follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: I'd like to know the positive aspects of these deposit to list events  (Read 2120 times)

Offline Ananya Bushra

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 6
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: September 08, 2023, 10:05:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    Badges: (View All)
    Linux User Mobile User Topic Starter
Frequently, I encounter 'deposit to list' events on various CEXs, especially during their growth phase. In these events, the CEX requires a specific amount of deposits with a particular token within a set timeframe. If the threshold is met, they list the token on their platform and often provide big rewards to the depositors. I'm curious to learn about the benefits for both the CEX and the investors participating in these events.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline collins24

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 6
  • Last Active: August 07, 2023, 03:25:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    Search First Post Linux User
Re: I'd like to know the positive aspects of these deposit to list events
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2023, 01:43:29 PM »
Deposit-to-list events are organized by exchanges to fulfill the liquidity requirement of a specific cryptocurrency. These events come with a prize pool to incentivize depositors who participate in the event. There's currently an ongoing deposit-to-list event on Bitget for Grimace coin with an $8,000 GRIMACE prize pool. Ensure to DYOR before participating in the event.

Offline XTRAVAGANGA

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 27
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 01:15:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Karma Topic Starter 10 Posts
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2023, 06:07:56 PM »
Deposit-to-list events are organized by exchanges to fulfill the liquidity requirement of a specific cryptocurrency. These events come with a prize pool to incentivize depositors who participate in the event. There's currently an ongoing deposit-to-list event on Bitget for Grimace coin with an $8,000 GRIMACE prize pool. Ensure to DYOR before participating in the event.

In addition, listing new tokens through deposit to list events can attract more traders and investors to the exchange. This increased trading activity can lead to higher liquidity for the newly listed tokens, making it easier for traders to buy and sell them at competitive prices.
The aforementioned exchange is amongst the few exchanges that has a wide geographic reach, which will allow the project to tap into new markets and reach users from different regions around the world

Offline Mega Mind

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 36
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 07:52:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Karma Topic Starter 10 Posts
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2023, 02:25:29 AM »
From what I have observed, the deposit to list events often give participants opportunity to participate in the token listing earlier enough to benefit from good price increase after its listing. It also gives participants opportunity to participate in airdrops on-time, just like Bitget does.

It also gives brand awareness of the platform on which the token is listed so new participants that are interested may join.

Usually, they are good ways to encourage new projects that are just made and potential ones too.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG