follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: PI NETWORK - Free mobile mining | 2.5 million engaged users  (Read 3796 times)

Offline PiShare

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 3
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: January 25, 2020, 01:20:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Badges: (View All)
    First Post Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
PI NETWORK - Free mobile mining | 2.5 million engaged users
« on: January 20, 2020, 05:00:38 PM »
I am happy to announce that Pi Network has recently reached more than 2.5 million engaged Pioneers. In the span of 10 months, the network has seen an exponential growth. If you haven't joined us yet, it is not too late. We are still very early. Let me first introduce you to this promising cryptocurrency with a clear vision and a bright future.

Pi is launched in March 2019 by three Stanford graduates. Pi is presented as the first cryptocurrency for everyday people, representing a major step forward in the adoption of cryptocurrency world-wide. Despite the benefits of Bitcoin, its (likely unintended) concentration of money and power present a meaningful barrier to mainstream adoption. Pi's core team has conducted research to try to understand why people are reluctant to enter the cryptocurrency space. People consistently cited the risk of investing/mining as a key barrier to entry.

Pi's solution is the Stellar Consensus Protocol (SCP) which is extremely user (and planet) friendly and enables mining on mobile phones. 'Mining' is defined more broadly here than in its traditional meaning equated to executing proof of work consensus algorithm as in Bitcoin. In contrast to Bitcoin which created a fixed supply of Pi for the entire world population, Pi creates a fixed supply of Pi for each person that joins the network up to the first 100 million participants (or 10 million, this still has to be decided). In other words, a fixed amount of Pi is pre-minted for each person joining the network and is released based on their level of engagement. You do not need any technical knowledge to mine Pi and - it is still free.

How to participate and start mining your Pi?
You can install the 'Pi Network'-application on your smartphone from the App/Play Store. Next, you will have to register to become a Pioneer. For the registration, you will need an invitation code from a trusted member from the community. Feel free to use the invitation code "PiShare" so we can discuss in our private chat. To 'mine' you will have to click a button in the app once a day.

I cannot add additional hyperlinks, so you will have to remove the "(.)" and replace them by "."

Download from the Play Store (Android): play(.)google(.)com/store/apps/details?id=com.blockchainvault&hl=nl
Download from the App Store (iOS): apps(.)apple(.)com/us/app/pi-network/id1445472541
White paper: minepi(.)com/white-paper

Not convinced? Ask me anything!

« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 05:21:20 PM by PiShare »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

PI NETWORK - Free mobile mining | 2.5 million engaged users
« on: January 20, 2020, 05:00:38 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Zemytha

• Activity: 364
  • homt.net
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: July 01, 2020, 05:18:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Re: PI NETWORK - Free mobile mining | 2.5 million engaged users
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2020, 05:07:47 PM »
Can you provide more complete things like websites, whitepapers and download links on Playstore or IOS? Maybe that way everyone can try it. There are now many applications that allow users to minning on mobile phones. Until now I still use Electroneum.
HOMT