follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Why Dogecoin When There is Bitcoin and Litecoin? This is Why...  (Read 1997 times)

Offline sabbir2world

• Activity: 269
  • Freedom is priceless
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: June 13, 2018, 06:38:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter Poll Voter 100 Posts
Why Dogecoin When There is Bitcoin and Litecoin? This is Why...
« on: December 18, 2017, 04:00:47 PM »
In the past, I tried to move some bitcoin around, wow, what a hassle that was. My coins got stuck because I did not pay a high enough fee. And then I had to research on how to make the fee higher and resubmit the payment. Only to find out the cost of sending the transaction was now going to cost several dollars. This is where doge excels, you can send payments for only a fraction of a penny and a fraction of the time that it takes to send via bitcoin and litecoin. I suggest you make a small investment in all coins(Doge, litecoin, bitcoin) and try moving them around from wallet to wallet. You'll see that Doge is truly a rocket ship when compared to others.

Here's a list of reasons I love Doge:

Capable of 9 times as many transactions as Bitcoin in a 10 minute period.

Capable of 2 times more transactions as Litecoin in a 2 1/2 minute period. Frankly if payment processors had adopted Doge in the past year current Bitcoin block discussions would be irrelevant. Anyone who has watched these discussions understands the immediate advantage of a network with larger transaction capabilities. Doge does this best.

Faster confirmation times. Bitcoin has a block every 10 minutes, Litecoin has a block every 2 1/2 minutes, while Doge has a block every. single. minute. We blow the other coins away when it comes to confirmation times. This way you can get on with your business in this fast paced world and not be sitting around waiting for confirmations like you would with other coins. Again, Doge does this best.

Blocks are not full. We have plenty of room to grow. We are in a very good position to watch Bitcoin and Litecoin work out the scaling issue, I consider Bitcoin and Litecoin our testing grounds.

The faster block time of Doge reduces the risk of double spending attacks.

A fast, well established network. Current Hashrate is 65.7 TH/s. Since scrypt is memory intensive it is known to be approximately 1000 times slower hardware wise in comparison to SHA256. Fair comparison to the Bitcoin network requires multiplying that hashrate by 1000 (65,700TH/s). Those comparing it to the Bitcoin network without considering this 1k factor are either being disingenuous or just ignorant of the facts.

A dev team that has focused on keeping a stable, well working coin. Not always looking for the newest bells and whistles that will pump a coin. But instead keeping the coin as stable and as fine tuned as possible. Rest assured that Doge is always going to work, and work well.

Longevity. Doge has been around for many years and is well established. With a huge community backing it.

Fully supported by GoCoin a growing merchant payment processor used by thousands of merchants https://www.gocoin.com/ and we are also supported by https://coinpayments.net.

Liquidity. You can sell 10's of thousands of dollars worth of doge and not crash the market. Maintains value. Doge coins liquidity is steadily increasing.

The speed, liquidity and value of Doge is useful to traders seeking arbitrage opportunities between exchanges.

It's primary function is to be a digital currency. And this function it does well, arguably better then any coin out there.

It will always maintain the integrity of the blockchain (no hard forks for special interests).

Security.

And have you see our dog? :P

It's easy to see, Doge does everything better then bitcoin and litecoin. We are faster, cheaper, and even more friendlier. We love our coin and we love our community. This is one of the most altruistic communities I have ever seen.

There is no doubt that bitcoin and litecoin are great. All three coins(Dogecoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin) are built on the same exact technology. It's just that Dogecoin came a little bit later then bitcoin and litecoin, so we were able to fine tune our coin with the correct specifications to make it a more exceptional coin. I believe all three coins are great and there is a place for all of us here, I just feel that doge is greater due to our 1 minute block time and the awesome community and dev team backing it.

Make no mistake, we do digital currency right.

TLDR: With 1 minute block times, Dogecoin is faster, cheaper, and a much better digital currency then bitcoin and litecoin. Basically, we are no joke.
___ Đogecoin! ___Decentralized
 very cool such coin wow much profit
_______

Buy Đogecoin!          FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █      Buy Đogecoin with Card!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Why Dogecoin When There is Bitcoin and Litecoin? This is Why...
« on: December 18, 2017, 04:00:47 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Adexbafo

• Activity: 114
  • I am simple to deal with
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: June 04, 2019, 01:06:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter Poll Voter 100 Posts
Re: Why Dogecoin When There is Bitcoin and Litecoin? This is Why...
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2017, 12:46:40 PM »
I concord with this write up. It is always good to learn from expert. Thanks man.
Aarasi

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG