follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: What is the girl child's place in our African society?  (Read 238 times)

Offline Jay-Jay247

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 24
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 12, 2024, 11:55:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma too active, 25 Posts in one day Quick Poster
What is the girl child's place in our African society?
« on: March 28, 2024, 11:50:39 AM »
Good day everyone
It has become a matter of concern how so many societies in Africa is still treating the girl child, despite modern civilization, and as a matter of fact I brought it here so we can talk on it extensively.

Many countries today still believe that the female gender's place is in the kitchen, and some African men still believe that the woman shouldn't be given equal right as the male gender, and this is really drowning Africa back and leading us nowhere.

The female should be given same rights just as the men, and until this happen most things will never change for the better. It really saddens me when I still see some men struggling to send or train their girl child through schools and even when they try, some will still stop half way believing that a woman's place is just to give birth to children and take care of her home. Sometimes I ask myself, if a woman can take care of her children, home, and even family members with so much love and affection, just imagine that same woman ruling a nation and see how prosperous that nation with be.

Am an African man, but I honestly think woman should be treated fairly and should be treated right politically, socially, and even economically. It is true that if you train a woman very well, you're training not just a woman for your home but a Nation as well.

So many African men feels or believe that our colonial master did us wrong by bringing us civilization and exposing us to modernization, but I think that's not true and as a matter of fact, we are our own problem. Some even believed that the rules that was guiding us before we cross parts with the white-men, were best for us but that's wrong.
Women are more smart and critical-thinkers than men if am being real and honest here, and I think they deserve the opportunity of ruling politically, I think they should be given the opportunity to lead prominent social platforms here in Africa and see how it goes. I believe that the change we're looking for lyes within us and I also strongly believe that women should be encouraged, supported with the duties of leadership and let see how far Africa will develop.

If you agree with me, drop a 💯 for me and also share your thoughts in the comments session.
Mr. Jay

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

What is the girl child's place in our African society?
« on: March 28, 2024, 11:50:39 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 315
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 22, 2024, 06:22:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
Re: What is the girl child's place in our African society?
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2024, 01:44:21 PM »
If you still hold such beliefs then you are not in terms with the current reality. The mentality has changed. So many men have decided that their wives must be working to support the family. Gone are those days when it is believed that a woman's place is in the kitchen. Currently, most families share responsibility and women have part of the bills to pay. Even in politics, we can find more women involvement compared to what we used to have in the political space.

We can't expect women to measure up in a hurry but truth be told, women are now carried along. Any household who don't train a female child can't also train a male child. To me, it's a matter of money and not gender. Some households are still poor and that is why they try to reduce responsibilities by ensuring that they don't train two persons at the same time in higher institutions. This used to be the level of my family before things changed for the good.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2024, 04:12:12 PM by DragonF »

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 330
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:03:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good Avatar Signature
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2024, 03:05:16 PM »
In the society today, women are playing a crucial role to contributing to the building and development of the society. In these days women are involved in politics , businesses and many other creative things that contribute to development. Back then in the olden days women where restricted to do many things, but now in most part of the world women are seen in almost every places and they are doing well. Even on the crypto space too, we can see that women have participated and they are doing fine too.

Offline Gormicsta

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 231
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 08:09:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Quick Poster too active, 25 Posts in one day 100 Posts
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2024, 01:34:14 PM »
If you still hold such beliefs then you are not in terms with the current reality. The mentality has changed. So many men have decided that their wives must be working to support the family. Gone are those days when it is believed that a woman's place is in the kitchen. Currently, most families share responsibility and women have part of the bills to pay. Even in politics, we can find more women involvement compared to what we used to have in the political space.

We can't expect women to measure up in a hurry but truth be told, women are now carried along. Any household who don't train a female child can't also train a male child. To me, it's a matter of money and not gender. Some households are still poor and that is why they try to reduce responsibilities by ensuring that they don't train two persons at the same time in higher institutions. This used to be the level of my family before things changed for the good.

It is true that money drives much of this shift. When families are struggling to make ends meet, it is common for both partners to work to support the family. But I believe there's more to it than money. I believe there has been a shift in family values and priorities. More and more individuals recognize that both spouses should be able to pursue their own objectives and interests, whether in the job or elsewhere. So, although money is undoubtedly an issue, I believe there is also a shift in how we view gender roles and what it means to have a family.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG