follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Is Shiba Inu coin a good investment?  (Read 2083 times)

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
Re: Is Shiba Inu coin a good investment?
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2024, 10:07:03 PM »
I have terrible prejudices against memecoins. They have no purpose and they have an incredible supply. When I link my money to any memecoin, I feel weird and I ask myself, "God, what have I done?" I use Dogecoin when I have to transfer between exchanges because it's cheap to transfer money with it sometimes. I'm not closed to innovations and I like to follow the trend, but I find memecoins very pointless.

Memecoins are very risky, mate. as  you said, this coin seems useless but has a large community. In the past, I have only ever invested large amounts in dogecoin and shib, but I have sold during the hype. Dana I don't want to confirm anymore. I prefer other top coins that have clearer projects.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2024, 10:07:03 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline koang

• Activity: 606
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 10:25:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2024, 09:45:16 PM »
There are no updates about MetaVerse. The community has been waiting for two years since mint day.
They have no respect for their true believers and holders.
Shib has made many people bankrupt and lose after buying it.
A good crypto asset investment will provide good profits in the long term.
Shiba is not for investment. This is the game pump and dump.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1749
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 11:44:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2024, 10:24:52 PM »
For my own review Shiba Inu is one of the most popular crypto, whether is a good investment is a matter of debate. Shiba Inu has a strong support community and has seen significant price appreciation in the past years, and there is no guarantee that the price will continue to rise. You can do your research more and drop it here. Have you been following the update on Shiba Inu?
Its existence is none other than the impact of the hype about Doge coin in the past, so that lots of meme coins have emerged so far, even now, meme coins have always been an ongoing hype. However, among the new meme coins, Shiba Inu seems to be the one that is able to survive now and survive in the market. Meanwhile, many other meme coins fell quickly. This makes many people speculate that Shiba Inu is indeed Doge coin's tightest competitor. However, I think Doge is still better than Shiba Inu in several aspects, including in terms of investment options if you like meme coins.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 810
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 05:48:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2024, 09:27:34 AM »
For my own review Shiba Inu is one of the most popular crypto, whether is a good investment is a matter of debate. Shiba Inu has a strong support community and has seen significant price appreciation in the past years, and there is no guarantee that the price will continue to rise. You can do your research more and drop it here. Have you been following the update on Shiba Inu?

-   To be honest, SHIB is pretty quiet right now, and I don't have many updates on these meme coins either. But even if that's the case, if I have too much budget, I'll still buy it, and then I'll just hold it because, if I look at it, its volume and market capital are still good, to be honest.

So, that means he still has potential. Who knows, if one day Elon Musk suddenly posts on SHIB, it will probably skyrocket in the market because we know that many community investors are active on Twitter.

Online Doovla

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 474
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 10:59:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2024, 02:47:56 PM »
Yes,many things get in compact in positive way for SHIBA,so also by the man which have predict Bitcoin when it was so low price value said that in next years profits will be huge and also the price difference from now and like he said in year or two. Interesting that nowdays some projects have involved SHIBA in their mining pools ,so not just that it is popular for mining in sites already it is can be see in some fresh projects therefore it inspires a lot of confidence.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1627
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 09:17:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2024, 07:25:05 PM »
We have different opinions when it comes to meme coins, and I will share my own opinion not only on SHIB but on meme coins in general.

SHIB, and all of the meme coins aren't a good long-term coin to hold. I feel bad for those supporters of meme coins here, but that's how I feel about them. Some might see them as a good short to mid-term coin to hold, but in the long run, I believe that there are better coins to hold compared to these types of coins.

I don't have huge losses on SHIB, and I have no plans on buying it as well, but I know that there are some people here who made money on meme coins as well. Anyway, I see SHIB as a very risky asset to invest for a newbie therefore, it's not a good recommendation for them to buy it.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2024, 07:25:05 PM »

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1098
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 12:39:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2024, 07:25:03 AM »

Well days of SHIBA INU seems to be fading now mate look how it losses its rank now standing to number 12 from top 10 , so I believe that if we are talking about Meme coins? better to buy Dogecoin instead

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/shiba-inu/

but if you trust this coin then that is your choice of course.

I have terrible prejudices against memecoins. They have no purpose and they have an incredible supply. When I link my money to any memecoin, I feel weird and I ask myself, "God, what have I done?" I use Dogecoin when I have to transfer between exchanges because it's cheap to transfer money with it sometimes. I'm not closed to innovations and I like to follow the trend, but I find memecoins very pointless.

Memecoins are very risky, mate. as  you said, this coin seems useless but has a large community. In the past, I have only ever invested large amounts in dogecoin and shib, but I have sold during the hype. Dana I don't want to confirm anymore. I prefer other top coins that have clearer projects.
that is what many people must realized while I have use of Memecoin but just for  Gambling purpose only.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2024, 11:26:36 PM »
For my own review Shiba Inu is one of the most popular crypto, whether is a good investment is a matter of debate. Shiba Inu has a strong support community and has seen significant price appreciation in the past years, and there is no guarantee that the price will continue to rise.
It is not only in your own review, it is the reality if Shiba Inu is a popular crypto coin. Although the price keep increasing in this bullrun season but I'm not confident to suggest people to invest in this coin because Shiba Inu is a meme coin. Meme coin isn't a recommended coin investment, I mostly use them for trading and short term holding only. Although all crypto coins are speculative, but meme coin is more speculative.

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1730
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 11:32:03 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2024, 02:33:47 PM »

I honestly know that there are still many communities in the crypto space that believe in SHIB, and I am one of them. Even though my holdings are not that big, I am still doing dca for that in Shina Inu. I don't expect to get a huge profit there, but the income is enough; that's okay with me.

I'll just come back when the bull run is over to accumulate shiba inu in my wallet. Actually,  I have other meme coins that I'm holding besides shiba inu, to be honest.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 989
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 10:58:21 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2024, 10:25:19 PM »
It is not only in your own review, it is the reality if Shiba Inu is a popular crypto coin. Although the price keep increasing in this bullrun season but I'm not confident to suggest people to invest in this coin because Shiba Inu is a meme coin. Meme coin isn't a recommended coin investment, I mostly use them for trading and short term holding only. Although all crypto coins are speculative, but meme coin is more speculative.
Meme coin does have high risks but it can also provide a lot of profit if you enter at the right moment. I bought Shiba last month with not much capital and I still keep it well until now the price has gone up quite a lot and has given me a lot of profit.

Offline CryptoTalisman

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 26
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 09:19:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Karma 10 Posts Topic Starter
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2024, 02:50:34 AM »
A lot of people already made fortunes from Shiba and those old memecoins like Doge and FLOKI. Looking at their resilience during the bear market, you will easily know if they will stand the test of time. From my assessment, they will surely do but for investors looking to maximize their opportunities and profit, emerging new memecoin should be their priorities but of course with proper DYOR. Trending project like BOME, BRETT, GEC has strong futures potential to even outperform some of the above listed memecoins. Everyone saw what BOME has been doing in the market since launch. I didn't enter during pre-sale but I took advantage of Bitget early listing and it did 7× upon listing. With the token set to debut on Binance derivative market, lots of opportunities lies ahead.

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1060
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 02:15:06 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2024, 05:53:50 PM »
People have a weakness for meme coins. When Shiba Inu first came to the market, especially when it was listed on the Binance exchange, everyone knew the potential it had, but the Shib token has not yet made any impact in the current bull market. A few better projects have entered the market now as we have heard a name of Pepe Coin. We are also dreaming about Solna's bonk. Floki here is more stronger than other meme coins. As the number of meme Coins is still growing in the market it is difficult to rely solely on Shib Coin. I am aware of some updates coming to Shib Coin but have yet to get any reliable information as to when those updates will come.

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1417
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 06:38:07 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2024, 07:15:34 PM »
Now a days meme coin is very popular. And Shiba inu also a very popular meme coin. Last bull session Shiba inu huge pumped. Now It's position also good. Now Shiba inu position 11th on coinmarketcap. And 2dnd position for meme coin. First position Doge and second position Shiba coin. And from the first time Shiba inu is good coin for investment i think. I am also a investor For shiba inu coin and till now huge profited. I will hold for next pump. When it’s price will go more high then i will sell it. So overall considering i think Shiba inu coin is good for investment.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 07:23:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2024, 07:29:58 PM »
Now a days meme coin is very popular. And Shiba inu also a very popular meme coin. Last bull session Shiba inu huge pumped. Now It's position also good. Now Shiba inu position 11th on coinmarketcap. And 2dnd position for meme coin. First position Doge and second position Shiba coin. And from the first time Shiba inu is good coin for investment i think. I am also a investor For shiba inu coin and till now huge profited. I will hold for next pump. When it’s price will go more high then i will sell it. So overall considering i think Shiba inu coin is good for investment.
More meme coins are being created and especially meme coins are being created, so I am worried about what will happen to Shiba Inu and Doge when new coins are created and have higher price movements than these two coins. Hopefully the many meme coins created can increase trading volume on the exchange and has a good influence and can make many people very rich.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG