follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Dominance and Robbery, the money game of btc dominance #2 (keep updating)  (Read 666 times)

Offline groundyouall

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 5
  • To ground, To reality, To future
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: July 20, 2022, 01:18:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary First Post

Previous: https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=255438

Same as May 2021 I mentioned before, the price and D fell at the same time (bitcoin lose more than altcoins). And also the cause of the crash is outside the crypto world: the rate hike. Meanwhile in China, the COVID-19 lockdown in several cities has led to the bankruptcy of small and medium-sized enterprises and layoffs by internet giants like Alibaba. Funds from Chinese retail investors are further reduced, the 'tools' to spread excessive panic are lost which makes the manipulation of D is close to total failure.

Also like I mentioned, if those Chinese miners decide that the D can no longer be maintained then it's possible that they will dump all their holdings.
Follow me on Mastodon: https://layer8.space/@groundyouall [nofollow]

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline groundyouall

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 5
  • To ground, To reality, To future
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: July 20, 2022, 01:18:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary First Post
Some thoughts:

1.Many people once agreed that the price of btc would reach 100k. This prediction was made when btc dominance was at 65%. When the btc price was at 69k, the D was at 45%. The simple calculation: (100k*supply)/65%≈(69k*supply)/45%. So I think the 100k btc theory accurately predicts the total market cap of the crypto market and shows us the importance of maintaining the D to miners.

2.Miners, mining groups or 'pure bitcoiners', they can just crash altcoins and leave others guessing why. It is in their interest to bind the concept of blockchain, cryptocurrency, btc and POW mining. They don't even want the outside world to know the existence of altcoins or other choices. People like well-known developer or CEO of a big company directly spread rumors attacking other cryptos, which means that the fake and fragile number one of that prototype is about to collapse.

3.We are going through the same process as 2000 and the alts/btc direct trading should be cancelled. You can't imagine if Amazon's value was measured by the count of domains.
Follow me on Mastodon: https://layer8.space/@groundyouall [nofollow]

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG