follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Beginning of the Dumping Market?  (Read 5603 times)

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 662
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:41:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
Re: Beginning of the Dumping Market?
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2024, 06:41:42 PM »
Most investors have already sold bitcoin at $73K, they have also started buying back. Let's wait next week for bitcoin price movements, will it still be difficult? or will experience a high increase to $75K.
The DCA system is always good to use to buy bitcoin, I use it too.
I don't think investors will always cause the price of bitcoin on exchanges to collapse because there are many factors that can influence the price of bitcoin, one of which is when there is bad news that might hit wallets with a lot of content or whales really want to make price corrections. no one knows which one is true.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2024, 06:41:42 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online bounceback

• Activity: 812
  • Last Active: Today at 08:27:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2024, 07:53:29 PM »
Since the post made by OP on March 15 and have been almost four days bitcoin still on correction moment with dumping price around $68k , last time correction when bitcoin increasing $69k and dropping to $59k just take few days only to recovery and make new higher price on $73k but this time almost one week bitcoin keep stable in lower price and very difficult when recovering back to higher price.
So difficult to see bitcoin moment with faster recovery and break the new all time high price after four days dropping still not any significant moving up. I am waiting tomorrow will bitcoin get back to higher price of still dropping and need more than two weeks later to see bull run moment.

Online milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1496
  • Last Active: Today at 08:34:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2024, 08:16:32 PM »
Most investors have already sold bitcoin at $73K, they have also started buying back. Let's wait next week for bitcoin price movements, will it still be difficult? or will experience a high increase to $75K.
I don't think investors will always cause the price of bitcoin on exchanges to collapse because there are many factors that can influence the price of bitcoin, one of which is when there is bad news that might hit wallets with a lot of content or whales really want to make price corrections. no one knows which one is true.
When it comes to price dumps then there are tons of possible reasons which are the factors that could really affect out market movements on which this isnt something new. Market could really be just only having that 2 possible movements which is up and down. If you are someone who is really that tending to hold then it would be your choice. Whenever the market
dumps then instead on panicking it would be best that you should really be taking up the risks on diving into the opportunity on buying more specially if you are
investing on a project which si really that good for long term.

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1428
  • Last Active: Today at 04:09:08 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2024, 10:44:40 PM »
a reasonable correction in my opinion, there is a possibility that with this correction there will be many investors who enter again, because they are waiting for the opportunity for this correction to lead to the bullrun ahead,
Sometimes I also wonder at people, prices rise rapidly in how many hours, they ask what's wrong, and vice versa,
This should only be for beginners, if you have been in crypto for years, there is no need to panic because you already understand the cycle of travel, between ups, downs and corrections.

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1085
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 03:46:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2024, 11:24:59 PM »
Now we are witnessing the biggest correction of the year  Bitcoin dropping to 67k once again from the ATH of 73k

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

Want to look for valuable source if are we having Correction or we are now starting to see the dumping effect of the incoming halving?

A dumping effect isn't different than a correction because when there is mass dumping, the market tends to correct itself to an extent and then starts recovering again. Bitcoin isn't dropping extremely rapidly which is a good thing because if it was dropping rapidly, it would take less time for it to lose a lot of value but it didn't go down much so far.
However, if retail investors start dumping their holdings thinking that the market is going to dip maybe around $50k then that might affect the price more than now, but for now, I believe we won't see a very big correction.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2024, 11:37:20 PM »
a reasonable correction in my opinion, there is a possibility that with this correction there will be many investors who enter again, because they are waiting for the opportunity for this correction to lead to the bullrun ahead,
Yes, the new investors will buy Bitcoin when the market is in the correction. During the price skyrocketed, they didn't brave to buy Bitcoin, now they have the chance to buy. I'm sure the price of Bitcoin will increase again soon because there is a significant increase of trading volume. A higher demand, there should be a chance for a higher price.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1706
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:20:04 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2024, 11:51:05 PM »
Yes, the new investors will buy Bitcoin when the market is in the correction. During the price skyrocketed, they didn't brave to buy Bitcoin, now they have the chance to buy. I'm sure the price of Bitcoin will increase again soon because there is a significant increase of trading volume. A higher demand, there should be a chance for a higher price.
For certain parties, market correction becomes a very good time to add more accumulation of their assets, not only Bitcoin but also altcoins, certain Altcoins, I meant. For, they may think that this moment may not happen again several times before it's going to rise up again. But, surely, Even now, the price of BTC is still at $68, going up and down. So, there is still an opportunity for Bitcoin lovers to re-accumulate BTC.

This may be quite different for those who aren't familiar enough with the market cycle, including this market correction. Such as, being too panic because of this correction, and taking immediate action to cutloss their pairs. this will be bad enough for someone who exactly in this panic situation. This becomes a troublesome.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2024, 11:51:05 PM »

Offline Lucius

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1572
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 04:01:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Topic Starter
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2024, 06:15:41 PM »

If the majority had sold (and that would be more than 70% of investors), then today the price would be somewhere around $30k (if not lower), not around $68k. I don't want to repeat the same things again, but futures+longs have accumulated a loss of just under $1.5 billion in a very short period of time, and this had to be reflected in the price of BTC.

In addition, in the last two days spot ETFs were very modest with new purchases with an average of around 2000 BTC per day, which is 4-6 times less than usual.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1083
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 06:04:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2024, 08:17:52 PM »

I think you didn't get his context, what he mean by investors could be any person that has bought bitcoin, even a trader is an investor and when they see a bad news, they tend to sell their bags quickly to mitigate losses, that's what they do and the result of this panic sell is dump of the market, some people intentionally short the market to make money from people selling the coins.

Let's even say that investors are selling, a true degen and diamond hands don't sell their coins when there is any bad news because their own goal is not to sell when the price is lower but long term vision just like a person that bought Bitcoin when it was around $100 and despite all that has happened around bitcoin, they are still holding it today.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline tranthidung

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1478
  • Last Active: April 20, 2024, 06:21:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Quick Poster Karma
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2024, 02:49:29 AM »
Let's even say that investors are selling, a true degen and diamond hands don't sell their coins when there is any bad news because their own goal is not to sell when the price is lower but long term vision just like a person that bought Bitcoin when it was around $100 and despite all that has happened around bitcoin, they are still holding it today.
If they bought bitcoins around $16,000 to $20,000, they have solid reasons to take profit above $60,000 but very few people bought bitcoin at such low prices. Especially new market participants who are mostly join the market in recent months when price at least above $40,000 or $50,000 or even higher than $60,000, it does not make sense to take profit.

I mean take profit is nothing wrong, we all should take profit but if we have a long term vision, strong belief in Bitcoin, and understanding about its history, we will see there is space for it to rise more.

Let's check some insightful information.

The Pi Cycle Top is the most popular Bitcoin cycle top calling indicator that exists.

And for good reason, it was 1 day off from the top in April 2021 and between 1 and 3 days for every top before it.

But before that cross can happen, price needs to stay above the 350 DMA*2 priced at $70,400 and increasing.

It has been stiff resistance in every cycle.

The first touch of the Moving Average in a cycle has typically been the mid-top (purple arrows), but with price making new ATHs, this seems to be a late-stage retest.

Late-stage retests are much quicker and come before the true cycle top parabola.

This cycle still has plenty of room for growth!

If you want to look for more details, zoom in and zoom out, you can have a live chart with Lookintobitcoin.com.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1394
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 07:39:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2024, 04:24:34 AM »
I mean take profit is nothing wrong, we all should take profit but if we have a long term vision, strong belief in Bitcoin, and understanding about its history, we will see there is space for it to rise more.
Yeah exactly for some holding for long is the best choice for them. But for other traders like me, I prefer taking profit but I also save the other half for long term. Since I think most of us here treat Bitcoin as an investment, we can do whatever we want with our investments. We can take advantage on both trends whether down or uptrend.

Online Litzki1990

• Activity: 842
  • Last Active: Today at 08:23:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2024, 05:09:04 AM »
If we don't find this increase in bitcoin price abnormal when the price of bitcoin has been increasing periodically, why do we find this temporary dumping of bitcoin abnormal. We know very well that pumping and dumping will happen in the market and it is a very common thing. If there is only pumping or only dumping in the market, then the market will not exist. The price of Bitcoin is currently ranging from $73,000 to $68,000, but I don't see this price change as unusual. Maybe now the market is temporarily dumping but very soon the market will be pumping again.

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1018
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:25:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2024, 07:09:02 AM »
And now that we have fall at 64k , si this what I was mentioning in this thread about the beginning of dumping?
i am no Fud delivery but this is interesting topic now as we are waiting for halving and we know about the potential bear that we have seen for many times before.

Offline Alston Liu

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 42
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:13:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Karma Quick Poster 10 Posts
« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2024, 07:33:00 AM »
currently around 65k. Is it consolidating or a signal to start exit?

Offline bettercrypto

• Activity: 444
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:47:26 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Karma
« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2024, 09:53:26 AM »
Now we are witnessing the biggest correction of the year  Bitcoin dropping to 67k once again from the ATH of 73k

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

Want to look for valuable source if are we having Correction or we are now starting to see the dumping effect of the incoming halving?

According to my analysis, the 17%–20% correction in the market has not yet been met, but once the percentage that I mentioned is achieved, we will be in an uptrend again, and the price values of the cryptocurrency that is on the top list in the market will increase.

Right now, we see all red in the top cryptos, apart from Bitcoin, of course. But I also believe that Bitcoin will not fall below 60k$; that's all I see in my technical analysis so far.

▄█▀
▐█▄    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Casino & Sports Betting
B O O S T E D
R E W A R D S

FOR CRYPTO PLAYERS
         ▐█▌                        ▄▄