follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: The Sweetest Addition: Candy Pocket (CANDY) Makes Its Debut on KuCoin  (Read 359 times)

Offline Adams-Richard

• Activity: 50
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: October 05, 2023, 07:19:22 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Badges: (View All)
    50 Posts One year Anniversary 10 Posts

The highly anticipated unveiling of the latest additions to the KuCoin exchange has finally arrived! 

Among the newly listed tokens on KuCoin, there's one project that has caught my attention. It's none other than the Candy Pocket (CANDY), an exciting new initiative that promises to deliver a payment solution that is low-cost and efficient.

In the simplest way possible, Candy Pocket is an easy-to-use web3 wallet that claims that web2 users can use it without even learning. The team behind this project aims to provide a blockchain wallet for the third world and use it to provide them with a new and low-cost payment service system. Additionally, they aspire for Candy Pocket to become a secure and swift online payment service built on blockchain technology, similar to PayPal, ensuring transactions remain untampered with.

The listing of the project’s utility token, CANDY, to a reputable exchange like KuCoin, will surely serve to expand exposure, improve liquidity, establish credibility, access a comprehensive ecosystem, and unlock partnership possibilities, all of which contribute significantly to the project’s advancement and success.

As of the time I'm writing this, KuCoin users can now trade the CANDY token using the CANDY/USDT trading pair. When it comes to deposits, you'll be pleased to know that they take effect right away through the supported MATIC network.

The main event I want to highlight in this blog is the campaign recently launched by the KuCoin exchange to celebrate the listing of CANDY on its platform. This exciting campaign just started yesterday and will run for a week. What's really cool is that there are four different activities to choose from, and as a KuCoin user, you can decide which ones you want to participate in. It's worth noting that each activity comes with its own dedicated prize pool, and I must say, these prize pools are quite generous.

I don't want to give away all the details, so I suggest you check out this link to get all the information from the official announcement page. It's definitely worth exploring, so don't miss out!

Aside from Kucoin, Other Big Exchanges Join Forces with Candy Pocket

Image from Candy Pocket Twitter

Candy Pocket's debut goes beyond just KuCoin. In fact, it has partnered with four other reputable crypto exchanges: Bybit, MEXC, CoinW, and BlingX. I’m pretty sure these exchanges have also recognized the value of Candy Pocket and have listed its token, CANDY, on their respective platforms.

To be honest, It is thrilling to see the widespread support Candy Pocket has garnered from reputable exchanges. This strong backing not only solidifies Candy Pocket's position in the crypto market but also presents exciting opportunities for us, investors.

I'm curious to know what you think about the Candy Pocket project and its utility token. What potential do you hope to see in the future? I'd love to hear your thoughts! Thank you for taking the time to read, and I'll catch you in the next one.

[/size]

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG