter, but that was "IN HIS PRIME". Yes, we are seeing videos of him online showing that he can fight Jake Paul and potentially win, but I still believe that "AGE MATTERS" and Jake Paul isn't like an amateur, but he has an experience in boxing already (although not that much compared to Tyson).

But between the 3 scenarios that you shared; I will go with the 4th one which is "Jake Paul will win by TKO". :D

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2024, 09:46:24 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline bitbit97

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4088
  • Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 30, 2024, 09:52:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2024, 10:23:29 AM »
I love how people evaluate someone from short video on the internet. Yesterday I was throwing basketball ball after a long pause (about 15 years) and scored only 1 3-point throw after about 50 attempts. I could have uploaded only the moment I hit, and skip 15 minutes of fails. Would be great if Mike wins, but many watch his shorts and highlights of his past victories and believe that his wins or "will destroy" Jake. Even though it is going to be a professional fight, it will be an exhibition anyway. The rules are not same as in pro. No one would allow them to destroy each other.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1698
  • Last Active: May 30, 2024, 10:58:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search
« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2024, 09:32:32 PM »

so far the fight card look serious. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jake_Paul_vs._Mike_Tyson

Heavyweight:    Jake Paul   vs. Mike Tyson   
Lightweight:        Katie Taylor vs. Amanda Serrano   
Cruiserweight:    Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. vs.   Darren Till
Lightweight   :      Ashton Sylve   vs.   Floyd Schofield   
Middleweight:     Neeraj Goyat   vs.   Whindersson Nunes   

not sure if there will be some more be added. Amanda Serrano might be able to avenge her loss.
Darren Till his boxing fight debut, he once hailed to have a good future in UFC but career was short lived. but he is young, i think he will maake good money if he can move to boxing for real.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 877
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 01:31:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2024, 10:20:41 PM »
"If Mike Tyson will go in 100% in this fight? I will put my money on him.
I think Mike Tyson will go his 100% into his fight against Jake Paul, but both strengths wouldn't be the same when compared with one another. You know why? Jack Paul, a young fella, while Mike Tyson, an old fella, whose youth strength has reduced drastically for it not to stand and withstand the strength of a young vibrant boxer like Jake Paul

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1637
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:24:32 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2024, 11:38:40 PM »
I think Mike Tyson will go his 100% into his fight against Jake Paul, but both strengths wouldn't be the same when compared with one another. You know why? Jack Paul, a young fella, while Mike Tyson, an old fella, whose youth strength has reduced drastically for it not to stand and withstand the strength of a young vibrant boxer like Jake Paul

Exactly. There's a reason athletes retire, and there's a reason they retire early (say around late 30s, or early 40s, depending on the sport).
I have no doubts Mike will give his 100%, but his 100% might not be enough.
I wouldn't worry about his strength, as you can keep it high till old age, but he will be lacking in dynamics, agility and stamina. So he'll have to get Jake early, bu surprise. Any passing minute will work in Jake's favour.

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1698
  • Last Active: May 30, 2024, 10:58:15 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search
« Reply #50 on: May 27, 2024, 08:20:11 PM »

Exactly. There's a reason athletes retire, and there's a reason they retire early (say around late 30s, or early 40s, depending on the sport).
I wouldn't worry about his strength, as you can keep it high till old age, but he will be lacking in dynamics, agility and stamina. So he'll have to get Jake early, bu surprise. Any passing minute will work in Jake's favour.

that's also true. a fighter may still think he is good to fight but his body is just not up for it anymore. Mike seem pressure to make this fight to happen since he already sign up for it. but this is also the reason why the rules were very optimized for him. maybe he could fight but don't expect him to win.

just a few hours ago, he had medical emergency which it was said he has ulcer or something like that.
https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/mike-tyson-suffers-medical-emergency-on-plane-to-los-angeles/

if fight is cancelled, Netflix wouldn;t be happy with this.

Offline Kemarit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1394
  • Last Active: May 30, 2024, 01:05:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #51 on: May 27, 2024, 11:29:15 PM »

that's also true. a fighter may still think he is good to fight but his body is just not up for it anymore. Mike seem pressure to make this fight to happen since he already sign up for it. but this is also the reason why the rules were very optimized for him. maybe he could fight but don't expect him to win.

just a few hours ago, he had medical emergency which it was said he has ulcer or something like that.
https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/mike-tyson-suffers-medical-emergency-on-plane-to-los-angeles/

Oh, that's why I saw something in my feed telling that the fight is going to be cancelled. But I thought it's fake news so I totally skipped it and not read the news. If Tyson goes under the knife and have an operation, then he has to wait for it to heal and so I'm leaning towards the fight being cancelled here. Of course, there are fans that might have bought the tickets already and will travel to watch the fight. But the odds here, at least for me is higher that the fight getting postponed. And if even if Tyson is cleared, then he has to go back to training again and reset and everything.

Edit: there are no operation, it was just a ulcer flare up. But not sure how it will affect him though.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2024, 11:33:04 PM by Kemarit »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: May 27, 2024, 11:29:15 PM »

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 877
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 01:31:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #52 on: May 30, 2024, 11:34:51 PM »

The match is in a few weeks, Mike Tyson has time to properly examine himself, whether he can take on the fight or have it postponed because of his health issues. His health is more important than Netflix.

It will not be, because Netflix is the main sponsor of the fight, he's going to fight Jake Paul to that "endangering his life" for the sponsors making a lot of money from the fight. That will be bullshit for him to risk his life to get us entertained in the hands of Jake Paul

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1838
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:05:03 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #53 on: Today at 12:05:03 AM »

The match is in a few weeks, Mike Tyson has time to properly examine himself, whether he can take on the fight or have it postponed because of his health issues. His health is more important than Netflix.

It will not be, because Netflix is the main sponsor of the fight, he's going to fight Jake Paul to that "endangering his life" for the sponsors making a lot of money from the fight. That will be bullshit for him to risk his life to get us entertained in the hands of Jake Paul

As per report everything has been iron out (no pun intended), Iron Mike Tyson is already doing well and could have started his training again for this fight. He still has a lot of weeks in preparation and so is Jake Paul.

But for sure this will come up in the press conference or during their weigh-in and I'm seeing Jake Paul using this to attack Mike Tyson verbally saying that he is old enough and weak and can't pull the trigger anymore.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG