follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Why you need to stake your Ethereum now  (Read 12334 times)

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2897
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:31:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
Re: Why you need to stake your Ethereum now
« Reply #60 on: February 10, 2024, 11:10:08 PM »
What you write is strong) Yes Buterin has a strong influence on the price but not the main one for a long time now, his death may or may not bring the market down or up, I would not like to check it) he is a good and smart man and I wish him good health.
I don't think we should worry about something as extremely unlikely as the death of a healthy young person. Additionally, that event may not actually directly negatively impact a major ecosystem as Ethereum. Ethereum Foundation not only has Vitalik Buterin, team will continue to develop Ethereum in the future. We should focus on following the development of Ethereum and have the best plans for our ETH.

I do not believe in the very famous Liquid Staking or Restaking protocols. New projects appear too quickly and raise many concerns about safety. I rather trust Staking on Binance than sending my ETH to new protocols.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: February 10, 2024, 11:10:08 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1960
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:59:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #61 on: February 11, 2024, 11:20:54 PM »
I don't think we should worry about something as extremely unlikely as the death of a healthy young person. Additionally, that event may not actually directly negatively impact a major ecosystem as Ethereum. Ethereum Foundation not only has Vitalik Buterin, team will continue to develop Ethereum in the future. We should focus on following the development of Ethereum and have the best plans for our ETH.

I do not believe in the very famous Liquid Staking or Restaking protocols. New projects appear too quickly and raise many concerns about safety. I rather trust Staking on Binance than sending my ETH to new protocols.
Yes, as you have said, staking provided by Binance is, in my opinion, a pretty good strategy to increase demand for BNB, and of course, that way, it will be safer because you are staking by storing BNB on the Binance exchange platform, which is the exchange place, which is owned by BNB, so it is definitely safe that there will be no cases of loss or anything like that.

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #62 on: February 11, 2024, 11:31:53 PM »
Yes, as you have said, staking provided by Binance is, in my opinion, a pretty good strategy to increase demand for BNB, and of course, that way, it will be safer because you are staking by storing BNB on the Binance exchange platform, which is the exchange place, which is owned by BNB, so it is definitely safe that there will be no cases of loss or anything like that.
I don't understand what you mean by increasing demand on BNB?
OP stated about staking ETH, right? So, what we are staking in Binance should be ETH. Then, we can get the reward for small number of ETH. This is nothing to do with BNB, buddy?

However, if we are staking BNB, it is not a bad idea. We can get more BNB from the staking, it is good for our investment. But we must remember to stake for few months only, don't stake for years.  ;D

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 02:28:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #63 on: February 17, 2024, 10:41:37 AM »

Of course, staking BNB on Binance is a good strategy.  Besides being safe because Binance coins save in Binance Exchange wallet.  We also get profit from staking, while waiting for the bullish season our assets will increase.
As you said It's pretty good way to do.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: Today at 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #64 on: February 18, 2024, 12:49:12 PM »
Of course, staking BNB on Binance is a good strategy.  Besides being safe because Binance coins save in Binance Exchange wallet.  We also get profit from staking, while waiting for the bullish season our assets will increase.
As you said It's pretty good way to do.
At least Binance has a good strategy to keep its coin ecosystem stable because currently a lot of people choose to stake on Binance. With several launchpads that often appear on Binance, it can provide a lot of profit for those who still have a very large amount of BNB. a lot, but you need to pay attention that you don't just leave it alone; you have to register how much BNB you want to use because if you just leave it alone, you miss the opportunity to get free tokens or coins from the Launchpad on Binance.

Offline jonathancool220

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1980
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 05:36:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #65 on: February 19, 2024, 10:42:24 AM »
Ether is a project that has started working on bugs and is updating its platform so that investors do not run away from the platform. This is already happening and Ether is not doing anything, maybe they don't have plans to update the product.
The reason why we should stake Ethereum, because It's bearish season.
Better to stake and hold our Ethereum.
If you talk about 2022, it will indeed be a very dark year for cryptocurrency, namely the Bearish season.
I really know your position at that time, you were worried about the previous market when it was Bearish and at that time Ethereum 2.0 was present by providing a good feature from POW changing to POS.

The POS system that Ethereum currently has for investors who don't have mining equipment really benefits because just by having 32 Ethereum or more you can become a Validator.
It seems that Vitalik Buterin knows very well that the future of Ethereum if it continues to use POW, it will not be worth it if it continues and finally moves to a POS system that is profitable for Hodler.

Offline de_prof

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1484
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 04:35:26 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #66 on: February 19, 2024, 02:11:00 PM »

If you talk about 2022, it will indeed be a very dark year for cryptocurrency, namely the Bearish season.
I really know your position at that time, you were worried about the previous market when it was Bearish and at that time Ethereum 2.0 was present by providing a good feature from POW changing to POS.

I'll  try to remember that time, because I had sold all my Crypto assets except, which was still stuck just Shitcoin. I left the USDT on Exchange Wallet, and began researched some coins that I would buy in the list, Such as Bitcoin, Etherum and BNB. I forgot the price how much bought Bitcoin at that time, maybe below $ 20K  and I still hold until now. There was an worry at that time, but the experience was the desk. Because Bitcoin has proven it in the past ...
Ethereum 2.0 didn't solved gas fee problem until now, mate
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: February 19, 2024, 02:11:00 PM »

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 954
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:12:14 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #67 on: February 19, 2024, 11:56:54 PM »
I'll  try to remember that time, because I had sold all my Crypto assets except, which was still stuck just Shitcoin. I left the USDT on Exchange Wallet, and began researched some coins that I would buy in the list, Such as Bitcoin, Etherum and BNB. I forgot the price how much bought Bitcoin at that time, maybe below $ 20K  and I still hold until now. There was an worry at that time, but the experience was the desk. Because Bitcoin has proven it in the past ...
There are several reasons why Ethereum 2.0 has not been completed; one of the most important is the security sector. When Ethereum wants to change or upgrade to Ethereum 2.0, it will of course change the network security it has, and in terms of compatibility, it must of course be compatible with the current Ethereum, which is already circulating in the community with very high volumes due to too much supply. Therefore,  Ethereum 2.0 is very far from being finished.

Offline jonathancool220

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1980
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 05:36:07 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #68 on: February 20, 2024, 01:42:42 AM »
If you think about Ethereum transaction fees it is likely that you will also have problems with transaction fees for the various ERC20 tokens of the Ethereum coin.
What if you are looking for a way to make the best of Ethereum by reducing transaction gas costs using Ethereum Layer-2 and now many Ethereum Layer-2 projects provide varied features.
The higher the price of Ethereum coins, the more expensive Gwei Ethereum Gas fees will be. If later Ethereum Layer-1 reaches a price of 15,000 USD and the Ethereum coin transaction fee is worth 500 USD, will you continue to choose Ethereum coins as your investment asset?

Online Doovla

• Activity: 470
  • Last Active: Today at 06:42:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #69 on: February 23, 2024, 12:06:04 PM »
I am having long-term stake plan so it is promising move because Ethereum will not dissapoint again with value because of new airdrops in ERC-20 token way come constantly despite the higher cost for participation that is like never before. Consider the gas cost we should expect high price soon and profits will come.

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1063
  • Last Active: Today at 04:53:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #70 on: February 23, 2024, 04:49:34 PM »
Currently,  I got notification from Binance exchange offering airdrop for eth staking and most excited if can stake eth in bianance then get chance for receiving new coins airdrop. Ethereum is most potential altcoin and always break out the new highest price every day, consistency move up to higher price and not longer time get recovery after correction I think reason why have to stake  and invest in ethereum.
We car earn much benefit when staking ETH, not only with price progress keep pump but also has chance for receiving airdrop coins when staking in right site.

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1374
  • Last Active: Today at 03:41:05 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #71 on: February 24, 2024, 06:15:03 PM »
Currently,  I got notification from Binance exchange offering airdrop for eth staking and most excited if can stake eth in bianance then get chance for receiving new coins airdrop. Ethereum is most potential altcoin and always break out the new highest price every day, consistency move up to higher price and not longer time get recovery after correction I think reason why have to stake  and invest in ethereum.
We car earn much benefit when staking ETH, not only with price progress keep pump but also has chance for receiving airdrop coins when staking in right site.
We saw Binance exchanger started staking Ethereum. It is very good sign for Ethereum lovers. Now long time holders are wiling to stake Ethereum. It is big opportunities for Ethereum investors. We saw long time holders is majority for Ethereum.
We know cryptocurrency market going to positive day by day. After Bitcoin sport ETF approval all cryptocurrency being up. And Bitcoin halving coming soon. So market is going for bull session. Ethereum price will also up there has no doubt. So now staking of Ethereum is best for long time investors. They will win twice Ethereum price will increase and they will take profit for staking.

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1122
  • Last Active: Today at 04:53:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #72 on: February 24, 2024, 10:15:39 PM »
We saw Binance exchanger started staking Ethereum. It is very good sign for Ethereum lovers. Now long time holders are wiling to stake Ethereum. It is big opportunities for Ethereum investors. We saw long time holders is majority for Ethereum.
We know cryptocurrency market going to positive day by day. After Bitcoin sport ETF approval all cryptocurrency being up. And Bitcoin halving coming soon. So market is going for bull session. Ethereum price will also up there has no doubt. So now staking of Ethereum is best for long time investors. They will win twice Ethereum price will increase and they will take profit for staking.
At the percentage of staking system you see on binance exchange if you keep staking your one ethereum you will see 8.4 dollars per month so there is no benefit to staking here it is better if you keep it in spot account. I have built an ethereum with different DCAs and tried a lot but my ethereum I keep carefully in my wallet I never think about staking. It is better not to get the amount of staking bonus that they will give, but there are many people who have a lot of ethereum, if they can stake a lot of ethereum together, then a lot of profit will come from here and it will be a lot of profit for them.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 02:28:45 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #73 on: February 25, 2024, 03:26:52 PM »

Binance is already available for ethereum staking, this is very good because we can hold until the bullish season by joining staking, so wait and get profits from staking too, double profit.

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1374
  • Last Active: Today at 03:41:05 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #74 on: February 25, 2024, 03:39:58 PM »

Binance is already available for ethereum staking, this is very good because we can hold until the bullish season by joining staking, so wait and get profits from staking too, double profit.
Yes you told appropriate, Binance already started Ethereum staking. And if you able to stake till bull session you will be able to 2x even 3x profit there has no doubt. Because Ethereum price will increase and for staking your Ethereum quantity will increase.
I strongly believe who will stake Ethereum he will be huge profited there has no doubt. I am also stake Ethereum on Binance for more benefit.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG