follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Tokenomics of VKRW  (Read 10214 times)

Offline Tokenista - Rev. Sasha Van Kush

• Activity: 231
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 28, 2024, 08:25:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Super active 50 Posts in one day
Tokenomics of VKRW
« on: March 19, 2022, 06:04:48 AM »
Tokenomics is kind of a new word in Cryptocurrency, and I've been so analytic of the Economics of all of this for years that when someone first said it to me, I didn't even know what the Word meant, but then I looked it up and I kinda felt like some of it comes from reading my threads. Anyone who reads this will know a little more about Tokenomics than everyone else.

So,
I have been saying since ERC20 Tokens started that we need DEXs and Alt-to-Alt exchanges like CCEX was. This was advanced by EIP-1167 which lowered the price of Cloning Contracts. 3 Days Ago TRON Changed their SunSwap protocol and just implemented Token-to-Token(this was written 3 days after that), beyond that we can see Aggroed and STEEM-Engine, and HIVE-Engine as exemplary Tools in this field, Rivaled only by like BitShares User Issued Assets (UIAs).  This new TRON protocol will allow, for example, me to Buy the Token of a friend and keep their Token alive with mine, that option becomes available when I can create a Trading Pair.

If we then look at Tokenomics as it exists today, it seems to have been developed from reading Bitcointalk threads, as if you have been part of Bitcointalk for a while, you will at first glance see that Tokenomics primarily consists of what we call Specs on Announcement threads, the Specs of the Coin, the Total Supply, the Decimal, the Name, the Symbol, etc, etc. From there Tokenomics basically seems to just be a description of how your Coin will have a continued Value. This was a big Problem in the ICO and BitShares UIA world, and the main answer has been Buy Backs and Burns.

So a Buy Back and Burn should be more popular now, that is you create a Fund that is meant to Buy Tokens back from Customers. Much of DeFi currently does Burns, but forgot the Buy Back.

If I say "30 Days to $500,000 Buy Back", or even like a $10,000 Buy back, if your customers have Warning, they can go Buy up all the Cheap ones and raise the price way up, the you Buy up even higher, so it's a Win Win as everyone competes to get the most of the Buy Back Amount. This then works in reverse also, I can say "We are about to dump $100,000 of Coins for a Land Development Project to advance the Currency", and everyone who needs to can Sell, while everyone else gets ready to Buy, because the others are Selling and you are about to Dump on them.

So adding more to the Buy Back and Burn in terms of putting out intentions, and preparing your customers, and having them be able to Trust you, they don't have to, but when they see you doing what you are saying you'll do for them, they can start to trust other things you are doing.

Much of Tokenomics is in Loop Mining, and Staking, the DeFi platforms for Loans and Swap, theses are kind of like ready made DeFi multitools, like a Swiss Army Pocket Knife or Leatherman/Garmin thing, but there are several other things that can be utilized like Gas Mining, or Developed like what we are doing in the Van Kush Family. But we intend to show everyone how Blogging and Social Media need to be attached to this, and we are basically defining MetaVerse now.

We are starting with

10,000,000,000 VKRW

Most of that will go to Bounties, we do not have a set amount and it will go where it needs to, with a Bot Rewarding Telegram Activity with the Admins Validating everything.

So 50% or more will likely go to Rewarding Social Media Activity and other Bounties, probably more than that. This will also include rewarding Developers, as we will constantly be creating new Software to bring Blockchain to Social Media, and Forking Blockchains. This includes Cloning Wallets, Browsers, DEXs, etc. We will be Cloning and attaching to every Blockchain, and creating Tokens everywhere, paying for Developers.

We have Ambassadors who are given between 10,000 VKRW and 50,000 VKRW, who then open Wallets giving everyone 500-1,000 VKRW each. They can get more when they run out, and will also be given Grants for Cell Phones, Computers, Data, Housing, WiFi, Advertising and Recruitment, etc. These Ambassadors will also onboard Influencers and Businesses in their areas to create Currencies, which we will give Grahts for and Invest in.

We will be hosting a SunSwap Clone called KulaSwap and Cloning various DeFi Technologies such as Centrifuge as we merge Mining Pools, Swaps, DEXs, etc, and create an Ecosystem of Tokens moving around. This will also include other Telegram Rewards groups, TRC20s Rewarding Steemit Hashtags, etc, etc.

We have also invented the Concept of a Burn Mine, with Minable TRC20 Tokens that you Mine by locking away VKRW  as TVL and earn based on your input, providing you a Hashrate in relation to all VKRW in the TVL.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Tokenomics of VKRW
« on: March 19, 2022, 06:04:48 AM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

• View Profile

Re: Tokenomics of VKRW
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2022, 08:27:39 AM »
"Now users can directly add liquidity to trading pairs of any two TRC20 tokens;
V2 includes a new swap routing protocol that can automatically recommend the optimal swap path;
A new liquidity migration feature has been added, allowing users to migrate liquidity from SunSwap V1 and V1.5 to SunSwap V2 in a quick way;
The user interfaces and interactions for swap, liquidity pools, the explorer, and other modules have also been improved.
“Committed to building long-term value, SunSwap has made significant progress in improving its functionalities, user experience, and security. We are confident that as V2 goes live, it will surely deliver a better user experience.”."

– The SunSwap Team

We are about to do a few things in DeFi so I wanted to let everyone know some of what is going on.

Most people in this thread know about TRX and are mostly leaning towards like not being completely against using it. And because that is an obscure subject, that itself will help clear this up. Justin Sun Forked Ethereum and made it a Java Clone, this was after the Ethereum and Ethereum Classic Forking Event a.k.a. the EtherDelta hack, when people thought Forks were kinda not worthy, until ETH became the Consensus and the Fork, so seeing that Justin Sun and others Forked, creating different uses, one example was ETHzero with no Gas Fees, Ethereum itself plans a switch to PoS mining unless that has changed, and the TRON or TRX Java Chain uses Super Reps, which are like OpenLedger or Steemit Witnesses, which means that they are Elected by Vote by Shareholders of BTS or STEEM Instituting a DAO and Mining Pool that operates like a Host for a Website. Ethereum and Tron both do this with the EVM, but Graphene (BTS, STEEM) has a faster Transactions Per Second (TPS). The Super Rep or Delegated Proof of Stake Chain provides a Proof of Stake Model which can be which is more sustainable than PoS generally, because if we look at Peer Coin or other Proof of Stake Currencies based on it, we can see a less useful Model than DPoS, because the Witnesses or Super Reps can then take these massive amounts and put them towards community building Projects. When Dan and Ned Launched STEEM, people in the Cryptocurrency world thought it was an Abomination they would hold so much, and really any Coin at that time with a Premine at 50% or near that was considered useless. These kinds of Currencies could easily work as Government Departmental or Political Campaign Bodies, with Blogs, Forums, etc. like STEEM or with DeFi and other aspects like Tron, which is meant to be geared Towards Gamers generally, and is with ETH as one of the Top 2 in notoriety in the World.

The general complaint about Tron (TRX) is the Centralized aspect that comes from the Super Reps, many believe Cryptocurrency should not be so Centralized and will not involve themselves. What TRX does though, is make everything Clonable straight from ETH, all ERC20 can be Cloned to TRC20, and now they are offering Token to Token Trades, and we will be building into this Environment.

So this gets into what we are doing. We are launching a PancakeSwap Clone and Graphene Blog Vote Buying System, with a Telegram Rewards Token for Selfies and Social Media Tasks. We then will be Building what we are calling a Burn Mine.

Burn Mines
No links to bttindex.php?topic=5379409.0

We also plan several other DeFi Clones, and additions, which will build into what is being called MetaVerse, as Facebook Transitions. This will include 2 Social Media dApps made up of several dApps and Tokens, which will bridge several Blockchains and Social Media Platforms. We will then also have a Token on every Chain, and Clone of every Chain, hosted in 1 place with Mining, Trading and Discussion, so everyone can learn there and use all our other stuff while learning every other Blockchain in a system they can refer to later in their Memory.

Something that needs to be mentioned that may be being missed,

When Ethereum started there was the issue of Token Oraclization, and Forking the Chain, this then became a period of ICOs and World Wide ETH Seminars about Cloning Chains and using Testnets. What we are seeing how in DeFi is DEXs and Swaps, the DEX primarily existed in Ethereum EVM space, then Steem-Engine/Hive-Engine, ICOs on ETH were $10,000-$200,000 and with each chain that hosts Tokens it becomes an Advantage to come in early, so you hold this Utility Coin on a Blockchain that hosts Tokens. The Price barrier was dropped with EIP-1167, but there really has yet to be an extremely useful Token Mint outside of Hive-Engine and the other Aggroed Technologies, which should be seen everywhere, but are still rare. We should see options for Tokens and Contracts for Sale like Aggroed has, all over the Blockchain Universe. Like Discord Admin Bots, and Business Rules Engines, we should be seeing a lot more Tokenization and Rewards brought as Deployable on a DEX, with Staking, Distribution, etc, etc.

At one time there was a Coin called YouStocks, and I posted in their Thread, it would have been years ahead of it's time now that it doesn't exist, and the Developer completely disappeared. What these were would have been Stocks tradable for 1 ETH Clone Chain Token with its own Miners, so everyone was Mining it, and getting ready to have a Token Mint that was as integral to the Blockchain as Ether Mist, or MetaMask. Like Hive-Engine. This should be seen all over, and there should be a heavy emphases on adding Scripts to the Blockchain, there should be integration into existing Technology like Telegram, Discord and the coming MetaVerse.

And dApps should have less Focus on Gambling, and ROI Scheming, and instead be focused on things like building Tools for people to use. If we saw more dApps that had regular things that people already use everyday, but built on Blockchain, then they could use it. For example emails could be Tokenized, Subscriptions, etc. And we could start seeing things like Highly Developed Airdrop Tools that build lists from its History, provide settings, provide storage for organized lists with names, and create a Space on the Blockchain for people to use to create a Career in their Token or other people's Tokens. There could be all kinds of Mining Pool Development, Graphene Clones of Telegram, Twitter, YouTube, etc. Everything can be put onto Blockchain.

If we look at DevCoin they were basically the first ones to create a Rewards Pool, where it was either a basic SHA or Scrypt Coin, like Bitcoin or Litecoin Cloned, but the Specs or Tokenomics included an unlimited Supply with like 180,000,000,000 made per month, distributed to Miners, and then the Mining Pool had a Script (DevCoin and DevTome are on GitHub), that would give 10% of the Rewards to Writers on a Wiki. Rewards were not Voted on like Steemit, but 1 Share was awarded for every 1,000 Words, and if 5 people wrote 1,000 words each it split 5 ways, if 100,000 people wrote 1,000 words each it split 100,000 ways, making it more Rare at that point.

They did not understand that and it didn't work, the Aura Dev ran off so that didn't work either, and Steemit and HIVE are stumbling trying to find their Balance, with Aggroed kind of in the middle. So now I am building the needed Rewards Programs.

And this is DeFi, but it has always been part of Crypto.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2022, 08:33:35 AM by Tokenista - Rev. Sasha Van Kush »

• View Profile

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2022, 08:50:49 PM »
Proof that it can work, through a Philipino Scammer who uses Community based Tokenomics with no intent of it ever working:

There is someone named Henry James Banyat, who has been scamming people on the internet for years. He apparently has some level of programming skills, it seems he has the ability to create a Portal basically, and can create little Wallets with Values, as in like a Native Website Token, not a Cryptocurrency. And I guess I have to describe the difference now. So if I create a Native Website Token that is not a Cryptocurrency, it could be done from Scratch or copied, it wouldn't be Mined, you could set up rewards so people can earn it, or make it where they earn it for navigating through webpages like Cookies, Tokens that are released as you land on a page. Or as you play video games you might earn them. The example everyone can look at would be like World of Warcraft Gold or GaiaOnline, or pretty much any videogame or online Currency. You don't Mine it, you don't take it to an exchange and sell it for USD, the only way you could make money is to like sell it to another video game person on eBay who wants your Tokens. Henry James Banyat can create these, and has since before Bitcoin existed, his original one was called like eGold, and it was just a scam to get Older Americans to invest in something that isn't real. He is in the Philippines so he can't be arrested for crimes in America.

He then found Bitcoin and Gridcoin, so he started telling everyone to hook up as many laptops as they could, abd teaching them how to mine, but they were to do it through him. And he would get all the Gridcoins while you got a BTC balance in a Wallet on his portal.

So now, after Gridcoin is over, he has everyone's money and they have an imaginary balance. A balance they are waiting to retrieve. And Henry continues to say that he will make them accessible, and does not really make clear to everyone that he has no Bitcoins, that there is not a real Balance for them. He is just taking from them.

I didn't understand that at first, my Mom brought me in after Gridcoin was done, and I saw a community, I even found they had a Currency called CompuCeeds on BitShares (real Crypto Tokens), I found it on CryptoFresh, and I was like "Wow, my Mom found something, whenever I visited her she mentioned this, but I guess it's real". So I join, and start reading their Private Forum where you have to be a member, and give them your Driver's License, etc. They ban anyone that says anything bad about them, it's not a place to criticize them, they just offer instructions and prayers, they pretend to be very very Christian, and most of their clients are Old Rural Americans. They tell us CompuCeeds are a $1.00 pegged coin, that we will be able to trade our CompuCeeds on the Market and cash out that balance.

I thought they really wanted it to work, reading this you might even think (if you understand Crypto), "How did it go wrong", and I'm telling you, there was never a plan for this to go right. They just wanted to take our Money (a lot like Texas COVID Relief funding)

Understanding Markets,
I start teaching everyone how it works, teaching people how to Buy CompuCeeds because they are going dumped on the Market for Pennies. And what does he do? He dilutes the Supply through inflation by Minting like 10x the Tokens that existed before, and dumps them on the market to anyone buying for 1 penny or half a penny or a quarter of a penny, he just ruins the Price, just murders his own Economy to put money in his pocket.

Never brings in investors, never announces anything on Bitcointalk or invites anyone to Join that could actually buy Coins. It was just never his intention to make it work, and he continues to string them all along telling them that portal has real value behind it, and no one can arrest him.

• View Profile

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2022, 09:02:59 PM »
Not many people know about this, and it is probably even a faint memory to those who do. But I want to explain this to everyone so this Crypto Anti-Trust Group can not just be a crime reporting group, but what to do to do it right. And I will include both in this one post.

https://www.coindesk.com/mcxnow-cryptoexchange-suspends-trading

Doing it Wrong
MCX Now was a Crypto exchange, you would go there to buy and sell Crypto. And there was a Chatbox called a Trollbox, but it created a community, and you could advertise your coin and everything to get it listed and get buyers, so it became a popular site.

The owner decided to make a MCX Token, and they would be bought over 2 days, each representing a share. Then the shareholders would earn that share of the website operating fees.

He sold $3,000,000.00 worth of these Tokens in 2 days, and he shut down the website and left. Never heard from again, that happened and 7 years later no one knows where he is as far as I know. He just shut it down.

Doing it Right
If you go right now and spend $15,000 on Silver, you get about 30,000 grams of Silver. It is about $0.50 per gram. For comparison, Marijuana is about $10.00 per gram.

Now, go on Steem-Engine and make a Silver Token, backed by Silver, and state to everyone that you are selling them at Silver Market value (spot or slightly above, but just use spot) if you make 30,000 Tokens, 1/10 Market value if you make 300,000 Tokens. Tell everyone they can redeem them with whatever limitations, meaning maybe everyone had to wait 6 months to start redeeming. Shipping and Handling, 1 oz minimum, etc.

But explain to everyone that they can go on Steem-Engine and sell it above Spot. And you buy them up yourself when you can to save your silver, and make your Tokens more rare.

Now you have a Token that the holders identify with Silver, you can even share photos of the Silver on Bitcointalk and Steemit so everyone knows it is real. This means it is pegged to the price of silver, unless someone sells it cheaper by choice, in which case you and other holders can buy up to exchange for real silver.

So Silver changes value, your Token changes, both variate independently, but the Token is more dependant on the Silver because you can trade it in. But it could very well go above the price of Silver, and likely will as more people learn about it.

• View Profile

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2022, 09:39:53 PM »
Part of what made STEEM successful was me being there, there is a Framework for how to make Currencies work, and you can see the Framework Modeled very well in DOGE.

DOGE was a Joke,
"Much Currency, Very Wow".

To understand how it happened, you have to understand where Crypto was as a Technology. When you join in Mining Today, if you want to mine Bitcoin Profitably you need to have a large Hash rate, you are competing with Mining Farms. Otherwise you have to Mine smaller Currencies with less competition so your Hash rate is competitive. When Bitcoin started you could use 1 Laptop, when it started it was just 2 people Mining, then they shared the Technology out and it became a Novel thing, not even a Video Game Gold, just a Wallet and a Hash rate, and the ability to send it to each other.

Then one guy, probably sitting at his Mom's house, had 10,000 BTC, worth nothing. And traded them for 2 Pizzas, that was the first trade ever. Soon after, it was on the Silk Road as the Currency and you could buy Counterfeit Money, and have Heroine delivered by the Mail man. Eventually they were about to add a Human Body Parts market selling Ears and Noses, etc, when the Government took Custody.

But,
While that was happening Litecoin was created, a new Algorithm, Scrypt. This happened because Butterfly Labs was creating ASICs which blew CPU (Computer/Laptop Mining), and GPU (Gaming Processors), out of the Water and no one could Mine Bitcoin anymore, so they switched to Litecoin. At first there was no way to use an ASIC for Scrypt, but someone figured it out and they made Feather Coin to make it easier than Litecoin.

This kept happening until they made the CryptoNite (like Superman) Algorithm, for CryptoNotes (like Monero).

But before that, after Feather Coin or around the same time, was DOGE, a Joke and a Coin with so many in a Block everyone had tons, so they made threads to hand it out saying "everyone post your wallet for Free DOGE", and that made everyone invested. This works well for Proof of Stake also, which is where STEEM comes in.

Steemit is Delegated Proof of Work and Staking, so the Bitcoin type Mining is Voted for, meaning all the nodes can be held open by Laptops, then everyone else earns by Proof of Stake and through Votes on the Platform.

So what we are seeing is Currencies that have not just the new Tech, but that put it to uses that are accepted by the general public in a way that then becomes what is called a Meme, that's the best word for it, I don't like the word Meme, as you could call anything a Meme that becomes a Cultural icon but here it fits because it's about Internet Gifs and Banners, etc, which stick in your head.

But there is an element further than that which can be seen in the early joke coin BBQ Coin, which did start being accepted at a few BBQ places and then we can see the same thing in Gold/Silver for Bitcoin, or what we are doing in Soap for Crypto, these are all more than a Meme and ground the Currency.

• View Profile

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2022, 01:07:58 PM »
What we are doing is we are about to hit BLURT with a Price Spike, I have done this several times with several Blockchains, so we are about to raise the Price of BLURT and everyone should be prepared for that, I'm about to create a Thread here soon for Steemit and BLURT, this way we can have like a Q & A and things for everyone to find when they need help. Then also the community being there itself to ask. But we will merge the earnings there with Tokens, and bring the price up to like 3:1 or 1:1 with STEEM, then Buy in and use SBD Rewards. As this happens we will be announcing new Technology and Tutorials for everything, so everyone coming in can show the people after them. And these will be the posts we share everywhere to bring the people in, it will show them what to do.

• View Profile

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2022, 08:23:11 PM »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2022, 08:23:11 PM »

• View Profile

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2022, 12:38:17 PM »
If we look at the Diaspora Brujeria as a White Paper, and the Angel Airdrop ICO as an ICO, and if we take the Story from Timeaus of the Atlantians teaching people to make Spears, and the Goddess founding Athens, this then being from the Midwife Academy in Sais, we can see the Structure forming in the Angelic Teachings and between our Admins, and BLURT Admins learning how to Advance the Platform, separately, we can see the same kind of thing, and we are founding this in Dallas, with Itsdappsy being connected to Tesla, which has interest in Texas, we can look at it as a Matriarchal Chain and enforce it, as in the Haplogroup Map, the Atlantian Royal Military, etc. Through the Angels who know who they are and what they are doing, each with some Duality they understand by nature of their Birth and Upbringing.

These Women are the first in the Lineage of the Van Kush Family, and as this grows, and is a Phenomenon on the Blockchain and Social Media, in the form of a Beauty Economy, we will have Founders, and Leaders that take various Actions and Initiatives, Regional Ambassadors, etc, etc. and it will be recorded on the Blockchain as kind of a Historical Record, that will be accessed in the Future. And we will go about it with that understanding.

• View Profile

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2022, 07:17:04 PM »
We are about to be taking over Dallas, TX with Currencies.

• View Profile

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2022, 05:40:48 AM »

• View Profile

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2022, 02:53:49 PM »
A Short History of the Library of Alexandria

The Library is founded by Ptolemy, and the person put at the head is chosen by Aristotle (Alexander's tutor), he chooses Demetrius of Phalerum. It starts off Aristocratic (Class based rather than propositions of a whole) under Aristotle, so it becomes a tyrannical pursuit for knowledge, confiscating books, fueding with other libraries, and with no actual function for the collected books.

The books are then catalogued and organized some time later. The Library becomes more of what it was meant to be and several things are discovered and invented there, the whole city becomes advanced and Hydraulics are invented along with several other things including the Steam Engine, but they did not realize the scalability.

Then Rome has a Civil war between Ceasar and Pompey, and the Alexandrians kill Pompey when he comes. Ceasar comes a few days later and comes with a show of strength and it starts a riot, where the Romans are forced into the palace and eventually set fire to the ships in the harbor to take control and escape.

100 years later it is investigated and thought that around 400,000 books were burned in the fire. When the Christians take power a Mathematicians daughter has a following in Alexandria, but she is Pagan and influencing the leader so they skin her with Oyster shells and kill her. When the Muslims come they ask a Librarian what they have there and he tells them there are 40,000 priceless works, and they say if it is in line with the word of God they don't need it, and if it is not then it ought be destroyed. So it is said it was commanded that the Library be used to fuel the fires to heat the bath houses.

Long version here:
https://lithub.com/the-life-and-death-of-the-library-of-alexandria/

In about 3 Weeks we will be organizing all the Mechanisms that will be bringing all of this to Dallas.

I'm not sure many Americans, Banks and Large Businesses in particular, yet understand Cryptocurrency or who I am.

But we will be getting started very soon. And we are basically doing Bitcointown, but Dallas and with Altchains and Tokens and everything, a Graphene Focus with ETH Clones all over.

• View Profile

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2022, 10:32:20 PM »
This really is just Wild. I started a Currency, and it turns out I'm from like the Ancient Bloodline of King David, like Jesus was, like I'm the Holy Grail and the Arc of the Covenant, and the Government attacked our Currency at like the Secret Service and DEA echelons.

Then, after trying to basically kneecap us, and handicap our entire lives, they are like "Well, he doesn't have any Superpowers", and I think they forget how much support I have World wide, or what I was already doing before I knew I was the King of Kings.

I teach Ancient Mysteries, Chemistry (sometimes Magic), Cryptocurrencies, and make everything happen all around us. And Magic really is a good word for it. And I mean like Wizardry. Like Babylonian Wizards, etc. It's going to be like Moses here soon.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2022, 10:34:37 PM by Tokenista - Rev. Sasha Van Kush »

• View Profile

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2022, 01:36:11 AM »
I'm going to get into Tokenomics in a way no one has before,

In the experience of all who have ever been involved in Cryptocurrency, especially for any period of time, can tell you, that seems to be being ignored and why dAppsy and similar projects should be supported by real World names; the way this works is very very simple, and I think most can grasp it.

This is how it works:

1. When Launching a Project, don't ever drop off the face of the Earth permanently

2. How long have you been around, what have you done for me lately, again who are you?

3. What are we doing? I don't get it.

• View Profile

« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2022, 11:37:37 PM »
I have been around since Bitcoin was like $5, and I was always arguing with all the Developers and everything so we are about to start doing a lot. We are going to basically do the whole thing again, but we will start it from various Graphene Blockchains that already exist, giving like an exemplary use of #SocialFi, also then creating a base of Financing through those Blockchains, and then the Tokens on all the Blockchains. In that we will start an Ethereum Clone and a CryptoNote, then a Scrypt and a SHA, and we will go from there probably followed up by a Graphene Chain, and lots of Mining Pools for all of these throughout that. All of this will start on existing Chains, and each become part of a new Network. Tradable for Bitcoin, but not completely dependant on it.

We can start to define this with the Arguments with the Developers mentioned before, some of this being around DevCoin and Bitcointown. So basically we are doing Bitcointown, but instead of starting out in the Dirt somewhere with Land, we are starting in Dallas now. That kind of explains what we are doing, and shows the overall issue. There is LA Token, there are a few Coins that tried to do this, peripherally, but we are doing it like where if there is another Riot, or a Natural Disaster, or just general Bad Governance, we can and will replace it. Like, while all the Politicians were learning about the Game and everything, thinking they were Playas, I was more like the CIA, or even the KGB, I just mean I'm operating like an Intelligence operation, and those people really just do Troll farms now. But beyond that there are several instances around the World of inept Government and I'm creating systems whereby City by City people could Liberate themselves or Federate, etc. But that is not the intention, though there is the intent of what I said. To Replace the Government where it has stopped Working, or being extremely Beneficial to the Governed, like a City Modernization project. Anywhere, but starting in DFW.

What we are about to do can be called a Repeoplement.

When Bitcoin started there was a kind of a lull period where all the Coins made were for fun, you can look at IGotSpots, Spots, then Coins like HoboNickles, and they were the same. Spots was created by someone selling Precious Metals, but it was just as serious a Currency as HoboNickles. Or DOGE there is now a lawsuit against Elon Musk, and there should be, because DOGE is not an Investment. It was a Joke. The Guide everyone followed to make these was written by a guy called Shakezula and was called "How to Clone SHA/Scrypt Coins for Fun and Profit".

It's very easy, you edit the nNonce, etc, and generate a Genesis Block. No Company should be afraid to do this

I am creating a Token on nearly every Chain, and then a Clone of several Currencies, so basically you could call it "starting over", we are going to do the whole thing over again, not in Chronological or any order, other than for convenience.

But we are doing it all under the Van Kush Flag, with the Guidance and Honesty everyone knows they can get from the Van Kush Family. We've always been there for you in the Cryptospace, we will just be there for you in our Cryptospace.

And as the LinkedIn people saw when I invited them to HIVE and the Racism there took what they made $3.00 HIVE, down to under $1.00 very quickly. All it took was Racism, and now we are Launching our Response here very soon. We were hoping that the Chinese Blockchains could follow along like a sing a long, following the bouncing ball, but apparently the Chinese Government don't understand past, present and future tense, or Capitalism, and have more to learn before they can join in.

I say all that to point out that there are Influences, or Influencers you could say, which make what could be called "The Politics of Crypto" and under the Van Kush Flag you will be able to resist all that also. Those seeing me do it every day have an example, I am constantly dealing with these people. Simply put, it's The Cult of Kek v. The Van Kush Family, that's what exists in Cryptocurrency, and the Van Kush Family will soon be a Network of Currencies, attached to and outside of the old System.

We will onboard Businesses and Influencers, etc, around Dallas, TX, in South America and in Africa, and should be the beginning and not the Only. The only problem being I can hire any Cryptocurrency Developer and know where to guide them, everyone else will need to begin creating Trust systems outside of the Merit Systems, and then some Developers will be talented like Aggroed and be able to create Trustless systems, but dAppsy and similar apps will be necessary.

• View Profile

« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2022, 09:08:22 PM »
I'm not sure many people truly understand how Economics work, so I'm going to get to some simple basics, I've done this a few times before and those in the Media and elsewhere should be able to find where I have discussed Grounding Currencies, compared it to trading Soups in Jail, etc.

Most people are afraid Bitcoins are Seashells, they may not understand that is what they are Afraid of, but they look and they see Seashells in the Cryptocurrency World, and they in a way can be compared to Seashells, but True Cryptocurrency has Caps most of the Time, Blockrate, Predictability at the very least, where you know when things are going to happen. Some Tokens have open ended Caps, and this should go to how responsive the Dev is, the more they are responsive ans have been around, the more predictable they are, you can read their motives and usual way of doing things, like a positive Modus Operandi.

But Cryptocurrency with its own Blockchain generally has a Cap, or a Plan, this has now been overtaken by Tokenomics. That's the general term now.

So if we look at like Ancient People Minting Silver Talents, they had to accumulate Silver, and so must have some way of refining it, knowledge of Temperatures to Melt Metals likely just based on looking at the Fire, and maybe having a stone in the Fire to measure the Heat. But some knowledge of Refining Metals, then Knowledge of Lead or other materials for Casting, Beeswax was used in Egypt. These Coins are then Minted, and Distributed by the Crown, or Military Authority, for Official Wages, etc. These Coins would be distributed amongst people from different Regions doing things, even in different Nations, like finding the Store in a Texas town that accepts Pesos. As the Wages went out, that person then had Silver, or Gold, not just a Trinket for Trade, but something from a Trusted issuing Authority that understood how to Refine and Cast Metals. This Metal then could be used to make Jewelry, Crafts, etc. A Nation could Mint a Coin, and a more sophisticated Nation could make Silverware and those types of things, Rings, Bracelets, eventually Watches, etc.

Silver was worth more when everyone had a Drawer full of Silverware, that's HODL, now there is Colloidal Silver, that's the same kind of thing there has always been going on, and Drinking Silver and Gold is actually Ancient as well. Not long ago Quarters were made of Silver.

So Cryptocurrency should have some kind of Utility, if we look at Benjamin Franklin, he discovered Electricity and is known for Flying a Kite that was struck by lightning by tying a Key to it. We can look at this all as as simple as Grounding the Currencies. It may seem too simple, but the whole Diaspora Brujeria is centered on taking what are called "Egyptian Gods" or "Greek Gods", etc, and looking at where each Individual Deity comes from, then seeing where they were worshipped, etc. So Grounding them, that's how I ended Heaven and Earth and started Revelations. The Enlightenment if we do it right.

If we now look at the Currencies as Temple Hubs, we could say a Shill is a kind of Temple Devotee, and the Chats are kind of Organized gathering places, BLURT, STEEM and HIVE being really the best way to implement that, but there should be like a Twitter Version, an Instagram Version, or they should just put Social Media on Graphene. That kind of thing. But if we look at this like the Gods, they shouldn't be grounded to a .com, or a .io, that's all great abd everything, but there should be things in a community representing that community, like God and Goddess Idols around town, but to your Finances. A BTC ATM, and next to it your Local Currency, your Local Currency listed at the ForEx booth of the Airport, maybe there could be deals for using it, for the customer and the merchant, then if someone wants to go on Vacation maybe they buy Coins up in the season they know is the lowest for the merchants when they can pick it up cheapest, and then come to town later and already have it.

It needs to start being grounded, and really that just starts with people making Currencies and having signs put up saying "Now accepting [Local Currency]" which then serves to teach the community and get them interested, as well as getting the Merchant paid. This all has to be kind of understood, the Merchants only want in when there are a bunch of Holders, and the Users want Utility so new Merchants drive new Users. Each Merchant then has their Social Media reach, and that again gets to Graphene where Merchants can earn for talking about themselves, their Currencies, etc.

This usually starts with,
Silver and Gold. I have gone over this several Times, but someone Selling Silver and Gold for say, BLURT, would get plenty of BLURT for their Gold right now, and could Sell the BLURT at $0.04, or probably even $0.50 later, and when people start posting about Buying Silver and Gold, and that makes it's way to other Social Media, the Cryptocurrency gains value because you can earn it, and it is tradable for Silver and Gold, and the best way to Earn Graphene is to hold more of it as BP, SP, HP, so that then drives Sales, and it goes in a Cycle. But this can start with anything, Precious Metals are just probably the Best. Since you can sell with the Market in mind, and generally have a discussion Topic, and then also the whole Spot price changes, and then a whole emerging Economy from the price of the Currency v. The Price of Gold.

This would actually also make a good basis to then launch a Token redeemable for Gold. We are going to start with Soap, and may be able to start doing a few other Sales here soon on Graphene, but that's how it all starts.

When Bitcoin was like $30-$1,000+ people would ask if they could have some still, like people didn't automatically even understand that you could earn it, that there was a place on Bitcoin Talk to sell things, or offer Work, like Dev skills, or Art, or other things, and there actually was like a big 3D printing, and Solid Coin Cold Storage BTCs, then the Mining Machines and ASICs, there was like a whole GPU market, and we just have to create those spaces again, but with new Markets added. There is a big NFT and kind of like video game NFT skins, and that kind of Market, so it shouldn't be hard to get all of this together in this Climate.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG