follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: BSC is good then the other wallets or not?  (Read 13658 times)

Online Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4405
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 08:38:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
Re: BSC is good then the other wallets or not?
« Reply #225 on: May 14, 2024, 08:29:57 AM »
To be honest, I don’t understand at all why use it when you have the Metamask wallet at hand, which is several times better than this wallet, which has no advantages. But I can do much more with Metamask than with this wallet. In the end, we can say that this wallet is completely unnecessary.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #225 on: May 14, 2024, 08:29:57 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2155
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 05:55:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #226 on: May 14, 2024, 08:05:45 PM »
To be honest, I don’t understand at all why use it when you have the Metamask wallet at hand, which is several times better than this wallet, which has no advantages. But I can do much more with Metamask than with this wallet. In the end, we can say that this wallet is completely unnecessary.
You are right that currently, metamask is a wallet available and is very good and can guarantee more security, but it cannot be compared with binance, it is not a wallet. It is an exchange, and it is not worth keeping your funds there for a long time because it is not a wallet, so it must be differentiated.
If you use Binance as a wallet, it is clearly a big mistake, even though it is recognized as very good and safe, it is not appropriate to store your funds there if not for trading.

Online Uruhara

• Activity: 1198
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 10:18:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #227 on: May 14, 2024, 09:42:22 PM »
Currently when the bullish market starts it seems like many new projects are appearing on all networks including the BSC network. and I hope everyone remains careful. Because the emergence of many new projects is always followed by the emergence of many fraudulent projects. So remain careful and continue to use cold money when investing. Whatever wallet we use, the matter of security is still in our hands.

Online Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4405
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 08:38:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #228 on: Today at 08:30:09 AM »
You are right that currently, metamask is a wallet available and is very good and can guarantee more security, but it cannot be compared with binance, it is not a wallet. It is an exchange, and it is not worth keeping your funds there for a long time because it is not a wallet, so it must be differentiated.
If you use Binance as a wallet, it is clearly a big mistake, even though it is recognized as very good and safe, it is not appropriate to store your funds there if not for trading.

I actually meant the binance exchange itself, I know that it is an exchange. But if you don’t know, the binance exchange has its own wallet, it is similar to the wallet on metamask. You can also install it on your computer or phone and use it for its advantages. much less than the metamask wallet.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 10:16:56 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #229 on: Today at 08:39:39 AM »
Currently when the bullish market starts it seems like many new projects are appearing on all networks including the BSC network. and I hope everyone remains careful. Because the emergence of many new projects is always followed by the emergence of many fraudulent projects. So remain careful and continue to use cold money when investing. Whatever wallet we use, the matter of security is still in our hands.
It is natural that when market conditions are busy, more and more new projects will be created, what we do is remain careful because when bullishness occurs, this new project will have a high price and when we enter at the price when bullishness occurs, the potential getting stuck at high prices would be very high.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG