follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Is it safe to invest in TRX?  (Read 13909 times)

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
Re: Is it safe to invest in TRX?
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2024, 10:51:08 PM »
s It Safe To Invest In TRON (TRX)? TRON is one of the high-performers in the crypto industry today. It has also been viewed by some authors as a typical case of the complex and disordered nature of cryptos. TRON is currently ranked 26th among thousands of other crypto assets by CoinMarketCap.

What's your opinion it safe for investment?

Yep, Invest in TRX is safe.
TRX is one top 11.
TRON has good project and the big team behind their project.
No doubts about this coin, I still have several TRX in my wallet and want to hold until next year. Hopefully TRX price will soar
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2024, 10:51:08 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

IyemRoker

« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2024, 10:54:08 AM »
I still have several TRX in my wallet and want to hold until next year. Hopefully TRX price will soar
Is it true?
How many TRON do you have in your personal wallet?
Do you also HODL TRON coins on a centralized exchange like Binance?

As for the increase in the price of TRON coins, I suspect it could rise faster because TRON has such a large supply of coins.
Even though a lot of USDT coins have been created on the TRON network, that doesn't make me confident that these TRON coins can rise even more when the Bull Run occurs.
But if you believe that TRON coins can rise several times during the Bull Run, I assure you that now we have to pray better so that TRON coins can rise extraordinarily as you want now, as in the reply to this topic. ;)

Offline salad daging

• Activity: 962
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:05:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2024, 09:48:01 PM »
Yep, Invest in TRX is safe.
TRX is one top 11.
TRON has good project and the big team behind their project.
No doubts about this coin, I still have several TRX in my wallet and want to hold until next year. Hopefully TRX price will soar
Yes it's safe to invest in TRX but it's more of a stablecoin. Lol
TRX is at the top of the list, but this token is stagnant with no increase at all in terms of price.

Not sure TRX will soar try to watch until next year will this coin go up? My opinion is NO.
You can invest anywhere including TRX but it's a pity to hope too much in this coin which is clear from the previous history there is no significant increase, still inferior to other coins.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4318
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 07:08:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2024, 08:30:17 AM »
TRX is at the top of the list, but this token is stagnant with no increase at all in terms of price.

Not sure TRX will soar try to watch until next year will this coin go up? My opinion is NO.
You can invest anywhere including TRX but it's a pity to hope too much in this coin which is clear from the previous history there is no significant increase, still inferior to other coins.
You understand that it is not correct to say that this is a stablecoin, and the throne is not growing like other coins, but partly its stability is what attracts people,
With strong growth, he will grow the same way, there can’t even be any doubts
From 2020 to 2021, the throne grew by 1000%, I think you haven’t seen such stablecoins?)) I personally haven’t seen it,
Now it may also be that the growth on a strong pump of the entire market may be even greater and much greater, because they believe in the throne and trust it as a certain stablecoin and this is almost maximum trust.

Offline Hamza2424

• Activity: 849
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 05:59:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Third year Anniversary Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2024, 12:26:11 PM »
s It Safe To Invest In TRON (TRX)? TRON is one of the high-performers in the crypto industry today. It has also been viewed by some authors as a typical case of the complex and disordered nature of cryptos. TRON is currently ranked 26th among thousands of other crypto assets by CoinMarketCap.

I know it's a bit outdated topic but still, if this is an active one I would like to put up some of my own words.

Initially, I was a big fan of TRX but the TRX performance in the last cycle and through my own journey is not at all attractive, I was expecting a huge gain in TRX back in the Algorithmic Stable Coins trend, with Near's try and LUNA's success Trron foundation excitedly started a new narrative to develop the TRX ecosystem in a new way but they failed because of the LUNA's tragedy and after that TBH I don't see any potential in the TRX at least on the current timeline for the future we cant say any strong words on it.
▄█▄
▄█████▄
██▀███▀██
▄███▄████▄███▄
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▄█▄██▀█▀███████▀█▀██▄█▄
▄█████▄█████████████▄█████▄
▀███▀█████████████▀███▀
██▄███▄█████▄███▄██
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▀█▀██▄█▄██▀█▀
▄█████▄
▀███▀
TENGRI CRYPTO
ZERO
LOGS
NO
REGISTRATION
NO
JS
24/7
SUPPORT
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
███████████▌▄██████████
█████████████████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online armanda90

• Activity: 1068
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:40:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2024, 08:41:50 PM »

Not significant movement from trx and more close the same with investing in stable coins, although current trx price above 0.1$ its have been longer time for trx keep stable with this price and very difficult break out to $0.2 or raise until $1. Actually very safe investing in trx because have the same progress movement like stable coins but waste time and money very slowly increasing if put in trx.
Less profitable hope when investing in trx although three until six years later, since last several years and last halving edition trx coins never promising for us break out to higher price, if you have much money seems not bad ideas investing in trx.

Offline salad daging

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2024, 08:59:53 PM »
You understand that it is not correct to say that this is a stablecoin, and the throne is not growing like other coins, but partly its stability is what attracts people,
From 2020 to 2021, the throne grew by 1000%, I think you haven’t seen such stablecoins?)) I personally haven’t seen it,
Now it may also be that the growth on a strong pump of the entire market may be even greater and much greater, because they believe in the throne and trust it as a certain stablecoin and this is almost maximum trust.
throne? What did you write? Friend tron please correct again. ;D
I only compare between TRX and stablecoins this is almost similar, never consider TRX as a full stablecoin.

Did you check TRX gratification from 2020 to 2021? Where there is 1000% growth you are completely wrong, try checking the chart again, I think many provide it.
I don't always believe in the TRX coin although some people believe there will be a bigger pump, I just see the TRX price more stagnant.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2024, 08:59:53 PM »

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Last Active: Today at 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2024, 03:52:53 AM »

Did you check TRX gratification from 2020 to 2021? Where there is 1000% growth you are completely wrong, try checking the chart again, I think many provide it.
I don't always believe in the TRX coin although some people believe there will be a bigger pump, I just see the TRX price more stagnant.

Tron doesn't show good progress, it's only safe as an investment coin, but it doesn't give us big profits during 2020-2023.
I'm not a fan of TRON, I only buy it sometimes for transactions.  Because transactions with TRX are cheaper and faster.
It's safe to invest in TRON, we can do it.
But don't expect too much.
At the last year  I had several TRX, but I sold all. Because I prefer invest in other , such as Polkadot and Solana.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2024, 07:33:41 AM »
throne? What did you write? Friend tron please correct again. ;D
I only compare between TRX and stablecoins this is almost similar, never consider TRX as a full stablecoin.

Well I will not write Tron)) I will write TRX, but it does not change the essence, everyone thinks about it differently, I think that it can bring the same profit as last time, if you do not think so, it does not mean that it will not, I invested a little in it but mostly to use the wallet for free, I transfer a lot of usdt and keeping TRX on the wallet in stacking I do not pay for transfers.

Offline salad daging

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2024, 10:14:04 PM »
Tron doesn't show good progress, it's only safe as an investment coin, but it doesn't give us big profits during 2020-2023.
I'm not a fan of TRON, I only buy it sometimes for transactions.  Because transactions with TRX are cheaper and faster.
Well, Tron doesn't provide big profits considering that their movement is slow, it could be said that they can't compete with coins that are below it, so during the 2020 - 2023 period other coins provide big profits.
I only buy Tron just to gamble occasionally, otherwise I don't use Tron as an investment because for me it's not worth it.

Well I will not write Tron)) I will write TRX, but it does not change the essence, everyone thinks about it differently, I think that it can bring the same profit as last time, if you do not think so, it does not mean that it will not, I invested a little in it but mostly to use the wallet for free, I transfer a lot of usdt and keeping TRX on the wallet in stacking I do not pay for transfers.
No problem mate.
It's true that everyone thinks differently about Tron but then again we have our own assumptions about the coin.
Yes, now if you use the Tron network, TRX must still be in your wallet if you need to transfer USDT or other coins.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2024, 08:13:50 AM »
No problem mate.
It's true that everyone thinks differently about Tron but then again we have our own assumptions about the coin.
Yes, now if you use the Tron network, TRX must still be in your wallet if you need to transfer USDT or other coins.
The most interesting thing is that no one can know for sure which coin will grow more than others in the overall growth,
We can only speculate and make some calculations, but in fact everything can change when the project introduces new rules or coloborates with other projects.

Online kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1379
  • Last Active: Today at 10:08:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2024, 10:04:58 PM »
Trx is very popular now. For first transection and low transection fee trx being popular day by day. And trx is very trusted currency in cryptocurrency market. So investors are investing in trx. I think trx is good currency for investment. Moreover tron network huge using so trx also being popular. Day by day investors are investing in trx because trx is safe and it’s price up down is very low. I am trading with trx for last two years but i saw it down slowly and when It's price increasing then also slowly. I think trx will not gives us huge profite but long run it will give good return i believe.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2024, 11:55:45 PM »
The most interesting thing is that no one can know for sure which coin will grow more than others in the overall growth,
Of course, it is impossible to know the exact prices of crypto coins in the future. Everyone must speculate about the prices of the crypto coins in the future. This is why investing in crypto called a speculation. It is because people just guess the potential increase of the coins in the future. There is no guarantee for the price increases in the future. No one knows if TRX can hit again the ATH. It is all about speculating the future of crypto coins.

Offline Mrbluntzy

• Activity: 145
  • The 🪓 is blunt
  • Last Active: April 17, 2024, 01:00:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Quick Poster 100 Posts Karma
« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2024, 01:47:47 AM »

TRX is among the coins that I have consider to buy any time I have enough capital to invest and also depends if there is any good update about the  project by that time.     I like Tron because it has its own smart contract which is the Tron chain, most project have launched under Tron chain and some are successful. I believe that Tron can become more successful in the future if the project build more products that require more use of their native  coin.    If you want to invest in TRX now, just invest the amount that you can afford to lose, in case of any unforseen circumstances.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████

Online NikeFit_7777

• Activity: 1192
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: Today at 08:22:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2024, 10:31:31 AM »
TRX is among the coins that I have consider to buy any time I have enough capital to invest and also depends if there is any good update about the  project by that time.     I like Tron because it has its own smart contract which is the Tron chain, most project have launched under Tron chain and some are successful. I believe that Tron can become more successful in the future if the project build more products that require more use of their native  coin.    If you want to invest in TRX now, just invest the amount that you can afford to lose, in case of any unforseen circumstances.
Does it bother you that Justin Sun is, in theory, as fraudulent (as the famous) Samuel Bankman-Fried? I am sure that Justin is leaking his own (tokens) to users who believe in him + his project. 

+ I've read more than once that Huobi, has started having problems. They are blocking funds/withdrawing funds for a long time. Do you think it's just like that? To me, the answer is obvious. Justin, (doesn't have as much money as the giant) to close the money problems.

P.S. I wouldn't be surprised if some of his project closes without compensating users. My advice is to be as cautious as possible.  8)
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██