follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: What's the best way to learn about Forex Trading?  (Read 1599 times)

Offline hellcat

• Activity: 46
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: September 01, 2020, 07:25:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Karma
What's the best way to learn about Forex Trading?
« on: May 08, 2020, 06:14:29 PM »
You need to learn from an expert who is making money trading forex.

Do you know there is a cryptocurrency website where you can get up to 20% profit on investment every 10 days? Well, instead of just sitting at home making no money during this Covid-19 situations, why can you just sit at home and let the investment website handle the business.

Cryptoexchangefx is a privately owned non-ponzi company operating on the Bitcoin(BTC), Ethereum(ETH), Bitcoin Cash(BCH) and Litecoin(LTC) trade market. Founded in 2016 and managed over $30 million for institutional investors which is now open to worldwide individual investors. These funds are managed by a team of Binary Trading investment experts.
Given the advancement in technology it has become extremely difficult to profit from mispricing in the market. Many traders have computerized trading systems set to monitor fluctuations in similar financial instruments. Any inefficient pricing setups are usually acted upon quickly and the opportunity is often eliminated in a matter of seconds
Scalabilty
24/7 Support
Maximum Security.

Just Google more about Cryptoexchangefx or visit www.cryptoexchangefx.com

I tried back in 2013 to learn how to trade forex. I spent months and months reading and trying out demo accounts.

In the end I realised just how difficult it is to make regular money, well no actualy how difficult it is to make any money.

I was about to give up but I was 56 years old at the time and have run several businesses and done pretty well through good and bad times and am not a quitter.

So I did what I usualy do when I get stuck and thast is find someone who is doing OK and making money doing what I am failing at.

There are traders making regular good money trading forex so I realised that if you could copy them you could make money as well.

Now this is where it gets interesting because copying a successful trader is very difficult and usualy results in you blowing your account.

One thing I am good at though is assembling systems using proprietary parts that take information in one end and process it and spit out results at the other end as I have a background from many years ago in systems analysis and programming.

It can be rather like assembling an automobile from bits you find in a scrapyard, bolting them together and making a car that works after a fashion. I had a few failed attempts but by April 2014 had a workable system.

I wrote a Quora blog post on how it all works when hooked up. Space Post Ever since I have made regular money on my forex account and you can do the same and if you want you can watch and learn from an expert while they make money for you.

The alternative is to bust a gut and do it all yourself and believe me it will cost you a lot of time and money. So you do not have to re-invent the wheel just get smart and copy someone who knows what they are doing.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

What's the best way to learn about Forex Trading?
« on: May 08, 2020, 06:14:29 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG