follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: My experience with Hooplex  (Read 2742 times)

Offline alexsmirnoff8903

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 1
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: August 30, 2019, 12:39:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    First Post Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
My experience with Hooplex
« on: March 17, 2019, 10:37:17 PM »
I want to share with you my impressions of cooperation with the community “Hooplex”.

I learned about the community through advertising on the Internet, and from that time I started to meet him a lot. It took a long time to fully explore this project.

The first thing that pleased me is that the platform is already working.
I'm already tired of projects that are launched in Beta Versions, and then they become scams. Hooplex first invested hundreds of thousands, or maybe millions of dollars in design, in the multi-currency core, in the company's website, in its uninterrupted operation, and only then opened. It says a lot.

This inspires confidence already at the start.
Judging by the data from the site, it was launched in 2018. 
LexeraLXR - This is a multicurrency system, which has its own coin, called LXR - this is not a cryptocurrency, but simply a unit of internal calculation on the platform. Cryptocurrency is not suitable for a multicurrency core, because LXR is an intermediate link in the work of the technology.
LexeraWay 1.0 - and this is the multicurrency core itself, which allows you to make instant interest-free multicurrency transactions and the conversion of the most popular currency units and cryptocurrencies.

Simply put, if you need to send someone a cryptocurrency or Fiat, for this amount you buy LXR on the platform and send a money transfer in LXR or convert it to the currency you need.

The peculiarity is that the operation takes place in this very core, and it is during the operation that new LXRs appear and burn. In essence, a coin is generated by the demand for it - there is no specific issue or process of mining.

To be honest, I was struck by this development: the core provides security, the transaction is completely anonymous, the nominal number of coins depends on the number of operations inside the core. That is, LexeraWay is a new direction, an analogue of the blockchain.

Go ahead. Deposit program. The deposit program is what interested me in the first place, since I invest in different sectors of the economy of different countries and I understand that money can be generated only if you produce or sell something. All that is generated from the air = Pyramid or ordinary HYIP. What we see here.

The deposit program works on the local currency LXR. In order to open a deposit, you need to exchange your money for LXR (since this coin is not taken from nowhere - it is created in the exchange process and burns when you convert LXR currency into another). Also, the local currency exchange rate is growing from consumer demand. This means that it is beneficial to multiply this asset.

The minimum term of the deposit = 1 month. This is excellent, as this is enough to test, and if all is well, you can invest for a longer period. I initially put $ 5000 for the test for a month, at the end of the month I specially withdraw the full amount.

The withdrawal was, as promised, instantaneous, I selected  ETH. I also withdraw interest. Now I put a deposit for 3 months at 0.9%. Percentages drip daily, you can also withdraw them instantly. By the way, the minimum deposit is 50LXR - this is about $ 50.

The main objective of the platform is the exchange and transfer of funds. Yes, there is no commission, but there is a difference between the value of currencies. And just this difference allows you to earn. And the more operations take place during the day, the higher the income of the community. It's simple.

In fact, this is an exchanger, that shares its income with us. But unlike the exchangers, that make huge money on commissions, Hooplex's income is constantly growing by increasing the number of platform users and exchanges inside the core. It allows to earn more. To whom? Of course, the platform itself. I am even happy. Because the higher the income of the platform, the more guaranteed I get my income.

The next pleasant program is an affiliate program. That is, for attracting partners, we get money. And here we will stop a little. How does the platform pay money? If not from the investments of the newcomers (as in the pyramids), then from where? In fact, everything is simple. This is money from the revenues that the company receives from the same multi-currency exchanges.

As in the blockchain, the greater the number of participants who use the system, the more stable the network itself. In this case, the more participants there are, the more income the platform has, which means that everything is super.

I believe that with this approach, in the next 2-3 years, Hooplex will become a monopolist of money transfers and exchange operations. To be honest, I only worry about whether they allow it? And the fact that everything goes fine as it is - there is no doubt.

Go ahead. Personal Account
The Accountis very easy to understand. And this is its value. There is nothing superfluous.
1) Account replenishment
2) Withdrawal
3) Transfer from wallet to wallet.

Today you can buy an LXR internal coin for 13 different cryptocurrencies, as well as for electronic fiat money. The list of cryptocurrency is constantly updated. That is, now you do not need to go to the exchange and verify your account, wait a long time, and then deal with the features of this exchange. All this you can do in your Personal Account for one minute, even without experience.
You can exchange earned LXR for any of the cryptocurrencies available on the website , as well as for electronic and Fiat money.
The company's goals are indicated on the website: they want to collect more than 400 different cryptocurrencies as well as fiat money on a single platform.

Everything is simple and convenient.
My verdict: Out of 10 points, Hooplex is gaining all 10 of the reliability of investments and ease of operation.
Errors happen in our life, it is important what conclusions we draw and what we take the next time we find ourselves in a similar situation, so that the result will be different. I always stick to the rule that you need to keep eggs in different baskets. That is, you need to diversify your investments in order to protect and increase them.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

My experience with Hooplex
« on: March 17, 2019, 10:37:17 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline sviridow.a

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: March 29, 2019, 03:29:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
Re: My experience with Hooplex
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2019, 07:27:48 PM »
I'm new to the crypto. But I really want to learn and earn on it. And until recently, I believed that you need to be able to trade on the exchanges if you want to earn. In search of different benefits for trading on exchanges, I came across a mention of the possibility of earning without trading. The first question is HOW. It's simple.

There is a Hooplex project. This project has its own platform, Lexera - a new multi-currency system that allows you to make transfers and conversion of major currencies. Simply put, if I need to send a cryptocurrency or Fiat to my friend, I buy LXR coins (this is an internal currency) for this amount and send a transfer in it, or convert it into the currency I need.

The peculiarity is that the operation takes place in the multicurrency core, and during the operation new LXRs appear and burn. LXR coin is generated by the demand for it - there is no precise emission or mining process.

Now about how you can earn.The Lexera platform is promoted by the Hooplex community (in fact - a community of like-minded people).

The project has deposit and affiliate programs that allow you to earn new LXR. When my money is on deposit, the company earns on changing rates and pays me my percentage of income. Also, I get a percentage of the income of my referrals. In fact, I get real money that the company earns, and what is important - this money does not come from deposits that we invest (as it would be a scam), but from the company's income.

All that I get, I withdraw, without delay. It is also important that the platform and the multicurrency core already work - not beta versions. I recommend to everyone.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 12:30:22 PM by sviridow.a »

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3699
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 07:42:17 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2019, 01:05:43 PM »
Those who have ever transferred money to other countries know the problems they face. Very high commissions, the need to provide proof of identity, sometimes you need to wait several days to get a money transfer. Who faced this, understands me.

I am very glad that I discovered the Hooplex project, which helped to solve this problem. I bring money to the platform using any payment system and withdraw funds in the same way. Thanks to Lexera payment system I can transfer money  to my relatives and friends from anywhere in the world almost instantly. Without huge commissions, waste of time and nerves. All advise. My friends were skeptical about the platform, as it is not a Bank, and now everyone uses this system.
I also pleased with the Deposit program, where you can make good money. My friends also use this system and  I get a percentage of their income.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Rozik

• Activity: 73
  • Last Active: July 18, 2021, 04:56:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2019, 07:20:41 PM »
Hello.
I want to share my story with everyone, or to be more precise, my thoughts and conclusions that I have acquired over the past couple of years.
I began to be interested in investments and was amazed at how wide and interesting the world of stocks, various funds and cryptocurrencies are. However, after Bitcoin collapsed from the top, my investments also decreased by almost 60%. I was very upset, but now I understand that after downs there are new ups and new opportunities. I found the Hooplex community, and now I make money with it.

Hooplex is a community of people from all over the world, united by a single goal - to promote the new innovative technology  called “Lexera”. Lexera is a technology on which the multi-currency core LexeraWay is developed. With it, you can make instant multi-currency transfers without commission.And now think: who will be interested in this? My verdict - everyone.

Well, if everything is free, then what does the company earn, you ask. The company earns on the difference in buy and sale rates. Everyone can take advantage of this. The platform has a deposit program as well as an affiliate program.

The deposit program allows you to receive a daily percentage of the deposit body, which is from 0.7% per day. And in the affiliate program, I get% of the company's income (when my referrals place deposits and this money starts working for the company). That is, the more the company earns, the greater my income. I invested in the project more than two months ago, I withdraw money instantly, I can compare it with the transfer of money between my bank accounts. I think that even faster. I highly recommend everyone to take the opportunity.

Offline Olga Malikova

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: March 29, 2019, 07:36:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2019, 07:35:53 PM »
I want to share my result of cooperation with the Hooplex project.
My job is related to constant communication and sales of goods around the world. The most difficult thing is to make quick payments for the goods, as well as payments to the executors. The reason is that different countries have their own laws and payment systems. In FB I saw an advertisement for the Hooplex community. One thing that immediately attracted me - I will be able to make all payments instantly and without fee. It turned out that Hooplex is a community of people who promote the Lexera platform.
What has changed in my work over the past two months?
First: Everyone I work with, I register on the platform and make instant payments to their accouts, from which they cash out their funds without fee. I admire and am very glad that have got acquainted with Hooplex. The project has a referral program that allows you to earn income from those people who use the

Offline MrLegend

• Activity: 1041
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 15, 2024, 03:09:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2019, 04:23:52 PM »
Greetings, friends!
I hope my outpouring will be useful for beginners entering the world of cryptocurrency.
I'll tell you the real story.
Once upon a time there was a very successful company working with bitcoin cryptocurrency. A great marketing plan for a network company. Successful founders. Everyone's happy.And before that (the company) was successful, as usual in any normal business, other projects began to develop in parallel.In particular, projects on the ground.

Why? Bitcoin is growing! All goes well.I am okay.People are in great company.Who wants to, he works in marketing, who just puts money in the wallet on the growth of the currency, who, under 2% of the company.The cost of bitcoin will be almost 20 thousand dollars.And the prospect is $ 100 thousand, or even $ 1 million for 1 BTC.Someone buys a few friends that itoshiki(part of bitcoin) as much as they can.

And then BAM! And Cobra (the Cobra's dictionary-throw-a sharp short-term increase or decrease of course).Then again and again.And then slowly and confidently -on bottom.Hope was here, about to rise.Who knew that wouldn't happen?Sure I did.Knew those units of, which, as a in collusion, artificially raised the cost of cue ball. Not us!

And now imagine the state of people who bought btc at the peak of its value of 20 thousand dollars!Yes, the number of btc they have remained the same,but its value in Fiat money(in dollars,rubles, hryvnia) fell by 70%!.
Glad, if to helped Council.Success!

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG