follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: BEANZ NFT Joins the Ranks of KuCoin Fractional NFT's Unique Offerings  (Read 2558 times)

Offline Adams-Richard

• Activity: 50
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: October 05, 2023, 07:19:22 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Badges: (View All)
    50 Posts One year Anniversary 10 Posts

Have you guys heard of BEANZ NFT? As an enthusiast of all things digital art and blockchain, I was intrigued when I first discovered this unique NFT project. I didn't pay much attention to it back then, but when I heard the announcement that KuCoin Fractional NFT introduced BEANZ as its 26th project, I concluded that now is the time to fully explore it, and might as well share what I've learned about this special NFT project with you guys.

If this is the first time you have heard about KuCoin Fractional NFT, allow me to fill you in on that. The concept is basically about allowing multiple investors to own a portion of a high-value asset, such as a piece of artwork or a rare collectible.  In the case of KuCoin Fractional NFT, the assets in question are non-fungible tokens, or NFTs, which are unique digital assets stored on a blockchain.

So what's special about the 26th project from KuCoin Fractional NFT? Well, without giving too much away, let's just say that it involves a highly sought-after NFT from a popular artist, and investors will have the opportunity to own a fractional share of this rare and valuable digital asset.

BEANZ NFT: The Unique Project That's Turning Beans into Art

At its core, BEANZ NFT is a collection of 20,000 algorithmically generated small species that sprout from the dirt to become a sidekick of an Azuki. That’s right, BEANZ is the second NFT project from Azuki, a new brand with a strong anime connection.

The BEANZ collection was an airdrop for Azuki holders that landed on March 31 and was revealed to the world a little over a month later. And as I learned more about the project, I was impressed by the thought and care that goes into every aspect of BEANZ NFT. Each Azuki bean comprises 12 traits (483 in total), ranging from the background, clothing, eyes, face, and headgear to offhand, shoe, and type. There are also some special characteristics of these NFTs that give them unique personalities.

BEANZ NFT Makes Its Debut on KuCoin Fractional NFT

If you are an avid fan of both digital art and cryptocurrency and you are currently on the lookout for new projects that combine the two,  Kucoin's hiBEANZ project might be worth checking out.

Starting tomorrow at 9:00 (UTC), the subscription period will be open for two hours, divided into two rounds. During the first round of the hiBEANZ token sale, the available cap is set at 10,000,000, the individual hard cap is set  at 15,000 hiBEANZ and for the second round of the hiBEANZ token sale, the available cap has been set at 5,154,000, while the individual hard cap has been set at 4,300 hiBEANZ.

Furthermore, It is worth noting that hiBEANZ will soon be listed on the KuCoin exchange. Although there hasn't been an official announcement yet, be sure to follow them on Twitter to stay up to date.

Final Thoughts

Much like the earlier projects that were introduced, I’m pretty sure that the hiBEANZ project on KuCoin's fractional NFT platform also represents an exciting opportunity for both art collectors and crypto investors.

As the world continues to embrace the potential of NFTs and decentralized finance, I believe that projects like this will generate significant interest and attention in the years to come. Thank you for reading!

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

For Monthly biddings Check Here

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG