follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: How did you get into crypto? When did that happen?  (Read 2133 times)

Offline Laena

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 2
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: October 19, 2021, 12:31:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    Badges: (View All)
    First Post Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
How did you get into crypto? When did that happen?
« on: October 19, 2021, 12:29:39 PM »
Heyo!
So, it's been a few months since I've started working with crypto, I am definitely not a pro, I do not hold a great amount of crypto (even if I would, I am kind of scared of my country's restrictions), but everyday I read news and articles regarding cryptocurrencies. I was wondering how many people got into crypto world without a great investment pillow.

And another question, but kinda off the topic, are there real examples of people raising money by airdrops and bounties? I do not have many people I could talk to about such matters, so this is the reason why I am asking this question here.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

How did you get into crypto? When did that happen?
« on: October 19, 2021, 12:29:39 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline sadia batool

• Activity: 67
  • Be Honest
  • Last Active: November 25, 2021, 02:35:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
Re: How did you get into crypto? When did that happen?
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2021, 04:31:53 PM »
I am also meaning a good profit from crypto currency and there is also many restrictions in my country but I am doing all my work carefully and according to rules but I think Crypto currency should be easily used all around the world without any restrictions.

Offline Oksana Ksyusha

• Activity: 475
  • Last Active: June 15, 2023, 05:31:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2021, 06:28:50 PM »
I entered in crypto world 1 year ago. I took part in some projects and got their tokens. Also I took part in some bounties. Some months ago I made registration in some exchanges and began to trade. I like it.

Offline Dreamer

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1364
  • Fox Campaigns
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: October 18, 2023, 12:10:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2021, 12:38:39 PM »
I've join the crypto world in 2017, I was broke and I needed something that will give me money! So I started learning a lot of things and finally I saw a video on YouTube talking about Bitcoin and how to trade it in LocalBitcoins. I was interested and that's how I become a pro-P2P trader and arbitrage trader :)

Yes, a lot of people are earning money from bounties and airdrops. Uniswap airdrop gave many people $2000 UNI tokens in their airdrop and many more projects. Personally, I have earned a lot from bounties, until today I think I've earned more than $3000 from different bounty campaigns.

Offline cryptopapa2346

• Activity: 285
  • Last Active: February 27, 2024, 08:48:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Second year Anniversary Karma Avatar
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2022, 08:49:02 PM »
returned in 2015, my buddy inform me about bitcoin and I gave him laughter. and after I recognise btc goes to skyrocket
and this could make me consider cryptocurrency and I'm in it because cryptocurrency is the
future of the human race
that is my story how about yours

Offline xaumana

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 18
  • Community and PR Lead at Ease.org
  • Last Active: November 11, 2022, 12:33:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    One year Anniversary Topic Starter 10 Posts
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2022, 08:45:27 PM »
OK, here's my story

I'm anti-government, anarchist kinda guy... meaning I don't believe in the authority of institutions. "I believe in a voluntary society", as the slogan goes.

That's not because I'm antisocial or a general hater, or I don't care about people - it's just the opposite. So after I spent my youth as a social rebel, when I grew up I had to confess, most people need to be governed and there will always be governments, for the good of a very solid portion of humanity. I realized the world would go through a gradual evolution in the future, leaving institutions behind, but that would happen long after my time.

So I chose the life of a city hermit. I withdrew from active social life and dived in myself. I filled my time building a free online library, I translated various books from English to my native language - mainly non-fiction books, investigative journalism, many science articles and documents, also a lot of patents too. I also loved translating declassified FBI documents, and stuff.

When I learned of BTC and crypto in 2021 (yeah, a bit late!) I got very enthusiastic. I started translating crypto materials only and opened up a crypto dedicated section on my free library.

Thing is, I wasn't alone in this. Besides me, there was one more admin for the library - I provided all the content and designed the interface, he was handling the IT support, hosting and the technical stuff. This other admin had his own accounting house, that was his business.

So, we very quickly started to fight. He was making money by all the people who were paying their taxes... and there I was, not only undermining faith in governments as a whole, but now actually providing information on how this new internet money can actually help you to evade taxes and ditch the System, building decentralized society.

We went too far pretty quickly - I accused him of conflict of interests. I meant it metaphorically, but I guess I hit a nerve somewhere, cos he just banned my access to the whole site.

I got so pissed that I decided to F this SH and go all in crypto. That was April 2021.

My biggest position was in an altcoin gem at the time. After several months my biggest investment just kept crashing and crashing... so I decided to dive into its social channels and, kinda, see what's happening on the spot.

I became pretty active and kinda vocal I guess... so, when the team announced to the community they had an open position for Customer Support, I applied.

A month later I left my TradWorld job and joined the team fulltime. I'm now Community and PR Lead at the project and, actually, in this capacity I'm here in this cool forum :) (The project in question is the one in my signature... I hope I have a signature soon lol)
« Last Edit: September 18, 2022, 08:50:24 PM by xaumana »

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG