follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: A Closer Look At KuCoin’s Most Recent Offerings  (Read 320 times)

Offline Adams-Richard

• Activity: 50
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: October 05, 2023, 07:19:22 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Badges: (View All)
    50 Posts One year Anniversary 10 Posts
A Closer Look At KuCoin’s Most Recent Offerings
« on: July 05, 2023, 12:22:15 PM »

The new month has barely begun, yet the People's Exchange is already showering us with so many exciting projects to invest in. In this blog, we'll take a look at each token recently listed on the KuCoin exchange.

If you have been following my platform for quite some time now, you'll know that this is not the first time I've featured a blog about new listings on KuCoin. So if you enjoy this kind of content, just let me know in the comment. Without further ado, let's get started.

Paysenger (EGO)

As a writer myself, I'm really impressed by what this project has to offer. Just imagine being able to work together with your users to create content and make money from it. That's what I love most about Paysenger. But you know what? This project goes way beyond that. There are so many things that creators like me can benefit from on this platform that I'm actually considering using it myself.

For instance, content creators can collaborate with other creators, and Paysenger helps creators by letting users support them and pay for their content using Paysenger's utility token, EGO.

If you wanna use Paysenger, make sure you have their utility token, $EGO, because that's what you'll need for all your payments and purchases on the platform. EGO is basically their own payment system, and they like to call it the "currency of attention." It lets you buy the time, skills, and attention of creators worldwide. I mean, seriously, could this project get any more promising?

Gamma (GAMMA)

Okay, I won't go into too much detail on the issues that concentrated liquidity is currently facing. But right now, there are several Concentrated Liquidity Managers (CLM) or Concentrated Liquidity Market Makers (CLMMs) that handle these challenges.

Each liquidity manager has its own priorities. Some focus on one aspect of concentrated liquidity, but Gamma was specifically created to solve ALL the challenges of concentrated liquidity.

Gamma has its utility token called GAMMA. With this token, you can earn fees from Gamma's vaults by staking your GAMMA, instead of directly providing liquidity to a vault.

Now, If you think you can make a good profit from the vault's earnings without the trouble of providing liquidity separately, then go ahead and sign in to your KuCoin account to buy EGO tokens.

Pendle (PENDLE)

Pendle is just one of the many platforms that let you trade and turn future earnings into digital assets. So basically, Pendle is designed to support assets that change in value over time, giving users more power over their future earnings.

To put it simply, Pendle Finance's platform serves as a bridge between traditional financial instruments and the emerging world of decentralized finance.

Aura Finance (AURA)

The balancer is a rising DeFi protocol running on Ethereum that seeks to incentivize a distributed network of computers to operate a decentralized exchange. One project that is built on top of the Balancer system is Aura Finance.

In the ecosystem, the AURA token has two main roles. First, it helps make decisions and encourages people to take part. So for instance, If you lock your AURA tokens, you can vote on things inside the system and also have a say in veBAL voting. These tokens also give you the power to participate in the system's governance.

The Takeaway

The new tokens recently added to KuCoin are definitely worth considering as investments. Even if you don't use KuCoin, if these tokens are available on your favorite cryptocurrency exchange, I think it's a good idea to buy them now. Among them, I personally believe Paysenger (EGO) has the highest potential.

Which of these tokens do you prefer to invest in?

« Last Edit: July 05, 2023, 12:25:36 PM by Adams-Richard »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

A Closer Look At KuCoin’s Most Recent Offerings
« on: July 05, 2023, 12:22:15 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG