follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: IOEN :built on the Polygon ecosystem is creating a clean energy future  (Read 4610 times)

Offline Romtab

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 14
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 13, 2022, 03:31:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: IEON :built on the Polygon ecosystem is creating a clean energy future
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2021, 09:10:48 PM »
I can say this is a welcome development, government alone can't solve the problem of renewable energy, many rural cities today have limited access to stable source of energy. I wished IEON success in the future

And another good side of it , it will be fully decentralized , IEON won't have to face government policies, corporate influence, and present market scenario that can stand in its way for a wider adoption worldwide

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2021, 09:10:48 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline dred

• Activity: 84
  • Last Active: August 26, 2022, 09:33:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2021, 02:45:20 AM »
I went through the website and I must say I'm very impressed by the sheer scale of what the IEON team are building, truly amazing. IMO an humanitarian technology of that nature is sure to succeed since it has the support and backing of quite a number of partners and hedge funds. In the future NGOs and institutions after the same goal will surely support the technology accelerating the future of clean energy
Impressive Project right? It has all the makings of a successful Project owing to it's utility, partners and sponsors.
And with the service tokenized as the IOEN token and listed on quickswap and popular exchanges, we can only expect great things from the token. I'll recommend  holding
« Last Edit: December 06, 2021, 09:05:37 AM by dred »

Offline Stienwood

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 45
  • Last Active: August 28, 2022, 12:09:55 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2021, 02:49:31 AM »
I can say this is a welcome development, government alone can't solve the problem of renewable energy, many rural cities today have limited access to stable source of energy. I wished IEON success in the future

And another good side of it , it will be fully decentralized , IEON won't have to face government policies, corporate influence, and present market scenario that can stand in its way for a wider adoption worldwide
Yes that's right IOEN will enjoy all the benefits the blockchain technology has to offer ranging from Decentralization, security, transparency and a host of other benefits geared towards removing adverse government policies which fosters global warming and urban heat island phenomenon
« Last Edit: December 06, 2021, 09:03:54 AM by Stienwood »

Offline wayne

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 29
  • Last Active: August 29, 2022, 12:30:11 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2021, 02:54:35 AM »
The issue of unavailability of clean and renewable energy has raised quite a fuss particularly with the ever increasing rate of global warming and melt of the earth poles. The Internet of Energy Network, leveraging on the blockchain and the Holochain technology brings a solution to this problem, acelerating a clean energy future, one microgrid at a time.
What are your thoughts on such a innovative project

This innovation will help me save money as well as reduce fossil fuel which destroy our environment and yes we can have a healthy life with this great innovation from IEON.
I have the same thoughts mate, investing in the IOEN token sure is a good financial decision because in the near future when IOEN has successfully built the first Virtual microgrid, the demand for the IOEN token will sky rocket leading to more buy volumes which of course inturn leads to increase in price
« Last Edit: December 06, 2021, 09:01:26 AM by wayne »

Offline alternate

• Activity: 92
  • Last Active: August 31, 2022, 11:11:37 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2021, 03:10:58 AM »
Hopefully they will delivered according to their whitepaper, renewable energy is a huge project that need lot of expertise and experience to deliver. I have hope IEON will be a success
I am of the opinion that they will deliver in the promises and intentions because they have the right technology and funding to do so. Their track record speaks for them as well being started up by Australian startup Redgrid. We can expect great things from this project, bringing humanity a step closer to defeating global warming and a future of clean energy

Offline Meghan Sharkus

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 36
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 08:34:17 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2021, 06:07:49 AM »
The issue of unavailability of clean and renewable energy has raised quite a fuss particularly with the ever increasing rate of global warming and melt of the earth poles. The Internet of Energy Network, leveraging on the blockchain and the Holochain technology brings a solution to this problem, acelerating a clean energy future, one microgrid at a time.
What are your thoughts on such a innovative project

My thoughts are really simple, Let IOEN cooperate with Tesla/Microsoft or NASA. Then we can expert a phenomenal innovation of the century... Holochain technology to give this kind of amazing solution is topnotch for me. IOEN will soar high.

This is a good idea though. I can see they have lot of famous partners and supporters as at now . Partnership with more big companies and fimrs can easily brings IEON to the limelight

Good partnership is a key ingredient to great performances, IOEN adoption will be accelerated with this amazing partners, Not bad if Tesla or Amazon partnership is facilitated.

Offline Rebecca Lynn Crovello

• Misbehaving
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 35
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 12:52:57 PM
    • View Profile

10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2021, 06:32:51 AM »

I agree with you mate. The saying 'innovation governs the world' is getting played out with IOEN emergence, A better insight of Holochain technology, bringing full brilliance and core values into the crypto space in a more daring innovation, one that feast on both ideology and solving critical society issues. Holders of IOEN would soon be the world government. I think Internet of Energy Network will rule the world.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2021, 06:32:51 AM »

Offline Meghan Sharkus

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 36
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 08:34:17 AM
    • View Profile

Re: IOEN :built on the Polygon ecosystem is creating a clean energy future
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2021, 02:38:53 PM »
After all being said about this IOEN project, major prospects still cuts down adoption, I foresee a quick adoption based on the proposed solution the project is tackling which looks very attractive to investors and emerging tech companies would be on the lane of partnering with the internet of energy Network.

Offline Stienwood

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 45
  • Last Active: August 28, 2022, 12:09:55 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2021, 09:51:25 AM »
Humanity has been grossly affected by the toxic emissions resulting from generating electricity in a conventional way. This environmental effects indeed needs to be ameliorated. Let's look forward to what IEON Has to bring forward.
moving forward, with IOEN, hydrocarbon emissions due to burning of fossil fuels will be a thing of the past as the future, edging on the Holochain and block chain technology becomes safer and explore other methods of clean and renewable energy which in turn secures a safer and healthy planet

Offline dred

• Activity: 84
  • Last Active: August 26, 2022, 09:33:26 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2021, 09:58:52 AM »
After all being said about this IOEN project, major prospects still cuts down adoption, I foresee a quick adoption based on the proposed solution the project is tackling which looks very attractive to investors and emerging tech companies would be on the lane of partnering with the internet of energy Network.
Quite reasonable, with the utility the IOEN project is providing, well meaning NGOs, tech companies, electrical stations even the government will accept the innovation hence aiding mainstream adoption. Holding the tokens prior adoption gives an early advantage IMO

Offline wayne

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 29
  • Last Active: August 29, 2022, 12:30:11 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2021, 10:12:41 AM »
Humanity has been grossly affected by the toxic emissions resulting from generating electricity in a conventional way. This environmental effects indeed needs to be ameliorated. Let's look forward to what IEON Has to bring forward.
moving forward, with IOEN, hydrocarbon emissions due to burning of fossil fuels will be a thing of the past as the future, edging on the Holochain and block chain technology becomes safer and explore other methods of clean and renewable energy which in turn secures a safer and healthy planet
The future sure looks interesting, the rate of technological advancement and breakthroughs we've been experiencing thanks to the blockchain technology is quite impressive. I feel safer already knowing there's a project out there working towards ensuring a safer planet by coordinating energy a lot more efficiently than the traditional methods. Very soon Carbon footprints will be part of history ☺️

Offline Andre Shelton

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 22
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 12:53:30 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2021, 04:13:26 PM »
There's so much solution blockchain is bringing to the world problems; one of the critical one is energy and a more specific way of managing the suituation has been laid out by IOEN; a quick adoption will give room for a clean and safe environment free from fossils and toxic gasses that are mostnost likely avoidable.

Offline Edward Frank

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 37
  • Last Active: June 11, 2022, 01:00:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary Search
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2021, 04:14:55 PM »
Renewable energy is essential part of human life whether you are living in rural or urban area. It is a huge platform that is centralized in the past but faced with many challenges. I beleive IOEN will do a great job with the holochain blockchain and backers/partners they have so far, many homes and companies will benefit from it

Offline CrustmangeX

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 21
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 12:49:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary Signature
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2021, 04:16:24 PM »
This innovation is new to me, I guess IOEN is a project to watch out for WIth this amazing milestone of innovation, the society will live a better life..
Crypto by Nature, Trading and Staking chronic

Offline Tackles247

• Under Review
  • Activity: 46
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 12:51:42 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2021, 04:21:36 PM »
Beyond all doubts, I believe this IOEN innovation will be a major force in the new emerging techs and most importantly blockchain. Holochain tech merging with energy consumption is a wild thought and of course the reality would be putting smiles on a lot of people faces.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG