follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Should you invest in latest memecoins to get profits short-term?  (Read 542 times)

Offline XFinite

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 11
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 11:03:22 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts Karma Search
Well! Title explains it already ;D but let me explain it more thoroughly. So there's a lot of memecoins and keeps on coming like PEPE, Rich Quack, Roost Coin, CATWIF and many many funny memecoins. I know that it's not good or bad but at least for those people who love to invest in the short term on memecoins, they like to cash out on profits. I wonder if some of you invested in memecoins in the long-term?  ???

Let me tell you guys that I used to hold some Dogecoin back in 2019/20. I don't know if I wanna call myself an OG holder, but yeah I had been holding it until Elon Musk made it pump  ;), so I cashed it out and holding some stable coins right now and divided it to invest in new memecoins actually for the short term. I know most of you guys are already investing in new memecoins, like the coins of funny, serious, tribute to something and so on like I mentioned before.

Anyways as always, memecoins are riskier than 100 real projects out here. So I advise you to do your own research, don't just take my post like an advice or a sign to invest in it haha  ::)

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1038
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 02:33:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
Re: Should you invest in latest memecoins to get profits short-term?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2024, 05:33:46 AM »
Well! Title explains it already ;D but let me explain it more thoroughly. So there's a lot of memecoins and keeps on coming like PEPE, Rich Quack, Roost Coin, CATWIF and many many funny memecoins. I know that it's not good or bad but at least for those people who love to invest in the short term on memecoins, they like to cash out on profits. I wonder if some of you invested in memecoins in the long-term?  ???

Let me tell you guys that I used to hold some Dogecoin back in 2019/20. I don't know if I wanna call myself an OG holder, but yeah I had been holding it until Elon Musk made it pump  ;), so I cashed it out and holding some stable coins right now and divided it to invest in new memecoins actually for the short term. I know most of you guys are already investing in new memecoins, like the coins of funny, serious, tribute to something and so on like I mentioned before.

Anyways as always, memecoins are riskier than 100 real projects out here. So I advise you to do your own research, don't just take my post like an advice or a sign to invest in it haha  ::)
am not a fan of meme coin but like you ? I am once  Dogecoin investor that i kept this coin like yours when even before Elon Musk bumped thre project,
but nowadays I only have some Dogecoin remaining in my Gambling sites readying if ever i wanted to gamble there are still available funds that i can spend and enjoy.
but for new project there i a little chance that i will invest in meme coin  nowadyas.

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1105
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 10:49:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2024, 02:39:14 PM »

am not a fan of meme coin but like you ? I am once  Dogecoin investor that i kept this coin like yours when even before Elon Musk bumped thre project,
but nowadays I only have some Dogecoin remaining in my Gambling sites readying if ever i wanted to gamble there are still available funds that i can spend and enjoy.
but for new project there i a little chance that i will invest in meme coin  nowadyas.
You, like me, are not a memecoin fan. I only buy from time to time and that too with very little money, because I know the risk if I invest in memecoins is very big, so I will use as little money as possible to buy memecoins.

If the OP is interested in buying memecoin, then that's your choice, but it seems like you are also aware of the risks you will get when investing in meemecoin. So be careful and don't expect too much.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1590
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 05:29:58 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2024, 07:43:55 PM »
Yes "ONLY" if you're ready for the worst case scenario.

You said it already that investing into meme coins is riskier than investing into other projects out there. Investing into meme coins is very risky. Investing into new projects are risky as well. Imagine adding both of them at the same time. Investing new meme coin projects? It's double the risk I guess, but for me, investing into new meme coin projects is either a "hit or miss" type of investment especially in the short term. It's either you will at least double your money or you will lose all. Personally, I don't invest into new meme coin projects even though I know that it can give me huge profits in the short term especially if I'm lucky enough. I can't take the possible losses that I might get if I invest into them.

We have all decisions, and as long as we know the risks of investing into new meme coin projects then there's nothing wrong. Investing into new meme coins for the short term might be profitable, or it might not and worse, you might lose your money. I don't recommend it especially for newbies, but anybody can try. :)

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1025
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 12:24:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2024, 09:27:16 PM »
I'm not interested in meme coins. Because I know that investing in those can lose my investment at any time. However, in recent times some coins have grown so much that people are interested. Bonk PePe Coin and Floki Finance seem to be leading the entire crypto market. However, once the hype of such coins ends, their value will be lost in the market anytime. Before investing, investors should invest in coins where the price of that coin may be low for a short period of time, but can rise again in the long run. If talking about meme coins then I would say that doge is better than others.

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1142
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 12:13:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2024, 12:15:05 AM »

I have not invested any meme coins till now I am never ready to move forward with meme coins. But the meme coin that has given the most profit so far has seen those who have invested in meme coin this season have had the most success and also reaped huge profits. Meme Coin is a very risky investment for me and I never planned to go ahead with this risky investment. But those who have taken the maximum risk and invested are moving forward with much success today.

Offline XFinite

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 11
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 11:03:22 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    10 Posts Karma Search
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2024, 03:33:59 AM »

Basically memecoins are gambling since I call that way... I don't advise anyone to trade on i t though but good to see a fellow been holding doge!  8)

Good luck if you're going for memecoins.  ;D

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2024, 03:33:59 AM »

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15831
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 11:04:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2024, 10:46:14 PM »
Basically memecoins are gambling since I call that way... I don't advise anyone to trade on i t though but good to see a fellow been holding doge!  8)

Good luck if you're going for memecoins.  ;D
I always advise beginners to stay away from memecoins. If they really want to invest, then only DOGE and SHIB are safe enough for them to buy. New memecoins can generate wealth in the short term, but they also carry the risk of losing the entire investment. They should not be in your portfolio. They should only be invested in for a few dozen $ and then forgotten about until they appear in the media with a x100 or x1000 increase in a few weeks. I consider them as lottery tickets, meaning we should only participate for fun with an amount equivalent to a lottery ticket.

Memecoins were created for fun, not to make all investors rich!
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Jun

• Activity: 1158
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 04:46:03 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2024, 03:06:02 AM »
I'm planning to invest meme coins , trying to investing is a gambling ,but now meme coins  got attention to me because it's almost talk of the town, it's true investing is a risky venture and I'm not expecting to much ,like lottery  invest in meme coins gambling but I tried it
                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 
         ▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄         
      ▄█████████████████████████▄       
   ▄███████████████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀█████▄   
 ██████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄████████ 
▐█████████████████████▀    ▄██████████▌
███████████████████▀▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████████▀    ▄████████████████
██████████████▀    ▄██████████████████▀
▐█████████▀▀   ▄▄██████████████████▀▀   
 ▀█████▀    ▄█████████████████▀▀▀   ▄   
  ▀██▀                         ▄████▀   
    ▀████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▀     
      ▀█████████████████████████▀   
         ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         

.zeosX.
            Borrow with or without collateral
                        ■ Luxurious and stunning quality cards
■ Superior crypto mobile wallet      ■ Investments, auction and lending
  ...WHITEPAPER....
                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
    ▄▄████████▄▄   
  ▄██████████████▄ 
 ███████████▀▀█████
█████▌ ▀██     ▄████
█████▌         █████
██████▄      ▄██████
 █████▀    ▄▄██████
  ▀██████████████▀ 
    ▀▀████████▀▀   
▄██████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀▀▀███
██████████▀     ▄███
██████████   ███████
███████▌        ▐███
████████▄▄   ▄▄▄████
██████████   ███████
██████████   ███████
▀█████████   ██████▀
▄██████████████████▄
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ ███████████ ██ ██
██ ████▀▄▄▄▄▀████ ██
██ ███ █▌  ▐█ ███ ██
██ ████▄▀▀▀▀▄████ ██
██ ██████████████ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
▀██████████████████▀
altcoinstalks

extc/c

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2024, 01:35:30 PM »
i'm not a huge investor myself but if you're into meme coins check for something new launching on Base  or Solana, made some money with small investments.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1713
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 12:00:27 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2024, 11:55:24 PM »
If it's for the short term, actually meme coins are quite promising, only for those who really understand how to analyze and take advantage of meme coin opportunities. So they really understand when to buy and sell them, and where to get information on memecoins that are or will be hyped. because maybe there is some kind of community or news that creates hype about meme coins.

But for those who are involved in investing and don't understand how to analyze meme coins, I suggest not to invest here, because this is high risk... so you have to be really extra careful or you will lose your money, here. Seriously, meme coins have high returns, but high risks, only in short terms. except Doge, maybe okay for long-term.

Offline robelneo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1802
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 07:22:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2024, 05:16:43 PM »
I tried it three times I even promoted new meme coins but unfortunately all those meme coins I promoted did not even reach the market, some meme coins are good only on paper or there are whales behind them to manipulate the market, yea you can make a profit on some meme coins but if you're late to dump you are going to lose a lot.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline JISAN

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1209
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 09:38:30 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2024, 07:38:41 PM »
I tried it three times I even promoted new meme coins but unfortunately all those meme coins I promoted did not even reach the market, some meme coins are good only on paper or there are whales behind them to manipulate the market, yea you can make a profit on some meme coins but if you're late to dump you are going to lose a lot.
For some time, Meme coins were very hyped, still some meme coins are listed on exchanges like Binance and they are being traded in a huge amount. However, there is no guarantee that they will do well in the future or that they will give good profits if invested in the long term and no guarantee can be given in any coin. However, meme coin has more risk than other coins, so unless you have a high risk-taking ability, you should not invest in meme coin, no matter how much hype it creates in the market.

Online Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2044
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 12:19:06 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2024, 09:25:30 PM »
Investing in meme coin is already very risky, and investing in new meme coins is also riskier, that is, the newier a  meme coin is, the riskier it is for people investing in them, I check on Solana blockchain, Ton blockchain, Base blockchain, Binance smart chain and so on, and I discovered that with all this chains put together, there is a meme coin produced almost every second, and many many of this meme coins never ever last up to 3 days before they are dead.

It is true that; finding and investing in a new meme coin is the best way to stand a chance to make the most profit from meme coins, but it's also very important for us all to know that, investing in new meme coins is also the easiest way to lose money, most especially, if you depend on platforms like Dexscreeener and dextools for information on newly launched meme coins.

So, in this regard, my only advice would be that investors interested in investing in meme coins should go for ones that have (at least) entered a centralized exchange, but on the other hand, if one must invest in newly launched meme coins, then it's important for such one to understand the risk involved and be ready to take responsibility of the outcome of such decision.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1088
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 08:53:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2024, 09:55:47 PM »
Let me tell you guys that I used to hold some Dogecoin back in 2019/20. I don't know if I wanna call myself an OG holder, but yeah I had been holding it until Elon Musk made it pump  ;), so I cashed it out and holding some stable coins right now and divided it to invest in new memecoins actually for the short term.

What you did is the right thing to do when it comes to meme coin investments, but I don't recommend holding them for long like you did, since DOGE has become a different thing and shouldn't be compared with another meme coin, I can understand. However, a lot of people invest in every new meme coin that gets launched and I think that isn't a safe approach because you will lose more money than you might get from one of them.

Meme coins are short-term investment opportunities because they don't have any utility or provide any other incentive to its community and users, so one should buy meme coins and sell them as soon as they see they are getting something on top of their investment.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG