follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: IOEN :built on the Polygon ecosystem is creating a clean energy future  (Read 4582 times)

Offline dred

• Activity: 84
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: August 26, 2022, 09:33:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 10 Posts
The issue of unavailability of clean and renewable energy has raised quite a fuss particularly with the ever increasing rate of global warming and melt of the earth poles. The Internet of Energy Network, leveraging on the blockchain and the Holochain technology brings a solution to this problem, acelerating a clean energy future, one microgrid at a time.
What are your thoughts on such a innovative project
« Last Edit: December 06, 2021, 08:59:25 AM by dred »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline alternate

• Activity: 92
  • Last Active: August 31, 2022, 11:11:37 AM
    • View Profile

Re: IEON :built on the Polygon ecosystem is creating a clean energy future
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2021, 02:32:31 AM »
I've seen the blockchain technology utilized in various fields and integrated into virtually every part of the economy including industries such as the food industry, gaming Industry, media and so on. However I must admit IOEN has gone way beyond my imagination, to think blockchain can actually be geared towards ending global warming that's quite a technological breakthrough if I do say so myself
« Last Edit: December 06, 2021, 08:58:02 AM by alternate »

Offline wayne

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 29
  • Last Active: August 29, 2022, 12:30:11 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2021, 02:59:43 AM »
I went through the website and I must say I'm very impressed by the sheer scale of what the IOEN team are building, truly amazing. IMO an humanitarian technology of that nature is sure to succeed since it has the support and backing of quite a number of partners and hedge funds. In the future NGOs and institutions after the same goal will surely support the technology accelerating the future of clean energy
« Last Edit: December 06, 2021, 09:00:12 AM by wayne »

Offline Samuellee

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 43
  • Last Active: September 18, 2022, 07:10:02 PM
    • View Profile

Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 50 Posts
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2021, 11:19:01 AM »
Humanity has been grossly affected by the toxic emissions resulting from generating electricity in a conventional way. This environmental effects indeed needs to be ameliorated. Let's look forward to what IEON Has to bring forward.

Offline Perryperry

• Under Review
  • Activity: 48
  • Last Active: September 18, 2022, 07:08:42 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2021, 11:37:02 AM »
The issue of unavailability of clean and renewable energy has raised quite a fuss particularly with the ever increasing rate of global warming and melt of the earth poles. The Internet of Energy Network, leveraging on the blockchain and the Holochain technology brings a solution to this problem, acelerating a clean energy future, one microgrid at a time.

This is awesome. Much concerns has been drawn to the declining climatic destructiveness emanating from constant burning of fuels to generate electricity from diesel plants, hydro power stations, and other heavy plants there in. I am looking forward to seeing how this holochain technology works. I'm staying tuned To IEON..

Offline Yorker

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 43
  • Last Active: September 18, 2022, 07:09:20 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2021, 12:32:17 PM »
Humanity has been grossly affected by the toxic emissions resulting from generating electricity in a conventional way. This environmental effects indeed needs to be ameliorated. Let's look forward to what IEON Has to bring forward.

Yeah. I'm looking forward to seeing it too. With IOEN adverse climate condition can be solved appropriately with the way it is set up. I think this is one way forward to climate solution.

Offline Holawale66

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 31
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: September 19, 2022, 08:01:56 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2021, 12:50:28 PM »

This innovation will help me save money as well as reduce fossil fuel which destroy our environment and yes we can have a healthy life with this great innovation from IEON.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2021, 12:50:28 PM »

Offline Edward Frank

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 37
  • Last Active: June 11, 2022, 01:00:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary Search
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2021, 02:19:55 PM »
Hopefully they will delivered according to their whitepaper, renewable energy is a huge project that need lot of expertise and experience to deliver. I have hope IEON will be a success

Offline Edward Frank

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 37
  • Last Active: June 11, 2022, 01:00:14 AM
    • View Profile

Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary Search
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2021, 02:50:17 PM »

This innovation will help me save money as well as reduce fossil fuel which destroy our environment and yes we can have a healthy life with this great innovation from IEON.

You are right this is one of the issues facing both developed and underdeveloped countries as at now. It is good to see IEON providing blockchain to tackle it 

Offline BrainMan

• Under Review
  • Activity: 54
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 09:52:51 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2021, 03:24:59 PM »
This is one of the amazing innovations the blockchain has been to gift humanity. As an engineer in the electrical field and an enthusiast for technology advancement in positive manner, IOEN would be my favorite project on the blockchain and cryptocurrency space. I will align and follow up to see how everything get to be developed. 

Offline Rebecca Lynn Crovello

• Misbehaving
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 35
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 12:52:57 PM
    • View Profile

10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2021, 03:37:43 PM »

The Internet of Energy Netowork is a good innovation tbh, I am still gathering my overall thoughts around it anyway. But it is most suitable to say we are getting closer to an apparently safer environment if this kind of amazing innovations continues to surface. IOEN is a good way to go.

Offline Jon Baldicantos

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 21
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 10:44:12 AM
    • View Profile

Signature Avatar Second year Anniversary
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2021, 03:47:56 PM »

My thoughts are really simple, Let IOEN cooperate with Tesla/Microsoft or NASA. Then we can expert a phenomenal innovation of the century... Holochain technology to give this kind of amazing solution is topnotch for me. IOEN will soar high.
Defi | NFT | Metaverse |
p2e gaming is Life

Offline Meghan Sharkus

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 36
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 08:34:17 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2021, 03:54:09 PM »
I've seen the blockchain technology utilized in various fields and integrated into virtually every part of the economy including industries such as the food industry, gaming Industry, media and so on. However I must admit IEON has gone way beyond my imagination, to think blockchain can actually be geared towards ending global warming that's quite a technological breakthrough if I do say so myself
I cannot diasgree mate, with specifics in managing the green society where polution as a result of constant hydrocarbon emissions to the atmosphere is now avoidable with simple blockchain and holochain technology. I am bagging enough IOEN ahead of the total adoption of this glorious emerging tech.

Offline Supremacy126

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 28
  • Last Active: March 13, 2022, 03:32:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2021, 04:14:44 PM »

My thoughts are really simple, Let IOEN cooperate with Tesla/Microsoft or NASA. Then we can expert a phenomenal innovation of the century... Holochain technology to give this kind of amazing solution is topnotch for me. IOEN will soar high.

This is a good idea though. I can see they have lot of famous partners and supporters as at now . Partnership with more big companies and fimrs can easily brings IEON to the limelight

Offline Romtab

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 14
  • Last Active: March 13, 2022, 03:31:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2021, 08:49:13 PM »
I can say this is a welcome development, government alone can't solve the problem of renewable energy, many rural cities today have limited access to stable source of energy. I wished IEON success in the future

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG