follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: BTC showing some strength, will it hold on?  (Read 5153 times)

Offline jonathancool220

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1980
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 05:36:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
Re: BTC showing some strength, will it hold on?
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2024, 02:47:03 AM »
-but I am also very worried about this Bitcoin position.-
-we can learn from this experience, better to buy and hold for long term.-
It's not that I didn't want to buy at that time at the price of 17,500 USD, but I felt strong anxiety when I saw the market continued to go red and couldn't stop falling.

Yes, that's right, Bitcoin is now expensive and has passed the price of 17,500 USD and its value has increased by more than 105%.
I currently have a little Bitcoin from various events such as Campaigns, AMAs, or trading results on Binance and I tend to have more for HodL.
The value of these satoshis is also not more than tens of thousands of satoshis, only a little because I was previously not good at looking for Bitcoins, especially as I was far from being a Bitcoin miner.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2024, 02:47:03 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 815
  • Last Active: Today at 03:35:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2024, 04:37:51 AM »
Today, Bitcoin showing some strength price movement success reached until $44,700 and has potential for bitcoin get new highest price before reached to $47000? Still not any update yet are there have good news and make bitcoin looks strength by moving to the higher price? I think more expected by the holder and close halving left few months later to see bitcoin make another highest price.
I have started with reinvesting in bitcoin since price drop to $40k, optimistic before halving bitcoin has chance raise up more than 30% and my target near close before halving bitcoin can raise up to $70k.

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1698
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: Today at 08:45:51 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2024, 04:54:53 AM »
Bitcoin is really strong, and it will get even stronger in the coming times. Why did I say that? Before, there were only a few people who believed in it, but now many big companies are investing in Bitcoin. And for sure, you know that too.

Especially now that many institutional investors are buying bitcoin, especially those approved by the SEC in the US bitcoin spot ETF, That means it is not likely to grow even stronger in the future.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1024
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 04:12:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2024, 05:09:35 AM »

As of this moment that am writing this thread, Bitcoin is standing at more than $17K - to be specific now at $17,370. And this actually very good considering  that days ago it touched the low point of $15K. personally, this is making me sad because when BTC got into $16,300 I sold my little and experimental BTC at Binance for a gain of just $9...never expecting that from then on it would be moving to the $17K zone and staying there for some two or three days.

Now, the question is: Do you think BTC can be hold on to this level or will it then start to make a good upward moves towards more? Or will it be going south again?

More than a year after mate?  now that value is almost multiplied by 3 as we are now closing to reach 50k( assuming that we will see this any time thos february because it was denied last  month)

some expect the price will drop to 15k that time but look at it now , this is what wonder can bring by Bitcoin to everyone.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2060
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 07:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #49 on: February 09, 2024, 05:18:42 AM »
As of this moment that am writing this thread, Bitcoin is standing at more than $17K - to be specific now at $17,370. And this actually very good considering  that days ago it touched the low point of $15K. personally, this is making me sad because when BTC got into $16,300 I sold my little and experimental BTC at Binance for a gain of just $9...never expecting that from then on it would be moving to the $17K zone and staying there for some two or three days.

Now, the question is: Do you think BTC can be hold on to this level or will it then start to make a good upward moves towards more? Or will it be going south again?
More than a year after mate?  now that value is almost multiplied by 3 as we are now closing to reach 50k( assuming that we will see this any time thos february because it was denied last  month)
some expect the price will drop to 15k that time but look at it now , this is what wonder can bring by Bitcoin to everyone.
That's right, my friend. A year after they friend's prediction above, there has been a significant change because, since then, it has increased until July 2023 before finally being corrected again.but not too significant; until the end of 2023, it was above $40K, and until now, it has continued to move slowly until it reaches $46K, down slightly from its best price of $48K+.Will it be able to reach $50,000 this February?

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #50 on: February 09, 2024, 05:58:46 AM »

It's just prediction if said bitcoin will down, I think It's wrong.  Current bitcoin price is $ 45,942. By seeing bitcoin performance I predict it will touch $ 60K soon. I never it will down $ 15 K it seems difficult to happen.
Many investors enthusiasm and believe bitcoin will touch new ATH, by buying bitcoin before halving.

Online IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 662
  • Last Active: Today at 07:27:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #51 on: February 10, 2024, 05:09:52 AM »
It's just prediction if said bitcoin will down, I think It's wrong.  Current bitcoin price is $ 45,942. By seeing bitcoin performance I predict it will touch $ 60K soon. I never it will down $ 15 K it seems difficult to happen.
Many investors enthusiasm and believe bitcoin will touch new ATH, by buying bitcoin before halving.
Of course the price movement to $60k will be very easy to achieve and with good news it will definitely be easy to make the Bitcoin price reach its target, hopefully there is no bad news that can trigger whales to panic, Bitcoin approaching the Halving should always rise because of the potential to gain Bitcoin will get harder.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: February 10, 2024, 05:09:52 AM »

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: Today at 02:06:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #52 on: February 10, 2024, 07:28:08 AM »

Of course the price movement to $60k will be very easy to achieve and with good news it will definitely be easy to make the Bitcoin price reach its target, hopefully there is no bad news that can trigger whales to panic, Bitcoin approaching the Halving should always rise because of the potential to gain Bitcoin will get harder.

It's good phenomena to see, After ETF bitcoin approved, bitcoin shows good movement in crypto market, So easy to reach $60K. Maybe we will see correction but I think It still above $ 50 K while correction. So, no worries if you bought bitcoin at the bottom. Keep hold and wait the bullish will happen at Q1 next year. It's .y prediction.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2060
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 07:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2024, 07:11:46 PM »
It's good phenomena to see, After ETF bitcoin approved, bitcoin shows good movement in crypto market, So easy to reach $60K. Maybe we will see correction but I think It still above $ 50 K while correction. So, no worries if you bought bitcoin at the bottom. Keep hold and wait the bullish will happen at Q1 next year. It's .y prediction.
It has now touched $50K, although it is still very difficult for it to continue to survive and fall again. This is a sign that it will start to pass $50K and will happen today. However,  the influence of ETFs could influence it even though the halving period is near, so it will keep moving. There will always be a correction, and that is normal, so use the correction to continue buying and holding until the season is bullish.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1976
  • Last Active: Today at 03:51:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #54 on: February 14, 2024, 08:47:49 AM »
It has now touched $50K, although it is still very difficult for it to continue to survive and fall again. This is a sign that it will start to pass $50K and will happen today. However,  the influence of ETFs could influence it even though the halving period is near, so it will keep moving. There will always be a correction, and that is normal, so use the correction to continue buying and holding until the season is bullish.
The fall in the price of Bitcoin still has the potential to happen, but no one knows when it will happen. Usually, the price of Bitcoin will fall when there is bad news, which triggers panic on exchanges, and whales are usually involved in bringing down the price of Bitcoin even though they are actually making a profit withdrawal and will buy again in the near future.

Online JoyMarsha

• Activity: 748
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 07:14:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #55 on: February 14, 2024, 11:11:21 PM »

It wouldn't surprise me if Bitcoin surges to $60k before halving if its price movement (uptrend) continues. Since the halving is 59 days away and the Bitcoin ETF has been approved, many investors who haven't invested in Bitcoin yet would love to do so. As of right now, the price of Bitcoin is $51,600.

Hopefully, before the year ends, the price of bitcoin will surpass its previous all-time high. This makes it yet another excellent moments to invest.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #56 on: February 14, 2024, 11:16:27 PM »
I don't be believe it wil happen, bitcoin will crash until 10K USD , but anything can happen at crypto space
I see bitcoin is remaining the King of crypto currency and always being the favourite choice for investment.
No, it will be impossible Bitcoin to drop to $10k now. It is a too huge drop, that's something very difficult to happen. Even if the Bitcoin price may drop again because of the next dump, it should be still above $45k. Sure, Bitcoin is always the most favorite coin, it will be the priority to hold by each person. In this bullrun season, the interest will keep increasing. So, the price will relatively increase day after day.

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #57 on: February 15, 2024, 06:58:44 AM »

No, it will be impossible Bitcoin to drop to $10k now. It is a too huge drop, that's something very difficult to happen. Even if the Bitcoin price may drop again because of the next dump, it should be still above $45k. Sure, Bitcoin is always the most favorite coin, it will be the priority to hold by each person. In this bullrun season, the interest will keep increasing. So, the price will relatively increase day after day.
The price of Bitcoin has very strong support at several points so that as you mentioned it is impossible for Bitcoin to fall that deep, when you see the price of Bitcoin which had fallen to $20k a few months ago, it immediately bounces back and returns to the recovery process to its current peak and always goes up, its makes the bull run happen quickly.

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1068
  • Last Active: Today at 01:01:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #58 on: February 15, 2024, 09:42:00 AM »
The price of Bitcoin has very strong support at several points so that as you mentioned it is impossible for Bitcoin to fall that deep, when you see the price of Bitcoin which had fallen to $20k a few months ago, it immediately bounces back and returns to the recovery process to its current peak and always goes up, its makes the bull run happen quickly.
So excited when remember bitcoin drop under $20K and success bounce to higher price until right now up to $52k, I believe many people most disappointed why not buy back when bitcoin very lower price and most of them worried with another lower price when bitcoin got crashing.
Bitcoin recovery very faster and easily since dropped after ETFs approval announce from $40k and right now more than 20% bitcoin bounce to higher price. Keep hold bitcoin until near halving future if won't disappointed or if you have free money keep accumulate as much possibility.

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #59 on: February 15, 2024, 10:10:16 AM »

So excited when remember bitcoin drop under $20K and success bounce to higher price until right now up to $52k, I believe many people most disappointed why not buy back when bitcoin very lower price and most of them worried with another lower price when bitcoin got crashing.
Bitcoin recovery very faster and easily since dropped after ETFs approval announce from $40k and right now more than 20% bitcoin bounce to higher price. Keep hold bitcoin until near halving future if won't disappointed or if you have free money keep accumulate as much possibility.

That's right, bitcoin ETF have a very positive impact on bitcoin price movements.  Actually, after the Bitcoin ETF was approved, Bitcoin fell to 38K, and then now it has risen to 52K, isn't that very fantastic?
Regret why you didn't buy it when the price was below 20K last year?  THAT was what was more annoying, because at that time I had a lot of needs.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG