follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Binance NFT Marketplace Experience  (Read 1785 times)

Offline Flodner

• Activity: 539
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: February 14, 2024, 02:19:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Binance NFT Marketplace Experience
« on: June 01, 2022, 06:08:05 PM »
In my crypro-research, I continue exploring the NFT area both at the level of protocols and user experience. This time I decided to explore Binance NFT Marketplace.

By the way, if you don’t have a Binance account yet - with this special partner link, you can get -20% trading fees. And, of course, an additional -25% if you use BNB.

The NFT above which you can see is from the FC Shahtar collection. FC Shahtar is one of the major Football Clubs in Ukraine. This particular NFT is called "Donbass Area" - that's the stadium in Donetsk, the home city of Shahtar. I've been to this stadium many years ago and it was really beautiful there. But now the stadium is ruined, and Donetsk as a city is occupied since 2014.

I decided to put this NFT for sale and the process was super-easy. I put the price in BNB and as you can see - I put 0.9 BNB (which is not approximately $277). Of course, if the sale will happen, I will use these funds for charity.

This NFT I put for sale at auction mode, but really nobody bid on it. That's understandable as these days there are so many NFTs. So my assumption is that Binance NFT is very simple in use for creators, sellers, and buyers.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Binance NFT Marketplace Experience
« on: June 01, 2022, 06:08:05 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline damsix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2466
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:31:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Binance NFT Marketplace Experience
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2022, 03:12:08 AM »
Binance's NFT will also continue to exist on the Exchange platform as long as we hold it and continue to project it as a valuable asset.
The Binace marketplace is very ambitious by creating various NFTs that are able to provide perfection for the community and this is really very good.
Binance also has a myriad of stories that are able to attract various investors to be able to trade continuously on Binance and this is a truly genius vision and mission.
retire and rest in peace

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 944
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 11:24:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2022, 03:42:40 PM »
Binance's NFT will also continue to exist on the Exchange platform as long as we hold it and continue to project it as a valuable asset.
The Binace marketplace is very ambitious by creating various NFTs that are able to provide perfection for the community and this is really very good.
Binance also has a myriad of stories that are able to attract various investors to be able to trade continuously on Binance and this is a truly genius vision and mission.
Currently NFT on the Binance exchange is not what it used to be, NFT is no longer hype and now many NFT prices are collapsing very cheaply, because NFT price movements will not last long because one day it will be useless as it is today.

Offline fatcatcoin

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 31
  • Last Active: March 29, 2023, 01:05:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    One year Anniversary Topic Starter 10 Posts
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2022, 02:18:33 PM »
I used binance NFT a few times, it was a while back and I dont know if they changed but the search function back then was terrible... and i remember when i tried withdrawing all my NFTs they thought i was hacked and had to re-verify everything! it was a real pain.

the place i use on BSC for NFTs is TOFUNFT, they are quite easy to use, i dont even know if there are other market places because trying to stay away from Jpeg NFTs.
one day i think property will be on NFTs like (house and car) these things would benefit a lot from being on a NFT system since trading these is usually very costly and slow, how cool would it be to just buy a house in 30 seconds.
FatCat the reflection token that actually works: fatcat.army  WhitePaper  FatCat Twitter  FatCat Telegram Chat FatCat contract is: 0x55493E35e33Fcf811571707Ac5Bf1DbcB658bAfc 

Offline msz900

• Activity: 1063
  • Crypto SMM & Web Service Provider
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 09:51:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2022, 02:37:41 PM »
As I have explore Opensea and have my own collection there, but recently I have seen CR7 collection on Binance and found it interesting, but again NFT's are risky to be invested on.
WordPress and SEO Services are Available.

Bitcoin Exchange Hub
Pro APK - Mod

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG