follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Polinate - next generation crowdfunding platform going to based upon MATIC  (Read 6097 times)

Offline foxinthebox

• Spammer
  • Activity: 222
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 03, 2022, 11:52:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
Hey,i heard Polinate is about to launch on Polygon ecosystem so i'd like to introduce first :) Polinate is a permissionless crowdfunding platform for discovering, launching, and empowering creatives throughout the world. By linking creative projects, investors, fans, and patrons, Polinate provide creators with a chance to get financed. They're putting the foundations in place for a new global creative economy. It makes no difference where you're from, your social position, or whether you're banking or not.
Actually it seems like they have great potential also i like their strategy on partnership's. They already have a huge partner's.(Dafi-Lokr-TerraVirtua-AllianceBlock) Great project on great blockchain ecosystems,there's no doubt how it helps MATIC for being much more popular.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline Oliver_Hudson

• Spammer
  • Activity: 161
  • Last Active: February 04, 2022, 04:50:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
I like Polinate's Funding system. There's no need to seek for angel investor or smthg for project's,its a nice innovation,I hope Polinate will be on Polygon soon,MATIC probably help Polinate for a quick grow.

Offline Cursedbear

• Spammer
  • Activity: 244
  • Last Active: March 03, 2022, 11:51:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
You made my day mate. Im supporting Polinate and holding a large portion of $Poli,finally someone seek's the project and it would helps for popularity..  They are so active community also they are always organised contest's that help artists and creator's to join the hive. After Polygon launch,that project will be in a better shape for sure.
-a little bee in the hive-

Offline Diaz8789

• Spammer
  • Last Active: October 14, 2022, 01:10:02 AM
    • View Profile

as a big fan of Polinate,im so happy to see its own thread on here. Polinate has a potential to be one of the biggest project on Polygon ecosystem with Polygen. I joined Polinate's Design competition :)) I hope i could earn some money from competition,i like to being a part of Polinate's hive. :)

Offline Avril_3646

• Spammer
  • Activity: 191
  • Last Active: February 12, 2022, 11:48:17 PM
    • View Profile

haha im on BEE NFT's. They are cute af. And also Polinate is growing day by day,i believe in 2years that $POLI price will be a dream. They are so active and also they are working hard imo. polygon ecosystem always choose best project's. I appreciate that Polinate pick Polygon for launch. I will be a long-time follower of project. 

Offline Nenad_Prevkic

• Spammer
  • Activity: 116
  • Last Active: February 01, 2022, 04:29:34 PM
    • View Profile

Im following their telegram and Polinate is about to organise an AMA today. I think the follower of Poli should check AMA. Its great way to understand the project and realizing future plan's. CEO will be answer all kind of questions and it seems solid for investors. I believe it will be a great AMA. Dont miss 

Offline Daniel_Williams

• Spammer
  • Activity: 155
  • Last Active: February 11, 2022, 03:14:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
Im following their telegram and Polinate is about to organise an AMA today. I think the follower of Poli should check AMA. Its great way to understand the project and realizing future plan's. CEO will be answer all kind of questions and it seems solid for investors. I believe it will be a great AMA. Dont miss
Ama's always important for investor's. Trust is developing with that kinda AMA's. You could ask directly to CEO for Polinate's future and get answer pretty quick. Im following Polinate for a long time and once they achieve their launch on polygon goals it will be blasting. Also their PoliNation is growing rapidly in socially.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline Summer202

• Spammer
  • Activity: 270
  • Last Active: March 09, 2022, 10:42:48 PM
    • View Profile

Polinate announced their Polinate social hive rewards,Bronze BEE nft is worth for 10,000$POLI well thats huge amount actually. I believe the project getting momentum they need and after they achieve their popularity issue,it will rocket hard.

Offline Lehner_1977

• Spammer
  • Activity: 184
  • Last Active: February 12, 2022, 11:48:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
I believe Polinate has so many fan in the forum. I like Poli's growing strategy,they targeting to get popularity with contest and competitions,great idea for penetrating whole social media. Imo their project will get much hype after polygon launch. Always being fan of the multichains.

Offline foxinthebox

• Spammer
  • Last Active: March 03, 2022, 11:52:04 PM
    • View Profile

Im already joined Polinate's NFT design competition,Imo it was super fun to create a special NFT for a huge community. Im so excited to see my results :)) Also i believe my $POLI tokens will be in a better shape soon

Offline Oliver_Hudson

• Spammer
  • Activity: 161
  • Last Active: February 04, 2022, 04:50:35 PM
    • View Profile

I have big amount of $POLI in my portfolio and im still waiting for their huge rally. I dont into day-trade so i believe this is the most secure way to make profits from crypto. To my strategy finding good projects as early as you can is the best rule of investing. $POLI is extremely low MCAP rn and great chance to collect. That is not a financial advice..

Offline Feraye_deniz

• Spammer
  • Activity: 283
  • Last Active: February 12, 2022, 11:48:34 PM
    • View Profile

Polinate announced their Polinate social hive rewards,Bronze BEE nft is worth for 10,000$POLI well thats huge amount actually. I believe the project getting momentum they need and after they achieve their popularity issue,it will rocket hard.
if i were you i never sell that amount of $POLI. Just hold 2 year and thank me later? Im always being fan of long time investment and if you have a chance to get that much $POLI please just hold it. Polinate has a great future with great developer team just wait and be patience about that.

Offline Cursedbear

• Spammer
  • Activity: 244
  • Last Active: March 03, 2022, 11:51:50 PM
    • View Profile

if i were you i never sell that amount of $POLI. Just hold 2 year and thank me later? Im always being fan of long time investment and if you have a chance to get that much $POLI please just hold it. Polinate has a great future with great developer team just wait and be patience about that.
Great advice,$POLI is at the  beginning imo. The project need to be more popular and more valuable in the future for MooNish.. But Polinate's marketing strat. is so solid. I believe one day Polinate will be in a BEST shape of their own. 

Offline Avril_3646

• Spammer
  • Activity: 191
  • Last Active: February 12, 2022, 11:48:17 PM
    • View Profile

Polinate is going to the be in future top100. I believe if a project act active like POLI,there's no reason to be fail for popularity and popularity is the main reason of price.. Just stay on what you belive and let it raise..

Offline Seth_Cooper

• Spammer
  • Activity: 139
  • Last Active: February 05, 2022, 10:52:31 AM
    • View Profile

Socially the $POLI is doing great. It seems they will catch the momentum for their hype asap. Also it seems like they are working on 'no-bank' systems. I believe project will be in a better shape soon..

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG