follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: What would be the prediction trend if Bitcoin breaks the ATH before halving?  (Read 1316 times)

Offline MRY

• Activity: 248
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 23, 2024, 08:16:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Badges: (View All)
    Search Signature Avatar
$100K will happen after the halfway point probably Q3 or Q4 this year. so we should keep holding our bitcoins. Don't rush to sell it. The journey to the bull season is still long. We hunt for altcoins to add to our collection.
Yeah your predictions maybe correct because, But usually Bitcoin price movements are very difficult to predict. It all depends on the cryptocurrency news circulating. If there is good news, then the price has the potential to rise, but if there is bad news circulating, then the exchange will definitely collapse. I think no one is in a rush to sell assets, but when you have made a profit, it is better to sell than to miss the moment of selling assets at high prices.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2060
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 07:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Yeah your predictions maybe correct because, But usually Bitcoin price movements are very difficult to predict. It all depends on the cryptocurrency news circulating. If there is good news, then the price has the potential to rise, but if there is bad news circulating, then the exchange will definitely collapse. I think no one is in a rush to sell assets, but when you have made a profit, it is better to sell than to miss the moment of selling assets at high prices.
It could be that what you say is true, but not only that, the influence of news that is directly related or not can influence bitcoin movements. But these are some of the circumstances that might influence this movement and there are many elements that make Bitcoin volatile.
When it touched $62K, many people were nervous and afraid to continue going down and those who bought at high prices were definitely worried. Fortunately, now it can increase again, although not yet significantly, because in the past seven days it is still minus 7.06%, which is quite high, and if it doesn't erode it will probably stabilize at $70K until the halving.
I think if you are not greedy, then when you get a decent profit it is appropriate to let go, because if you wait, the moment could be lost.

Online yhiaali3

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1715
  • Last Active: Today at 06:56:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Search
Good question, unfortunately I didn't see the topic until today.

In any case, it actually happened that Bitcoin broke the ATH approximately a month before the halving, although in all previous cycles, as you mentioned, it was not able to break the ATH until several months after the halving.

We saw that the price surpassed the previous high well before the halving, so I expect that this will form a new path for Bitcoin in the upcoming highs.

A lot of big changes that entered the market led to this turning point and therefore we expect that the momentum will continue until Bitcoin achieves a new ATH between 100-125K$, most likely as many expected.

Online Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1000
  • Last Active: Today at 08:39:59 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
Uncertainty is not really that unwelcomed in the bitcoin market, or in the general crypto market. Of course, we could have basically no idea whats going on and be happy about it because we can't really consider that as a bad thing alone, we could just make sure that we are holding and just let the ride take us wherever it does. I get that sometimes we fear that we are not going to end up with anything bad, we should just let it be and sometimes it will end very well. I know that people fear that it may end bad, but if you hold it long enough then bitcoin always delivers profits, one way or another, just takes time.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:13:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Those who follow previous Bitcoin cycles will know that Bitcoin was not able to break the ATH until several months after halving, and this pattern was repeated frequently in all previous cycles. What will happen if it is broken this time, and how will it affect after halving prediction trends?
And this, really happens. BTC passes ATH, much more, before its halving.
And in fact, this really happened and broke the cycle, the normal cycle I meant.
The probability is there. This may affect how the Bitcoin price prediction, not only about the new ATH rate of Bitcoin but also the time it will happen. Anyway, the new ATH for BTC this time is $73,750.07 based on CMC data that happened in March 14, 2024.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

There was a rejection once it did able to touch up its ATH on which it dropped on $62k but we've seen that it do fastly recovers on which we can definitely say that we are on a bullish sentiment
This is actually normal, right? when there's market correction after the high increase of Bitcoin this time? I mean that BTC price could touch $73,750.07 as its ATH. But, after a few days, it experienced a price correction, which has continued to this day. Price movements are still quite controlled, the up and down is still quite significant. It's just that, it seems like the market correction this time will last longer. Does that mean BTC will only surpass its ATH again when it approaches the halving or after the halving?

Offline Legion

• Activity: 174
  • Last Active: April 15, 2024, 11:45:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Signature
Uncertainty is not really that unwelcomed in the bitcoin market, or in the general crypto market. Of course, we could have basically no idea whats going on and be happy about it because we can't really consider that as a bad thing alone, we could just make sure that we are holding and just let the ride take us wherever it does. I get that sometimes we fear that we are not going to end up with anything bad, we should just let it be and sometimes it will end very well. I know that people fear that it may end bad, but if you hold it long enough then bitcoin always delivers profits, one way or another, just takes time.
Bitcoin will always provide profits for those who are able to hold it for a long time, Bitcoin has been around for a very long time and still has a high price this year, so it is certain that Bitcoin will continue to rise as long as you have very high patience to keep hold bitcoins.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
    • View Profile

Bitcoin will always provide profits for those who are able to hold it for a long time, Bitcoin has been around for a very long time and still has a high price this year, so it is certain that Bitcoin will continue to rise as long as you have very high patience to keep hold bitcoins.
Of course, it's true, Bitcoin is very good to be used as a long-term investment, at least after the halving period occurs, which will not take long for a renewable ATH to be created, so you could say in 4 years. The next ATH is expected to occur in 2025, so be prepared before it happens to continue buying and holding.
Investing in Bitcoin requires patience and not being too greedy if you feel you have made a profit, to immediately release it and buy it back when the price goes down and then save it again.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Online JoyMarsha

• Activity: 743
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 07:46:55 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
$100K will happen after the halfway point probably Q3 or Q4 this year. so we should keep holding our bitcoins. Don't rush to sell it. The journey to the bull season is still long. We hunt for altcoins to add to our collection.
By Q3 and Q4 of the year, Bitcoin must have experienced the halving, and months after it, bitcoin can reach a price of $100k or above.
Giving a price of $100k is quite possible to achieve and I support it since Q3 and Q4 are months after halving we believe that bitcoin will skyrocket in price than we have it now.

Offline philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1643
  • Last Active: Today at 04:41:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    One year Anniversary 25 Polls 10 Polls
Those who follow previous Bitcoin cycles will know that Bitcoin was not able to break the ATH until several months after halving, and this pattern was repeated frequently in all previous cycles. What will happen if it is broken this time, and how will it affect after halving prediction trends?

Nice call it happened and so far kind of went flat. If it were to go to 90k or more miners would get off the hook this  1/2 ing that has never happened. Miners have always faced a time when they were hurting and the difficulty dropped.  So fat it has not quite happened.  So April 20 or so 1/2ing hits and prices are 65k miners are badly hurt and must drop hashing.

or April 20 1/2 ing hits and price is 95k for the first time ever miners are laughing at the 1/2ing and not in trouble.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1625
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:47:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
-snip-
So April 20 or so 1/2ing hits and prices are 65k miners are badly hurt and must drop hashing.
or April 20 1/2 ing hits and price is 95k for the first time ever miners are laughing at the 1/2ing and not in trouble.
This may be a different trend from previous halvings.
Of course, when after the halving the price hits to $95k this will be a new history for Bitcoin, because it can be bullish after the halving occurs.

I am quite optimistic for Bitcoin to be bullrun after the halving because FOMO will happen again, many new investors are coming in.
Those who become millionaires and have a lot to gain from memecoin will get into Bitcoin.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
    • View Profile

By Q3 and Q4 of the year, Bitcoin must have experienced the halving, and months after it, bitcoin can reach a price of $100k or above.
Giving a price of $100k is quite possible to achieve and I support it since Q3 and Q4 are months after halving we believe that bitcoin will skyrocket in price than we have it now.
Predicting is okay, and you have to remember that the halving period has not yet passed and there are many possibilities for things like this to happen, where the price is stagnant and Bitcoin is unable to move up again after passing its ATH. If it is going to increase, it will always happen after the halving period and the prediction you said at $100K may or may not come true.
But maybe at the end of this year there will be a movement from now towards 2025 where the second ATH is predicted to occur, but will it pass above $100K? It's hard to predict, it's time for us to wait after the halving period, when Bitcoin will move.

Online milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1497
  • Last Active: Today at 08:39:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
Predicting is okay, and you have to remember that the halving period has not yet passed and there are many possibilities for things like this to happen, where the price is stagnant and Bitcoin is unable to move up again after passing its ATH. If it is going to increase, it will always happen after the halving period and the prediction you said at $100K may or may not come true.
But maybe at the end of this year there will be a movement from now towards 2025 where the second ATH is predicted to occur, but will it pass above $100K? It's hard to predict, it's time for us to wait after the halving period, when Bitcoin will move.
There's no way that we could really be able to predict on what would gonna happen into this space or market on which no one really had that anticipated that Bitcoin was able to reach up the
peak or ATH and even broke it, although it might not really be that too far off but still its really that good to see that it was able to reach out these points and now for sure the market did
make out that kind of shifting about when it comes to analysis since it had broke a new ATH and now we are still on halving period and we do still have several months that we could really be able to hold up and see up those higher prices on which we know that this is something that we could really be able to take action with.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: Today at 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
-snip-
So April 20 or so 1/2ing hits and prices are 65k miners are badly hurt and must drop hashing.
Of course, when after the halving the price hits to $95k this will be a new history for Bitcoin, because it can be bullish after the halving occurs.

I am quite optimistic for Bitcoin to be bullrun after the halving because FOMO will happen again, many new investors are coming in.
Those who become millionaires and have a lot to gain from memecoin will get into Bitcoin.
It's true that the new highest price will be created when bitcoin manages to reach $95k. I'm really waiting for the price of bitcoin to rise that high, because I can't wait to sell all the bitcoin I have and wait until the price collapses again to buy again.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Last Active: Today at 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
-snip-

It's true that the new highest price will be created when bitcoin manages to reach $95k. I'm really waiting for the price of bitcoin to rise that high, because I can't wait to sell all the bitcoin I have and wait until the price collapses again to buy again.
Stay patient and hold on to your bitcoin, dude. because the halving is not finished yet, and usually the highest increase in bitcoin after the bitcoin halving, based on habit bitcoin will touch the top ATH a year after the halving, so if you have a sell target of $95K, it looks like it will happen at the end of this year

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
    • View Profile

-snip-

This is out of the ordinary and has often happened before, that ATH was formed before the halving and is certainly surprising, so it is natural that there is a lot of speculation about newly high prices.
I think it is an opportunity for Bitcoin to fulfill the wishes of many analysts that in 2021 it can reach $100K. It is not impossible that this will happen by the end of this year.
Don't rush to sell because there is still a chance to add more, where usually after the halving there will be a correction first. In 2025, it is likely that a renewable ATH will be formed, and we are waiting for that.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG