follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Daily Market Analytics - Forex  (Read 1532 times)

Offline FXOpen Trader

• Activity: 851
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 11, 2024, 12:55:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Badges: (View All)
    Second year Anniversary 500 Posts One year Anniversary
Re: Daily Market Analytics - Forex
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2024, 11:18:38 PM »
EURUSD Technical Analysis – 25th MAR, 2024

EURUSD – Bullish Harami Pattern

EURUSD started this week on a bearish note touching a low of 1.0801 today in the early Asian trading session, after which we can see that the prices have entered in a consolidation phase.
We can see the start of a Bullish Trend from the 1.806 levels with a continued escalation in the prices of Euro towards the 1.0840 levels.
We can see the formation of Bullish Harami pattern in the daily timeframe and now we are looking to cross 1.0866 which is a 14 Day RSI at 50%.

The price of EURUSD is back over the pivot point in the daily timeframe indicating the presence of the bullish trend in the markets.
The price of Euro is ranging near the support of the Channel and Triangle in the weekly timeframe.
Most of the technical indicators are giving a bullish tone with further upsides located at 1.0866 which is a 38.2% Retracement From 4 Week Low.

EURUSD is now trading below its 100-hour SMA and 200-hour SMA simple moving averages.
  • Euro bullish reversal seen above the 1.0807 mark.
  • Short-term range appears to be Neutral.
  • EURUSD continues to remain above the 1.0825 levels.
  • Average true range ATR is indicating less market volatility.

The next resistance is located at 1.0866 which is a 38.2% Retracement From 4 Week Low.
EURUSD is now trading below its Pivot levels of 1.0838 and is moving into a Consolidation channel. The price of EURUSD remains above its Classic support levels of 1.0835 and is moving towards its next target of 1.0866.

Disclaimer: This Analytics is created by me and is based on my own personal Forex trading experience of 10 years. I am using my trading experience to help Experienced and Newbie traders and they should know about the risks of Forex trading. It is not to be construed as an opinion, offer, solicitation, recommendation, or financial advice of the Companies operating under the FXOpen brand.

For in-depth analysis, please check FXOpen Blog

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2024, 11:18:38 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline FXOpen Trader

• Activity: 851
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 11, 2024, 12:55:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Badges: (View All)
    Second year Anniversary 500 Posts One year Anniversary
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2024, 11:28:48 PM »
GBPUSD Technical Analysis – 25th MAR, 2024

GBPUSD – Bullish Engulfing Lines

GBPUSD opened this week on a bearish note from its decline last week and touched a low of 1.2594 after which we can see a continuous upsurge in its levels.
We can see the formation of Bullish Engulfing lines in the 1-hourly timeframe.
The Aroon indicator is giving a bullish trend in the 15-minutes timeframe.

We have also detected the formation of Moving Average bullish crossovers: MA50 & MA100 in the 30-minutes timeframe.
The support of the channel is broken and the prices of GBPUSD are ranging near horizontal support in the daily timeframe.

GBPUSD is now trading below its 100-hour SMA and its 200-hour SMA simple moving average.
  • Pound bullish reversal seen above the 1.2594 mark.
  • Short-term range appears to be Neutral.
  • GBPUSD continues to remain above the 1.2620 levels.
  • Average true range ATR is indicating less market volatility.

GBPUSD is now trading below its Pivot levels of 1.2637 and is moving into a Consolidation channel.
The price of GBPUSD is aiming to cross its Classic resistance levels of 1.2639 after which we can see an upwards bullish pressure towards the 1.2661 which is a 38.2% Retracement From 13 Week Low.

GBPUSD is poised to continue its bullish moves with the immediate targets of 1.2670 which is a 14-3 Day Raw Stochastic at 30%.

Disclaimer: This Analytics is created by me and is based on my own personal Forex trading experience of 10 years. I am using my trading experience to help Experienced and Newbie traders and they should know about the risks of Forex trading. It is not to be construed as an opinion, offer, solicitation, recommendation, or financial advice of the Companies operating under the FXOpen brand.

For in-depth analysis, please check FXOpen Blog

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG