follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

• Blockchain and NFT Games 4 0 5 1
Current Rating:  

Author Topic: Blockchain and NFT Games  (Read 1316 times)

Offline Ferki

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3502
  • Observer only
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: March 01, 2024, 03:32:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Blockchain and NFT Games
« on: May 10, 2021, 10:19:06 AM »
I like more and more how the forum is developing and in which direction it is going. Of course it is easy to increase the user numbers in a bull run, but the bull run is not the only one responsible for this.
For example the new variety in the forum, the possibility to find an interesting sub-forum for almost everyone.
I have a suggestion to increase this diversity.
We now know how important the gaming industry is and how much revenue it generates. But what do we know about blockchain games?
Our own forum about blockchain games, or simply as a sub-forum in the Blockchain forum, or even better, integration in the NFT forum, would teach many of us the importance of this gaming industry.

Therefore I would suggest that we create a forum for blockchain games in "NFTs & Collectibles". Well managed and well organized this could only bring advantages for forum, and I mean also financial advantages. For example, as a forum in one of the games, we can become landowners. Joining now would certainly be expensive, but joining before the games start would be a great advantage.
For example, the landowners in Alien Worlds didn't even pay $ 100 for the land, passively earn an average of $ 75 per month in TLM cryptocurrency. More land, more earnings, of course. Forgot to say that this land now costs from $ 4000 to $ 150,000, depending on its nature.
Good moderators and helpers can help us into this
 Gaining a foothold in the future industry and possibly getting new members here.
What I would suggest is the new child board in NFTs & Collectibles forum, news about games and NFTs. The way things are going right now in the NFT forum is not so clear and the discussions are simply overwhelmed and covered by the news.
I would also volunteer to be the first moderator there to put things in order at the beginning.
I'm already deeply involved in some of the games and could point the others on the way or help in some other way. I also know where you can get better information about it.
So, act now before it gets too late, the warning about entry is given in the first post. Of course, such games are also investments.
But you can play them for free and earn crypto currencies and NFTs.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Blockchain and NFT Games
« on: May 10, 2021, 10:19:06 AM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline dragononcrypto

• * 2nd President *
  • Legendary
  • Activity: 3359
  • Referrals: 24
  • Last Active: October 10, 2023, 04:33:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Blockchain and NFT Games
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2021, 02:18:29 PM »
I think Blockchain Games sub-forum makes more sense, if it's all/mainly NFT related, otherwise if not news-related it would stay in the main section.

I support the idea though, given your involvement in it as well, just didn't see this suggestion before. Are you up for moderating the section?

Any game related topics from NFT main section or altcoin discussions can then be moved there if there are any, by you ideally.

I did request having NFT news section as child board before, but admin wasn't keen on the idea at the time. Maybe its time though...

Offline Ferki

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3502
  • Observer only
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: March 01, 2024, 03:32:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Blockchain and NFT Games
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2021, 07:16:54 PM »
I think Blockchain Games sub-forum makes more sense, if it's all/mainly NFT related, otherwise if not news-related it would stay in the main section.

I support the idea though, given your involvement in it as well, just didn't see this suggestion before. Are you up for moderating the section?

Any game related topics from NFT main section or altcoin discussions can then be moved there if there are any, by you ideally.

I did request having NFT news section as child board before, but admin wasn't keen on the idea at the time. Maybe its time though...

I meant well back then, thought I could manage it with the time I had free, but unfortunately I'm fully involved in the gaming itself and therefore don't have any free time. Well, you can't really call that "unfortunately", I make nice money with it and that's why I wrote a few times that it would also be a good opportunity for the Bounty Hunters here, as they are already familiar with crypto transactions. If you have a lot of free time, you can even take advantage of it and try it out as a full-time job for a while. But like everything with crypto, this is also very risky, so I would not advise it.

Back then I planned to link all the important pages, YouTube channels and other social media sites, to make some subforums out of them and to report on the latest games from there.
There are new games every day and none have been finished in development. That would be a job for several moderators and possibly a real influencer who doesn't just do it for free. I also saw guilds within this forum in my mind that fight together against a raid boss in a game. As I said, the whole thing is big, broad and up-to-date and would cost me more time than I have available and that's why I will decline your offer.

Of course you can make the whole thing much smaller and only link news about the new games, but the potential is much too big around the whole thing to not pursue it further or even to participate. But then the community also has to rethink something and not always expect a reward for a retweet.

I will stay here in silence and will watch the whole thing and will help where I can, but don't expect the big things from me.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG