follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Trading Digits: Crypto Trading Analytics and Market Intel [New features]  (Read 5507 times)

Offline buckwhitzer

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 34
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 23, 2024, 10:16:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts Topic Starter First Post
Hey everyone!

I am an enthusiast trader and a year ago I had this idea to create a free-to-use website that would feature all the most essential and useful tools/calculators that traders and investors use on a daily basis.

There are dozens of cool projects that provide excellent analytics and tools for the crypto industry, but it was kind of weird to always have five different websites (or more) open in the browser at the same time to get hold of all the analytics/tools I needed. I think there is a lack of some product that provides access to all these tools at the same page.

Also, even if there are websites that provide lots of analytics for traders at the same place, they are usually highly specific and therefore look somewhat confusing, complex, and difficult to understand for casual traders.

So I learned to code and created it, which took me 12 months. The first sections were made by a developer that I hired whilst I was learning programming, but these days I tend to code all new features myself.

Satoshi Calculator: Calculate SAT to USD and vice versa but also SAT to altcoins in real time. Switch to SAT to ALTS mode, choose the crypto of your preference, and calculate how many satoshis is a certain amount of the crypto you chose and vice versa.

Funding Rates: Check real-time funding rates for perpetual swaps from Binance, ByBit, OKX, and Gate.io, updated every 15 seconds. We’re one of the only two websites on the Internet that provide access to live funding rates from multiple exchanges and the only website that lets you search for some particular coin by its name.

Gas & Fees: This page features both Ethereum gas tracker and Bitcoin transaction fee tracker. Find out real-time ETH transaction fee in gwei / USD (low, medium, and high) as well as the real-time low, medium, and high Bitcoin transaction fees in USD and sat/vB all on the same page.

Position Size: Use this advanced position size calculator to plan your spot, long, or short trades with risk management. I tried to make it both graphic and technical, but it’s still in beta and I’m planning to add more features to it soon.

Market Cap: Compare the market cap of two coins of your choice and find out what the price of the asset 1 would be if it had the market cap of the asset 2 and vice versa.

Fear and Greed Index: Get a clearer picture on the current crypto market feel to be able to catch the tops and bottoms of the market. We're the only website that provides access to the averaged monthly historical performance values of this index.

BTC, DXY, SPX+: A chart that provides real-time correlation between the values of Bitcoin, US Dollar (DXY), S&P 500, Nasdaq, TOTAL1, TOTAL2, and Gold to know where the market may be heading next.

BTC/ETH Returns: Detailed historical performance analytics for monthly and quarterly Bitcoin and Ethereum returns to find out what time of the year the market tends to perform better.

Bitcoin Halving: Find out the exact dates on when the 2024 Bitcoin halving would happen and see detailed analytics on BTC prices before and after all past halvings.

Portfolio Tracker: Track portfolio holdings of any crypto wallet on Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Tron blockchains in real time, without signing up, and completely for free.

Crypto Heatmap: Use this multi-category heatmap to find out whether the market's most important coins—TOP 50, L1, AI, GameFi, DeFi & more—are in the green or red today.

Other self-explicative tools include Cost Averaging (DCA) calculator, Percentage calculator, Stablecoin Peg, Economic Calendar, CME Gap, and BTC Dominance.

I’m actively working on the project and in the following months at least 5 new analytics tools will be added to the website.

If there are some other analytics tools or calculators that you'd like to see on the website (maybe you can't find something you're looking for on the web or you already use some specific tool but it's not made in a user-friendly or modern way) please let me know and I'll include it in the list of the new features to add to the website.

Feedback and your opinions would be highly appreciated. Feel free to ask any questions and thanks a lot for your time and attention.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2023, 12:08:27 AM by buckwhitzer »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline buckwhitzer

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

We're launching a new section featuring Bitcoin Fear and Greed Index and it's monthly historical performance since 2018 this week. Stay tuned for the updates and feel free to share your feedback and opinion, I'd appreciate it!

Offline buckwhitzer

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

Fear and Greed Index launched: https://www.tradingdigits.io/cryptoFearAndGreed

Get a clearer picture on the current crypto market feel to be able to catch the tops and bottoms of the market. We're the only website that provides access to the averaged monthly historical performance values of this index.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2023, 10:55:47 PM by buckwhitzer »

Offline buckwhitzer

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

I just released the newly coded Bitcoin transaction fee tracker—showing real-time fees for low, medium, and high priority as well as no priority at all—using mempool.space APIs. Check it out: tradingdigits.io/gasFees

Offline buckwhitzer

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

BTC, DXY, SPX+ tool launched: https://www.tradingdigits.io/btcDxySpx

We're beginning to roll out more technical and specific tools and this new section is a chart that provides real-time correlation between the values of Bitcoin, US Dollar (DXY), S&P 500, Nasdaq, TOTAL1, TOTAL2, and Gold to know where the market may be heading next.

Apart from that, I Improved the BTC Dominance chart styling and added smooth transitions between all pages of the website.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2023, 10:54:35 PM by buckwhitzer »

Offline buckwhitzer

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

I just added the real-time BTC Dom and TOTAL Mcap values to the header.

https://i.ibb.co/HXvsKS5/chrome-ndx1r572y9.png

Also, I'm currently finishing to code a new section—Exchange liquidity—which will be released later on this week or early next week. Stay tuned everyone!

Offline buckwhitzer

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

Exchanges Volume and Fees tool launched: https://www.tradingdigits.io/exchanges-volume-fees

See the world's biggest cryptocurrency exchanges rankings, discover which one has the highest daily volume, and find out which of them provide the lowest crypto trading fees.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline token_titan447

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 4
  • Last Active: August 01, 2023, 05:38:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    Topic Starter First Post Linux User
noracle.io/buy-nora.html $NORA presales. Don't miss the boat!🚢 The whitelist is opened. First in first served !!

Offline buckwhitzer

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

Hey everyone! I'm currently coding BTC/ETH Returns tool for the website and wanted to ask all of you for your opinion as the section will include both monthly returns since 2013 up until today and quarterly returns.

Would you like monthly returns be displayed first upon entering the page? Or would you like quarterly returns appear first when you enter? You'll be able to change between the tables using a button.

Thanks for the feedback in advance.

Offline buckwhitzer

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

BTC/ETH Returns tool launched: https://www.tradingdigits.io/btc-eth-returns

Check out this detailed historical performance analytics for monthly and quarterly Bitcoin and Ethereum returns since 2013/2016 to find out what time of the year the market tends to perform better.

Apart from changing between monthly/quarterly tables and ETH and BTC, you can also click on a particular month or quarter to enter into close view mode, where later on I'll add analytics about this particular chosen period too.

Also, I added slide animations to this section to make it look more modern and sleek and I think I might start using them in all sections on the website in a couple of months. What do you think, community?
« Last Edit: August 05, 2023, 09:17:55 AM by buckwhitzer »

Offline buckwhitzer

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

A couple of people asked for it in this thread and I'm glad to let you know that I'm finally coding BTC Halving Countdown tool. However, I noticed that most Bitcoin halving countdowns on the web provide different results, which is due to different formulas used for the calculations.

This is why I had the question for all of you. What formula would you prefer for me to use to calculate the halving date?

It can be a simple one that does not account for dynamic factors:

Time Until Halving = Remaining Blocks Until Halving * Average Time Between Blocks (e.g., 10 minutes)

Or a more complex one that takes into account the current real-time time between blocks and current estimated time until the next block.

(Halving block - Next block height) * Average time between blocks - estimated time until the next block

Or maybe there are some other feasible options? Feedback is appreciated.

Offline buckwhitzer

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

Release Notes section launched: https://www.tradingdigits.io/release-notes

Now you can find out about our latest product updates and see what new features we are currently working on.

Offline buckwhitzer

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

Bitcoin Halving tool launched: https://www.tradingdigits.io/bitcoin-halving

Find out the exact dates on when the 2024 Bitcoin halving would happen and see detailed analytics on BTC prices before and after all past halvings.

Also, I started making some changes in the UI.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2023, 08:50:45 PM by buckwhitzer »

Offline buckwhitzer

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

Hey everyone! I rolled out some cool new stuff, check it out.

New Features

• Added Futures exchanges ranking to Exchanges tool (https://www.tradingdigits.io/exchanges-volume-fees)
• Added ordering by highest/lowest to Exchanges tool
• Added close button to the info menus on all pages, which remembers your selection

Improvements

• Overall UI improvements
• Added loading animations for smoother experience to all pages where it was necessary

Bug fixes

• Fixed current BTC price calculations in Bitcoin Halving tool
• Fixed decimal display in Percentage tool

Offline buckwhitzer

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

Hi community! Here's a more detailed overview on the most important new features we released last week.

1. We added analytics on Futures exchanges into our Exchanges tool (https://www.tradingdigits.io/exchanges-volume-fees) and also we added sorting capabilities. Now you can easily sort through 100 biggest spot and 50 biggest futures crypto exchanges in the world and find those with lowest fees and/or highest volume.

How it looks: https://i.imgur.com/RFnbFZn.gif

2. Our goal is to become a service that provides real-time crypto market intel in a way that would be easily understood both by professional traders and beginners alike and that's why we decided to include the info block to all tools/calculators on the website.

However, we added the possibility to hide the info block for those traders that might find it distracting. Simply click on the X button and it will disappear, remembering your selection. In order to make it appear again just click on the info icon by the page title.

How it looks: https://i.imgur.com/FU41hTy.gif

3. Added cool dynamically triggered animations on pages with external data fetching.

How it looks: https://i.imgur.com/hXOWQSG.gif

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG