follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: GameFi sections  (Read 870 times)

Offline Ferki

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3502
  • Observer only
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: March 01, 2024, 03:32:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
GameFi sections
« on: November 01, 2021, 09:43:07 AM »
Hello, I would like to recommend myself for GameFi forum but I have a few objections or wishes. I would like to have two or three subforums / childboards with me for better clarity and order.

"News about new GameFi projects", there will only be the latest news, not more than 3 days old. With indication of the source, of course.

Then a "New Project Presentation" subforum / childboard would be important to describe the new project in detail.

And because you have a lot to do with NFT in GameFi, a "Share your NFT" or "Show your NFT" childboard would also be necessary, where all the marketplaces could also be presented.

GameFi segment is not small and is getting bigger and bigger. The really big companies will soon step in and revolutionize gaming. Everything is connected to blockchain, the future has already begun. That is why such a forum should have the most important subforums that make life easier for a moderator from the start. Due to growth we will surely have to have more space, but without these 3 sub-forums I cannot guarantee that my work can be carried out correctly.

The same applies to NFT's forum where I wished for better and clearer organization from the start. You can always do something there, it doesn't necessarily have to stay that way.

Best regards.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

GameFi sections
« on: November 01, 2021, 09:43:07 AM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline dragononcrypto

• * 2nd President *
  • Legendary
  • Activity: 3359
  • Referrals: 24
  • Last Active: October 10, 2023, 04:33:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: GameFi sections
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2021, 02:25:08 PM »
Hello, I would like to recommend myself for GameFi forum...

Sounds fine by me.

GameFi segment is not small and is getting bigger and bigger.

However the GameFi section is very small, with only a dozen topics and 100 odd posts. For it to be worth developing it'd need more content to begin with.

Due to growth we will surely have to have more space, but without these 3 sub-forums I cannot guarantee that my work can be carried out correctly.

That's ok, it doesn't need to be the next best section here. If the section thrives after some months, and there is enough content there, then there can be more sections added to it. Similar to how the NFT section as developed over time, even if slowly.

The same applies to NFT's forum where I wished for better and clearer organization from the start. You can always do something there, it doesn't necessarily have to stay that way.

I also think it's about time for a news section there (maybe as child board of NFT & collectibles), to try and separate news from interesting discussions. But even with the amount of topics started there, the majority have 0 replies. Very few articles at all have discussions there. It seems like it'd be emptying the section of articles.

Just my two satoshis anyway.

Offline Ferki

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3502
  • Observer only
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: March 01, 2024, 03:32:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: GameFi sections
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2021, 08:40:38 PM »

That's ok, it doesn't need to be the next best section here. If the section thrives after some months, and there is enough content there, then there can be more sections added to it. Similar to how the NFT section as developed over time, even if slowly.

That's the point.
That is the reason why I recommend myself under these circumstances and conditions, I don't want to do things by halves, I want to do everything right from the start. The right thing for me will also make it easier for the users. In this way, the users will get to understand what it is all about right from the start. How to behave, what must be observed and what is forbidden.
With these 3 child boards I don't want to create "the next best section", but a section that is easy to control and menages. I don't have that much free time and I want to use it wisely.
I offered my free time here and don't expect anything in return, just the 3 little things.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG