follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: How can I choose which cryptocurrency to invest in?  (Read 15744 times)

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1470
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:58:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
Re: How can I choose which cryptocurrency to invest in?
« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2024, 09:06:57 PM »
The number of crypto users around the world is now increasing as investors influence the price of cryptocurrencies so the crypto market will have good results in the coming days. However we buy tokens when the market is down with the thought of profiting from the bull market it is mostly profitable. But if you look at the losses, you can see new investors who invest in bad projects without realizing it in the first place which results in losses.
The increasing use of cryptocurrency throughout the world is not just because of investors but also because the media is talking a lot about cryptocurrency so that more and more people are curious and getting into cryptocurrency. But it is important to note that when there are more and more new users, there will also be many people who are easy to deceive because not knowing the security of cryptocurrency as long as they don't study it well will make them lose money.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2024, 09:06:57 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1730
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 11:32:03 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #46 on: January 08, 2024, 11:02:34 AM »
There are many things to consider when investing in cryptocurrency. Bitcoin and cryptocurrency both have the same risk, but the risk is higher in crypto or altcoins.

When choosing new crypto projects, there is a lot to consider when choosing potential altcoins in the market. As long as you know how to look at a new coin, if it's one here, you should first look at its tokenomics, the whitepaper, and then the updates on the social media communities to see if it's big or not.

Then the teams of the projects, whether they are really legit people or not, and where they are really based, so that it doesn't become a red flag in the end.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Ehyowiz

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 13
  • Last Active: February 04, 2024, 11:19:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    10 Posts Topic Starter First Post
« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2024, 10:28:31 PM »
There are many things to consider when investing in cryptocurrency. Bitcoin and cryptocurrency both have the same risk, but the risk is higher in crypto or altcoins.

When choosing new crypto projects, there is a lot to consider when choosing potential altcoins in the market. As long as you know how to look at a new coin, if it's one here, you should first look at its tokenomics, the whitepaper, and then the updates on the social media communities to see if it's big or not.

Then the teams of the projects, whether they are really legit people or not, and where they are really based, so that it doesn't become a red flag in the end.
   This is why it’s is important to do your own research before making any moves on any coins, not all altcoin have the potential of doing over 100x, it is important to make research first before venturing in any crypto asset, so that you won’t get burnt by the same coin. In life we learn and grow in knowledge, you can achieve anything you want to do if you set your mind to it. Don’t have the limitations mindset because you are a newbie. Open your mind to learn new things that’s how we grow.

Online bitterguy28

• Activity: 1138
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 10:29:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2024, 04:28:21 AM »
One way to select your next crypto investment is to look at the current market capitalization. This will not only show which cryptos are ranked the highest right now but also the curve of their value. Be aware of events around the world that affect the prices of cryptocurrencies.
If you are investor that knows crypto and your coins , and also willing to truly invest by Holding then you wont be alarmed when there is news happening around the world.
instead what you will be caring for mostly is that accumulating more and more as time goes by , the more you hold is the more your chances to gain profit.

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 910
  • Last Active: Today at 08:15:38 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2024, 04:24:14 PM »
Bitcoin is always the best currency to invest in. If the investment is planned for long term then there is no time to invest. Ethereum or BNB can be a good choice for an investor along with Bitcoin for short term investment but if the investment is planned for long term then that investment should be done in Bitcoin. The Bitcoin market changes according to certain rules, now the price of Bitcoin is above 45 thousand dollars. Just as the price of Bitcoin will not suddenly go from $45,000 to $50,000, the price of Bitcoin will not suddenly go from $45,000 to $38,000 as we see with other coins. Investors invest in Bitcoin for long-term purposes and they are successful in investing because of the reliability of investing in Bitcoin.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2024, 11:37:48 PM »
One way to select your next crypto investment is to look at the current market capitalization. This will not only show which cryptos are ranked the highest right now but also the curve of their value. Be aware of events around the world that affect the prices of cryptocurrencies.
If you are investor that knows crypto and your coins , and also willing to truly invest by Holding then you wont be alarmed when there is news happening around the world.
instead what you will be caring for mostly is that accumulating more and more as time goes by , the more you hold is the more your chances to gain profit.
When I have a lot of money, I will pay attention to projects that have just been created. When the project is very good, I will enter to contribute to the pre-sale because holding assets in several altcoins is quite normal and the potential profit depends on Bitcoin price movements in the market. When the Bitcoin price rises, altcoins will also follow the price movement. Meanwhile, the price for new projects is still low, and they still have the opportunity to make a lot of profit.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2024, 11:37:48 PM »

Offline summonerrk

• Activity: 885
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 02:09:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #52 on: January 11, 2024, 05:28:40 AM »

To decide which cryptocurrency to invest in, I use technical analysis. Now I have invested half of my portfolio in Litecoin, because according to technical analysis, its price was at the lowest point and could not go lower.
I am sure that in the coming months the price will increase very much, because we are expecting a very active bull run.
A positive experienced forum member in search of a signature campaign. I will proudly wear your signature as Superman symbol "S". No wonder my rank is Hero. But as you can see, without a signature, I still look more like Hancock lying on a park bench...

Offline Jaephoenix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2551
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 09:44:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #53 on: January 11, 2024, 11:00:28 AM »
There is no hard and fast way to dictate scam projects or coins. These malicious characters know about lot and have taken steps to make sure their scams are not initially detected. Having said that, there's are subtle ways one can actually pick up scammy projects. Looks outside for their social media presence. They make sketchy or no posts and don't bother about cleaning up their White paper. Also their websites may be shoddy and not up to scratch

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1650
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:28:43 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #54 on: January 11, 2024, 01:38:31 PM »
Nah, don't stress yourself out, and pick Bitcoin.

I mean seriously, if you don't yourself to get stressed and you want to invest in any cryptocurrency, pick Bitcoin. No need to spend too much time researching, unlike altcoins where you need to spend time researching every single project. With Bitcoin, you're at least safer than most of the altcoins.

On the other hand, most of the profits are in altcoins because most of them have more upside than Bitcoin. Some altcoins can just go double or even triple within the span of a week. The thing that Bitcoin can't give to an investor in that short amount of time.

How can you choose a crypto to invest in? Just choose Bitcoin. :P

Offline summonerrk

• Activity: 885
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 02:09:39 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2024, 06:06:16 PM »
Nah, don't stress yourself out, and pick Bitcoin.

I mean seriously, if you don't yourself to get stressed and you want to invest in any cryptocurrency, pick Bitcoin. No need to spend too much time researching, unlike altcoins where you need to spend time researching every single project. With Bitcoin, you're at least safer than most of the altcoins.

On the other hand, most of the profits are in altcoins because most of them have more upside than Bitcoin. Some altcoins can just go double or even triple within the span of a week. The thing that Bitcoin can't give to an investor in that short amount of time.

How can you choose a crypto to invest in? Just choose Bitcoin. :P

The person who wrote the post above your post is thinking correctly. But now is a great time to invest in the first cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is promising in itself, Ether will potentially be in an ETF, litecoin is at the bottom and therefore also has potential.
A positive experienced forum member in search of a signature campaign. I will proudly wear your signature as Superman symbol "S". No wonder my rank is Hero. But as you can see, without a signature, I still look more like Hancock lying on a park bench...

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2133
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 02:22:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #56 on: January 13, 2024, 12:15:59 PM »
It is clear that the market cap of a crypto will enable us to ensure that the crypto is the best and most worthy of investment.If you don't want to do proper research, there is a mechanism that can be used to select it through the best ranking on the CMC, because you can be sure that the best ranking is due to the achievements made so that it can be trusted as a good investment.
It is still very tempting to get results from every new crypto project if we follow it, because the results obtained with new projects are very attractive but full of uncertainty and could be a scam.
Everything is returned to the individual to be able to determine which direction to go in choosing the crypto currency to invest in, because everyone can provide advice and decisions to those who have the funds themselves.

Online Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1140
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 10:18:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #57 on: January 13, 2024, 09:48:32 PM »
Some years ago, there were some altcoins that really did have a very good market capitalization, and some of those coins were really among the top 10 ranking coins, but as the years went by, the project owners stopped promoting the project and investors began to sell off, which caused the price of the coin to crash. We all know that Bitcoin is the first thing to consider when thinking of crypto investment. You can further choose to add other altcoins like etherium and bnb, but if you decide to invest in other tokens, you should only invest what you are willing to lose.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #58 on: January 14, 2024, 10:55:37 AM »
Some years ago, there were some altcoins that really did have a very good market capitalization, and some of those coins were really among the top 10 ranking coins, but as the years went by, the project owners stopped promoting the project and investors began to sell off, which caused the price of the coin to crash. We all know that Bitcoin is the first thing to consider when thinking of crypto investment. You can further choose to add other altcoins like etherium and bnb, but if you decide to invest in other tokens, you should only invest what you are willing to lose.
It seems like more and more projects are ending like that, and most of these projects are from last year. The ease of creating tokens will provide an opportunity for developers who understand how to design new projects to commit fraud. Currently,  technology is increasingly developing, and creating digital currency is getting easier, so you have to be careful when you want to invest in cryptocurrency.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2133
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 02:22:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #59 on: February 14, 2024, 07:03:51 AM »
It seems like more and more projects are ending like that, and most of these projects are from last year. The ease of creating tokens will provide an opportunity for developers who understand how to design new projects to commit fraud. Currently,  technology is increasingly developing, and creating digital currency is getting easier, so you have to be careful when you want to invest in cryptocurrency.
We cannot avoid the technological advances that are occurring as well as developments regarding crypto. So many new developments are born, and this results in many actions occurring that, of course, violate the rules, and fraud often occurs. but gradually the modus operandi of fraud was finally discovered so that many were able to avoid it, but there were quite a few who could still be deceived because they were usually carried away by the desire to gain more and more unnatural profits.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG