follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: New Altcoin Release: Obsidian (Script Algorithm)  (Read 435 times)

Offline FunkySkunk

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 2
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: December 07, 2023, 02:22:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter First Post Avatar
New Altcoin Release: Obsidian (Script Algorithm)
« on: November 25, 2023, 06:00:22 PM »
Good morning all

The past year I have created a cryptocurrency forked from bitcoin and Litecoin

The coin is called Obsidian

I have launched the blockchain yesterday and I’m now currently looking for people to join my team and also people to start mining the coin

I have been in contact with counbase and they are processing my application to get Obsidian listed int here exchange and I am currently waiting for a response

If your interested in participating in the project you can find more information by visiting the website

Vvvvv,ObsidianCoin,org

All information including sourcecode /discord links / tutorials can be found on our website including our white paper.

Specifications:

* Our coin has a total of 168 million mineable coins
* 100 coin block reward
* Script algorithm
* Faster transactions (Litecoin has 120 block confirmation * before you can spend mines rewards whilst obsidian only requires 21 confirmation)
* Can only be mined using CPU power not GPU

The rest is the same as bitcoin

Due to the coin being fresh in the blockchain you can mine our coin using very old hardware so old pcs and laptops will mine a considerable amount of coins early on .

Thank you for taking the time to read this thread and we hope to see you on the network

Kind Regards
TheObsidianTeam

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

New Altcoin Release: Obsidian (Script Algorithm)
« on: November 25, 2023, 06:00:22 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Albarto3636

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 15
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: February 18, 2024, 11:25:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts Quick Poster First Post
Re: New Altcoin Release: Obsidian (Script Algorithm)
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2024, 06:22:09 AM »
Want to make a real impact on the finance industry? Join TonTogether's Launchpad and stake $UP to revolutionize finance through decentralized systems. Your contribution will shape a new era in financial services.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG