follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Reason why you dont give up on life?  (Read 5548 times)

Offline bitbit97

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3953
  • Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 04:49:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Reason why you dont give up on life?
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2024, 01:37:49 PM »
I usually dont answer on topics like, but it is hard to resist. I dont like or hate people who think about giving up on life because they have problems like relationship, money or other trifles. Life is given only once, and be disappointed because of such trifles is low. Think about people who are handicapped, severely injured, or have deceases that are killing them (cancer for example). Such people fight for their lives every day. And there are people who feel depressed or disappointed because they have lost money, or girl/boy left them, or because they got fired. People, your problems are nothing compared to people who die from cancer and know that they have 1 year left.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2024, 01:37:49 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 759
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 11:45:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2024, 10:28:18 PM »
The only thing in the universe with actual inherent value is life. Hope exists when life exists. This quote gives me motivation no matter what obstacles or circumstances I face. Whatever the situation, I still find that I'm better off and that I want to be by myself. When things get hard, I pray and keep going. It's not a bed of roses in life; only the strong prevail. Thus, have hope.

Offline Mrbluntzy

• Activity: 145
  • The 🪓 is blunt
  • Last Active: April 17, 2024, 01:00:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Quick Poster 100 Posts Karma
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2024, 10:59:17 PM »
There is one good quote about life which i always enjoy to read and the quote says "life is not a bed full of roses 💐💐🌹🌹🌹and life is not also a bed full of thorns "
I know that life can be a bit complicated at time and that's the reason why we must live every happy moment to the fullest and also prepare for any challenge that might come.

Another quote which i love so much says, "when you prepare for disappointment, you will never feel disappointed"
In life, disappointment will always come, so It is wise to just be ready for it. when the go gets hard, the go have to be strong and keep going, that's my principle in life and that why I will never give up.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1499
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 05:39:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2024, 08:35:51 AM »
There is one good quote about life which i always enjoy to read and the quote says "life is not a bed full of roses 💐💐🌹🌹🌹and life is not also a bed full of thorns "
I know that life can be a bit complicated at time and that's the reason why we must live every happy moment to the fullest and also prepare for any challenge that might come.

Another quote which i love so much says, "when you prepare for disappointment, you will never feel disappointed"
In life, disappointment will always come, so It is wise to just be ready for it. when the go gets hard, the go have to be strong and keep going, that's my principle in life and that why I will never give up.
But there are really moments or situations in life on which you do almost give up and do have thought that it is already the end for you or something having a problem that cant already be resolved out on which this is something that would really be making yourself having that kind of thoughts that better to give up but well its true that if you are that someone a type of person
whose really that expecting with those disappointments then on the time that it would come then you are somewhat that numb with it. Why? you already anticipated those disappointments and
failures on which you make yourself do able to adjust accordingly and able to make out those kind of assumptions and this is why you would really be just simply ignore
and would move on and learn up the things accordingly.

Offline Martyns

• Activity: 206
  • Last Active: April 12, 2024, 10:48:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Search Topic Starter Karma
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2024, 06:37:27 PM »
There are different reasons why you don't have to give up on life, the only way you can give up on life is when  you're not existence on earth by so doing its show that you have already given up on life. generally why most individuals may choose not to give up on life are based on some of those reasons  which are hope for getting better future, most people find joy in the belief that things can change or turn over as the day goes by. they also hold unto the hope that circumstances,relationship, or personal well-being may improve, leading to a more fulfilling life/comfortable well-being or living.

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 330
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 04:06:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good Avatar Signature
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2024, 08:51:28 PM »
Life is interesting, life is wonderful, even I am sad, it is still happy.

I totally agree with you, life is everything good someone can ever imagine, although sad days will definitely come but with hard work, you will be fine.
Life is amazing and sweet, but with money and the help of technology life will me much more sweeter

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1105
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 10:44:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2024, 09:46:52 PM »
Life is not meant to give up but to hustle and struggle to achieve the aims and goals of one's life. Anyone who give up in life should not even plan to come to this world because the world is not butter and bread for you to call me and give from morning till evening. Therefore all what you have to do is to discover your talent and gift then walk towards them by hardworking. Then later in the years you will enjoy your labour at the youthful days.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2024, 09:46:52 PM »

Offline Gormicsta

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 231
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 08:09:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Quick Poster too active, 25 Posts in one day 100 Posts
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2024, 10:00:57 AM »
No matter how rough life seems to be I can't give up. I will continue pushing until one day it will be better. I have experienced tough times I was at the verge of given up but I never relented. I believe better days are on the way. And also, I believe in God.

Yes, you are absolutely right, giving up on life it's not an option to consider because life itself is not easy and it won't give up on itself, so we must keeping going and hustle so hard to make it in life rather than giving up on life.

Online bitterguy28

• Activity: 1044
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 07:25:24 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2024, 01:48:17 PM »
Because life is so beautiful. Full of happy moments to treasure.Don't give up on the things that bring you down, make it a challenge and enjoy it.
Life is full of challenge meaning we are here to face it and to make it as stepping stone for us to make more wonders in life .
trials are given because God knows we can survive it and to make us more strong and ready for the future.
let us be more compliance and knowledge in life .

Offline KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1562
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 12:48:24 AM
    • View Profile

Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2024, 11:31:24 PM »
No matter how rough life seems to be I can't give up. I will continue pushing until one day it will be better. I have experienced tough times I was at the verge of given up but I never relented. I believe better days are on the way. And also, I believe in God.

Yes, you are absolutely right, giving up on life it's not an option to consider because life itself is not easy and it won't give up on itself, so we must keeping going and hustle so hard to make it in life rather than giving up on life.

Giving up has never solved any problem, rather it keeps us at the level we were,  thereby making us stagnant. Life is really tough, but if you are hungry for growth, breakthrough, success and positive achievements, you will fight hard till you defeat all obstacles. It is not actually easy choosing to fight on but the fight is always worth it at the end. If we continue running away from challenges, we might not really make any progress in life. But if we face it, we can adapt, learn new ways of handling the situation and as well improve on our general wellbeing.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline EluguHcman

• Activity: 258
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 06:13:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2024, 11:39:37 PM »
Because life is so beautiful. Full of happy moments to treasure.Don't give up on the things that bring you down, make it a challenge and enjoy it.
The fact is that when you skip your fears of today, it would surely be recalled somedays in your life. So, it is encourage able to face your fears now, deal with them, overcome them and then you just move on to the suitability of your willingness but yet, the periods of challenges never ends instead it gives a break. Life is worth worthy to be treasured which is why health is said to be an accountability of wealth.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG