follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: NEAR protocol is one of the most promising project on BSC  (Read 2723 times)

Offline Julio_Mattenzi

• Spammer
  • Activity: 100
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: February 02, 2022, 11:29:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
NEAR protocol is one of the most promising project on BSC
« on: October 16, 2021, 11:19:02 AM »
I believe NEAR is going to be in better shape,currently sitting at #46 and i believe once they got momentum they could be in top20. what do you think?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

NEAR protocol is one of the most promising project on BSC
« on: October 16, 2021, 11:19:02 AM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline Ghostrider

• Spammer
  • Activity: 223
  • Last Active: February 04, 2022, 12:58:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
Re: NEAR protocol is one of the most promising project on BSC
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2021, 12:10:13 PM »
NEAR is doing everything for enlargement of project. I heard DEIP is gonna launch on NEAR protocol too. Great project with great #DevelopmentTeam ,it will help NEAR to climb that ladder's quick for sure. DEIP's creator economy means too much for investor's,i hope people realize how important to be innovative as DEIP. And that 2 project grow rapidly.

Offline raymond_kloyth

• Spammer
  • Activity: 182
  • Last Active: February 03, 2022, 10:03:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    10 Posts First Post Karma
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2021, 01:49:01 PM »
NEAR is doing everything for enlargement of project. I heard DEIP is gonna launch on NEAR protocol too. Great project with great #DevelopmentTeam ,it will help NEAR to climb that ladder's quick for sure. DEIP's creator economy means too much for investor's,i hope people realize how important to be innovative as DEIP. And that 2 project grow rapidly.
Wow really? DEIP is gonna launch on NEAR? That will be great for DEIP,as we know innovative project launch on trusty ecosystem they will get hype rapidly. I totally believe that creator economy model will be a big thing. I will try to get their IDO's if they are going to make it on NEAR for sure.

Offline Julia1989

• Spammer
  • Activity: 177
  • Last Active: April 03, 2022, 01:05:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2021, 02:13:01 PM »
Im slowly being fan of NEAR protocol and i learnt DEIP is going to launch on NEAR? Dude thats big.. DEIP is trying to create a new economy model. And also being popular day by day. I believe that 2 project will be in a much better shape in near future,im so impatient about DEIP's IDO.

Offline Daniel_Williams

• Spammer
  • Activity: 155
  • Last Active: February 11, 2022, 03:14:41 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2021, 01:36:17 PM »
NEAR is kinda big community that DEIP launch will help each other for sure. DEIP is also creating new era for economy models. I believe that strong background could help too much for project's future.

Offline Louis_Sarquillas

• Spammer
  • Activity: 175
  • Last Active: February 06, 2022, 08:31:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2021, 06:56:51 PM »
Wow really? DEIP is gonna launch on NEAR? That will be great for DEIP,as we know innovative project launch on trusty ecosystem they will get hype rapidly. I totally believe that creator economy model will be a big thing. I will try to get their IDO's if they are going to make it on NEAR for sure.
Did u notice DEIP's latest twits about REEF partnership?? Dude i totally believe that creator's economy model will change whole economic condition for sure. DEIP is kinda brand new project with great start. I will follow the project no matter what. 

Offline Alessandro_Narroni

• Spammer
  • Activity: 120
  • Last Active: February 05, 2022, 10:52:08 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2021, 08:00:09 PM »
Did u notice DEIP's latest twits about REEF partnership?? Dude i totally believe that creator's economy model will change whole economic condition for sure. DEIP is kinda brand new project with great start. I will follow the project no matter what.
Lol i did and i was like wthell? REEF is one of the most promising project and they're supporting DEIP. I think if they are supporting DEIP must be a huge potentially awesome project with their kinda new economic protocol. Let's see what we have to expect from future..

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2021, 08:00:09 PM »

Offline Stefan.Quelick

• Spammer
  • Activity: 257
  • Last Active: February 04, 2022, 04:50:54 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2021, 09:39:47 PM »
That REEF partnership's meaning too much for Polygen . It seems like big communities like REEF supports to Polygen's anti's system... I believe we are at the beginning of the project. We will see a lot more in the future

Offline foxinthebox

• Spammer
  • Activity: 222
  • Last Active: March 03, 2022, 11:52:04 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2021, 03:09:28 PM »
Im following NEAR in every possible way.. I believe DEIP's IDO will be on NEAR. Im so excited to see more details from DEIP's new economy model.

Offline Stefan.Quelick

• Spammer
  • Activity: 257
  • Last Active: February 04, 2022, 04:50:54 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2021, 04:40:22 PM »
Im following NEAR in every possible way.. I believe DEIP's IDO will be on NEAR. Im so excited to see more details from DEIP's new economy model.
DEIP aiming to create a new economy model with all kind of people that they are selling their work ONLINE.These goal is HUGE. Imagine DEIP could connect huge amount of people all around the world and it hard to guess where DEIP will be in future.. Im so excited to see that kinda innovative project..

Offline Anthony_Plastova

• Spammer
  • Activity: 203
  • Last Active: February 12, 2022, 11:48:01 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2021, 09:06:23 PM »
DEIP aiming to create a new economy model with all kind of people that they are selling their work ONLINE.These goal is HUGE. Imagine DEIP could connect huge amount of people all around the world and it hard to guess where DEIP will be in future.. Im so excited to see that kinda innovative project..
Every kind of innovative project will be stabile at market. I believe DEIP will be in a big part of new economic models.World is changing forever and it seems like DEIP got the hype as early as possible 

Offline mike_edrick

• Spammer
  • Activity: 278
  • Last Active: February 12, 2022, 11:49:05 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2021, 12:07:06 PM »
Well i believe if NEAR launches DEIP's IDO. It will be awesome for DEIP's popularity and grow. DEIP's new economic model targeting whole kind of people who works online. So i believe as a biggest connector of people(internet) could help DEIP that much... The project details seems solid and idea behind their strategies is very good.

Offline Feraye_deniz

• Spammer
  • Activity: 283
  • Last Active: February 12, 2022, 11:48:34 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2021, 02:35:57 PM »
Well i believe if NEAR launches DEIP's IDO. It will be awesome for DEIP's popularity and grow. DEIP's new economic model targeting whole kind of people who works online. So i believe as a biggest connector of people(internet) could help DEIP that much... The project details seems solid and idea behind their strategies is very good.
Check DEIP's twitter,they announced their IDO at SkywardFinance on 28th October. I believe DEIP is coming very sharp. They are also making meetings with Tesla and Nasa for their protocol for tokenization of creator economy inventions. Great news for great project. Im curious to see DEIP's form in 3 years..

Offline ryan_cohen

• Spammer
  • Activity: 157
  • Last Active: February 09, 2022, 11:49:02 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2021, 12:01:43 PM »
I think DEIP can easily take its place among web3 projects. They are already finding a place for themselves in places like Forbes, Tesla and Web Summit. I am very happy to have my place in the pre-sale.

Offline Cursedbear

• Spammer
  • Activity: 244
  • Last Active: March 03, 2022, 11:51:50 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2021, 08:22:25 AM »
Frankly, I'm sorry I missed the pre-sale phase of Deip. It looks like a web3 project that will make its name known soon. It would have been better if I had taken my place and participated in the pre-sale :-[

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG