follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: DOGE for Tesla  (Read 18677 times)

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 954
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:12:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
Re: DOGE for Tesla
« Reply #60 on: February 10, 2024, 11:29:46 AM »
Me too, I'm not dogecoin haters, but also not doge fan. But by seeing the project of this coin, it's just meme.
We shouldn't believe and put our money  to invest in coin which didn't have good project. Just popularized by famous people. It seems funny, but anything up to the people which have own money. Do with you own risk
I'm sure Elon Musk will find a solution to keep his products running well while cryptocurrency is only used as an alternative payment which makes it easier for people to purchase products owned by Elon Musk. Dogecoin has now been acknowledged as being owned by Elon Musk so there is a possibility that Elon Musk will provide surprise for Dogecoin holders.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: February 10, 2024, 11:29:46 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1035
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:17:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #61 on: February 10, 2024, 11:32:15 PM »
Me too, I'm not dogecoin haters, but also not doge fan. But by seeing the project of this coin, it's just meme.
We shouldn't believe and put our money  to invest in coin which didn't have good project. Just popularized by famous people. It seems funny, but anything up to the people which have own money. Do with you own risk
I'm sure Elon Musk will find a solution to keep his products running well while cryptocurrency is only used as an alternative payment which makes it easier for people to purchase products owned by Elon Musk. Dogecoin has now been acknowledged as being owned by Elon Musk so there is a possibility that Elon Musk will provide surprise for Dogecoin holders.

Yes, Elon Musk can really do a miraculous thing by releasing some good news that can just cause the price of the dogecoin to rise. I have a strong feeling that Elon is also a major investor in Dogecoin, and because he owns too much of it, he would also want to make a profit from his holding. That's why he must do anything that can make the price of the coin skyrocket so that he will sell to take profit and re-invest when the price goes down.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4318
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 07:08:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #62 on: February 11, 2024, 09:20:45 AM »
Yes, Elon Musk can really do a miraculous thing by releasing some good news that can just cause the price of the dogecoin to rise. I have a strong feeling that Elon is also a major investor in Dogecoin, and because he owns too much of it, he would also want to make a profit from his holding. That's why he must do anything that can make the price of the coin skyrocket so that he will sell to take profit and re-invest when the price goes down.
Yes , this is a very real outcome of what Ilon Musk can do , but I don't think he will do it only for dogs , most likely he will just allow to buy for cryptocurrency and specify for which one and there will be bitcoin and maybe dogs , it can naturally affect the price .
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1203
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 01:03:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #63 on: February 15, 2024, 02:43:39 PM »
I think everyone has already heard about the news about buying Tesla cars for a doge. I thought this news will explode the coin and it will grow to $1, but the coin reacted to a 30% increase and is currently trading in the region of $0.17-0.2 Do you think Doge is waiting for the flight? And will there be a new ATH?

I like Dogecoin the most because this platform is the most powerful and has the largest number of investors. But Tesla Coin is less popular in comparison, which is why I like Dogecoin the most. Investing in Dogecoin is definitely the best way to get the most out of it and if you want to reap the benefits quickly in 2025, you should hold on to Dogecoin.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 662
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:41:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #64 on: March 04, 2024, 05:50:19 PM »
I like Dogecoin the most because this platform is the most powerful and has the largest number of investors. But Tesla Coin is less popular in comparison, which is why I like Dogecoin the most. Investing in Dogecoin is definitely the best way to get the most out of it and if you want to reap the benefits quickly in 2025, you should hold on to Dogecoin.
Dogecoin has indeed provided a lot of profits when its price increase occurred due to the influence of Elon Musk, currently many meme coins have been created such as Shiba and PEPE, both of which currently have very good price movements and it seems that Elon Musk has not yet commented on this movement. I can't imagine what will happen when Elon Musk starts getting into meme coin again because the price will definitely increase very high.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2060
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 07:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #65 on: April 10, 2024, 09:07:31 PM »
Dogecoin has indeed provided a lot of profits when its price increase occurred due to the influence of Elon Musk, currently many meme coins have been created such as Shiba and PEPE, both of which currently have very good price movements and it seems that Elon Musk has not yet commented on this movement. I can't imagine what will happen when Elon Musk starts getting into meme coin again because the price will definitely increase very high.
I doubt Elon's role in returning to Doge. I'm not sure at this time if Elon tweets it will affect Doge, other than there is intervention by Elon for Doge.
It is true that dog increased because of Elon's role at that time, but not now. That time has passed and will not happen again. Even though many meme coins are growing, it is very difficult to match the role of doge. Doge is the best for all meme coins.
Doge has increased due to the increasing role of bitcoin. If it is accompanied by a large enough community in doge, it is not impossible that it will reach its ATH, Maybe not now, but Doge will still be able to increase in time.

Online Freemind

• * President *
  • Mythical
  • Activity: 9504
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 06:53:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #66 on: April 11, 2024, 03:31:56 PM »
I doubt Elon's role in returning to Doge. I'm not sure at this time if Elon tweets it will affect Doge, other than there is intervention by Elon for Doge.
It is true that dog increased because of Elon's role at that time, but not now. That time has passed and will not happen again. Even though many meme coins are growing, it is very difficult to match the role of doge. Doge is the best for all meme coins.
Doge has increased due to the increasing role of bitcoin. If it is accompanied by a large enough community in doge, it is not impossible that it will reach its ATH, Maybe not now, but Doge will still be able to increase in time.

If Musk were to talk about Doge on X again, the price would possibly increase considerably. But he hasn't talked about cryptocurrencies (I'm not 100% sure since I barely use X) for a long time, since he was harshly criticized, I guess he realized his mistake, who knows... Since the last time Doge increased its economic value was thanks to Musk's words, I think that the next time it increases in value again it will be because of the influence that Bitcoin will have on the entire market, not on its own merits. This is the demonstration that Doge doesn't really do anything on its own, but thanks to Musk's influence, something that unfortunately many people blindly deny.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: April 11, 2024, 03:31:56 PM »

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #67 on: April 16, 2024, 10:33:46 PM »
If Musk were to talk about Doge on X again, the price would possibly increase considerably. But he hasn't talked about cryptocurrencies (I'm not 100% sure since I barely use X) for a long time, since he was harshly criticized, I guess he realized his mistake, who knows... Since the last time Doge increased its economic value was thanks to Musk's words, I think that the next time it increases in value again it will be because of the influence that Bitcoin will have on the entire market, not on its own merits. This is the demonstration that Doge doesn't really do anything on its own, but thanks to Musk's influence, something that unfortunately many people blindly deny.
I think at that time it was clear that I agreed that Elon Musk's role was very strong when Doge was able to increase sharply, but since the moment when Doge fell, Elon didn't do anything to make Doge able to survive, that's where many started to be unsympathetic to him, because he was only looking for profit for himself.
When Bitcoin passed ATH, it was clear that Doge also enjoyed the increase so that it could touch 22Cent. Unfortunately, it couldn't survive. Maybe if there had been intervention from Elon at that time, there could have been a surprise.
We don't see Elon at the moment because of what is being done with Doge, so the hope is always on Elon, is it not possible that transactions in X will use Doge?

Offline BitMaxz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1512
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 12:28:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #68 on: April 16, 2024, 10:54:04 PM »
I think at that time it was clear that I agreed that Elon Musk's role was very strong when Doge was able to increase sharply, but since the moment when Doge fell, Elon didn't do anything to make Doge able to survive, that's where many started to be unsympathetic to him, because he was only looking for profit for himself.
When Bitcoin passed ATH, it was clear that Doge also enjoyed the increase so that it could touch 22Cent. Unfortunately, it couldn't survive. Maybe if there had been intervention from Elon at that time, there could have been a surprise.
We don't see Elon at the moment because of what is being done with Doge, so the hope is always on Elon, is it not possible that transactions in X will use Doge?

You're predicting doge too much it's not altcoin season yet it Bitcoin block halving and it is normal to see this price drop before the block halving and with or without the help of Elon Musk Doge will increase it's own.
Recently there is a retest on Bitcoin and Solana recently Based on what I observe dogecoin just recently surged to 0.16$ I don't see any reason or tweet from Elon why it surge but I believe on dogecoin without Elon.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1018
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:25:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #69 on: April 17, 2024, 05:41:28 AM »
yeah a surprise Bumping and pumping , things in which Elon Musk is what we knew the play he keeps doing in Doge and other Memecoins.
but like what you said? this is business and we need to let it happen but make sure to  have  idea in which you wanted to deposit your money either the coin or Tesla.

Online NikeFit_7777

• Activity: 1192
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: Today at 06:18:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
« Reply #70 on: April 17, 2024, 07:50:28 AM »
I'm leaning towards him being put on the spot and made to realize he may have a problem with further manipulation. What Musk did is maximally wrong + (he) knows perfectly well that he will not be punished for his manipulations. It's not fair in the least.  :o

P.S. I don't dispute that you can make good money on such things, but the risks are maximized. That is why I did not invest in doge. Again, I may be wrong, that's why I always say (to everyone the same thing) - don't pass the financial responsibility on to others.  8)
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Online Freemind

• * President *
  • Mythical
  • Activity: 9504
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 06:53:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #71 on: April 17, 2024, 06:31:16 PM »
I'm leaning towards him being put on the spot and made to realize he may have a problem with further manipulation. What Musk did is maximally wrong + (he) knows perfectly well that he will not be punished for his manipulations. It's not fair in the least.  :o

P.S. I don't dispute that you can make good money on such things, but the risks are maximized. That is why I did not invest in doge. Again, I may be wrong, that's why I always say (to everyone the same thing) - don't pass the financial responsibility on to others.  8)

Unfortunately the laws are the same for all people, but not all people respond the same to the law, no matter what the politicians of any country say, that is the truth. Nothing is going to happen to Musk, that's why he does and says what he wants, but everything has a limit and he knows that there are certain lines that he should not cross. Personally I do not invest in memecoins since I do not think they contribute anything, only pumps and dumps without any sense. I prefer to wait and study projects that contribute something, even if it is a simple improvement to an already existing idea.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #72 on: April 24, 2024, 10:49:20 PM »
yeah a surprise Bumping and pumping , things in which Elon Musk is what we knew the play he keeps doing in Doge and other Memecoins.
but like what you said? this is business and we need to let it happen but make sure to  have  idea in which you wanted to deposit your money either the coin or Tesla.
Yes, that's Elon who has the advantage of doing everything, by combining everything into his business where, as long as it is profitable, it will be done.
But I don't have confidence that Elon will use doge for his real business interests.
After Tesla, the current X will be used for its own purposes, by providing the opportunity for Doge to become a means of payment.
Elon has done his business well and will continue to do all the issues to increase the desired prestige.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Last Active: Today at 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #73 on: April 25, 2024, 04:00:06 PM »
Yes, that's Elon who has the advantage of doing everything, by combining everything into his business where, as long as it is profitable, it will be done.
But I don't have confidence that Elon will use doge for his real business interests.
After Tesla, the current X will be used for its own purposes, by providing the opportunity for Doge to become a means of payment.
Elon has done his business well and will continue to do all the issues to increase the desired prestige.
Elon is a businessman, he only makes a profit from everything he does. And what was done in the past by tweeting about Doge to make the price of Doge rise and become more popular was the intervention of Elon Musk, influencing many people.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: Today at 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #74 on: Today at 07:24:30 AM »
Elon is a businessman, he only makes a profit from everything he does. And what was done in the past by tweeting about Doge to make the price of Doge rise and become more popular was the intervention of Elon Musk, influencing many people.
There is no guarantee that Elon Musk will come down and have a direct influence on Dogecoin price movements. There is a possibility that those who will take advantage of this are whales who have a lot of capital and are able to move the price of Dogecoin in the market.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG