follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Set your budget.  (Read 649 times)

Online Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1027
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 08:46:23 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
Re: Set your budget.
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2024, 10:34:05 PM »
Yes, you are right, @OP. Budgeting is a very vital spending habit to be cultivated. I don't use to forget one very topic I learned during my junior secondary school days on a subject called "home economics." The teacher made me understand the importance of making a budget and also spending wisely by focusing on fulfilling the primary needs first before going for secondary needs, because if a person spends on secondary needs, forgetting the primary ones, they will still have to fulfill the primary ones because they will get more demanding. If, by chance, the person spends all their money trying to fulfill the less important stuff, they will have financial difficulty at that moment. So, budgeting is very important because it will help you analyze the things you want and how to spend the money accordingly. 

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2024, 10:34:05 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 330
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 01:25:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good Avatar Signature
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2024, 02:49:44 PM »
Yes, you are right, @OP. Budgeting is a very vital spending habit to be cultivated. I don't use to forget one very topic I learned during my junior secondary school days on a subject called "home economics." The teacher made me understand the importance of making a budget and also spending wisely by focusing on fulfilling the primary needs first before going for secondary needs, because if a person spends on secondary needs, forgetting the primary ones, they will still have to fulfill the primary ones because they will get more demanding. If, by chance, the person spends all their money trying to fulfill the less important stuff, they will have financial difficulty at that moment. So, budgeting is very important because it will help you analyze the things you want and how to spend the money accordingly.

Yes it is good to set our budget, so that we can be able to differentiate between our needs and wants l, and also setting our budget helps alot in achieving plenty things, instead of spending your money no things that are not adding to you then with the help of your budget you can be able to achieve your needs first l

Offline SunflowerBaby

• Activity: 46
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 03:13:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Mobile User Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2024, 10:46:58 AM »
Everyone should really set the budget. A list of what you need when you go to grocery can be really helpful, so you can just get what you need. The same thing with other things. Because if we won't set it then most probably we will reach out to some lending apps and will be in debt. That's very frustrating

Offline DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1054
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 06:41:17 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2024, 01:13:08 PM »
What do you think about setting your budgets?
It should be a common practice for everyone. Setting up our own budget can help us to lessen the stress we can get from work and any other activities we do in life. It is also a simple strategy to avoid any difficulties in our financial status. Spending any more than the capabilities of our budget will indeed make us end up in huge debt.

Like the people I often see whom they choose to show up the new things they bought, like showing to everyone that surrounded them they can purchase anything they want. Even if the money they use to purchase things is coming from debt, they don't care and think of it as long as they can continue this kind of activity.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 315
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 22, 2024, 06:22:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2024, 01:21:08 PM »
In our current reality, spending without a budget is like living without a plan or blueprint. Remember he who fails to plan, plans to fail. This becomes a case of embarking on a journey without a road map and the outcome is simple, you will make no headway.

Setting a budget and sticking to the budget should be embraced in our daily lives. This will go a long way in serving as a shield to the untold hardship we are facing as a country. With a budget, you can follow your scale of preference but when no budget is set, then there will be no scale of preference too because both are like Siamen twins.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1394
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 07:39:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2024, 02:09:48 PM »
Everyone should really set the budget. A list of what you need when you go to grocery can be really helpful, so you can just get what you need. The same thing with other things. Because if we won't set it then most probably we will reach out to some lending apps and will be in debt. That's very frustrating
That is most likely what will happen or even has happened if we are not capable of budgetting our funds properly given that inflation is high here in my country I should be setting it all since I have already learn from it in the past that when crisis came we are left unprepared because we don't set our budget and don't even have emergency funds when worst case scenario will come.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG