follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: HeteroMeta: Next-gen AI-driven Brand Enhancement Platform + Airdrop and Giveaway  (Read 6289 times)

Offline heterometa

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 2
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 20, 2023, 10:36:17 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 2
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter First Post
Hey Crypto Enthusiasts,

We are excited to announce the launch of a revolutionary digital platform - I'mMerse. Powered by Dimenzia and run by HeteroMeta.

🌐 What makes I'mMerse unique?

- a groundbreaking AI-driven platform that empowers brands by enhancing their web 3.0 presence, increasing sales, and offering innovative digital marketing solutions. Our technology is designed to revolutionize the way brands and consumers interact in the digital world.

🚀 How to I'mMerse Your Brand

Users can choose a brand they've purchased from Dimenzia, create their dream product using AI, transform it into an NFT, and sell it on the I'mMerse Market. We're all about creating a rewarding ecosystem for both brands and users!

❓ What is Dimenzia ?

HECTO Dimenzia is a collection of 18.000 NFTs that represent unique, virtual, parcels within the Dimenzia Dapp. Owners can visualize and mint their Dimenzias customize them with their desired visuals, and earn HETCO tokens through staking.

DIMENZIA DAPP

​Dimenzia Dapp is an immersive metaverse application that brings Dimenzia NFTs to life in a 3D environment. Users can explore, interact  and observe on their virtual parcels, fostering a sense of community and creativity within this groundbreaking digital space.

$HETCO DISTRIBUTION

Tokenomics refers to the economics of a cryptocurrency token, including factors like supply, distribution, utility, and incentives for holders. Good tokenomics can create a valuable and sustainable token ecosystem.

🌐 dimenzia . xyz

❓ What is ImMerse ?

I'mMerse Marketplace, a dynamic, user-centric platform where the boundaries of e-commerce and social media blur.This user-centric platform integrates the familiarity of social media with the innovative potential of NFT technology, enabling users and brands to engage, transact, and profit like never before.

Rewards and Events with I'mMerse

I'mMerse takes brand-customer interactions to the next level by offering a wide array of rewards, events, and exclusive experiences. By leveraging the power of NFTs, we enable brands to create unique, personalized engagements that foster customer loyalty and drive long-term growth.

🌐 im-merse . com

We are stick with the plan

For more information about our platform, please visit our website at 🌐 heterometa . com or follow our Twitter for the latest updates.

🌐 twitter/HeteroMeta

🌐 instagram/heterometa

🌐 im-merse . com/

🌐 dimenzia . xyz/

🌐 discord/7uTH6hJw

Good luck, and see you on the other side of the I'mMerse! 🚀

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Oli.Brown

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: May 21, 2023, 10:10:45 AM
    • View Profile

Search First Post
I see a lot of crypto AI projects this year. Wishing you the best.

Offline heterometa

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: May 20, 2023, 10:36:17 AM
    • View Profile

Topic Starter First Post
thanks. only a small part of artificial intelligence. The project is very extensive. We are thinking of establishing partnerships with big companies such as adidas nike.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG