follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Responsible gambling  (Read 1436 times)

aiviaa485

Re: Responsible gambling
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2024, 01:05:16 PM »
Every word, all the actions must be accounted for, including I make this post must also be held accountable by me because in this post I give an opinion that suits my own situation.
In the case of gambling maybe what is called responsibility is something that is rarely seen by my own head because as I said my mother's neighbor gambled and might have a lot of debt to others and had not had time to pay it even though it was over.
If the one who gambles a husband who has a child and wife must be responsible for what has been done in gambling, whether it wins or loses in gambling whose names for family funds must be there, do not let nothing result in damage to the household.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2024, 01:05:16 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1793
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 02:44:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2024, 01:11:21 PM »
Responsible gambling is simple as gambling with with is affordable to lose, ability to control your emotions and setting up your gambling budgets and sticks by it.

I think self control is very much important because all the things that you have mentioned in here someworth connected. Most gamblers do not have self control while gambling. They feel it is something they could just do once and be able to get rid of but forgetting that it is also a game that would interest them up on first attempt.

A gambler faces losses only when he becomes addicted to gambling. A regular and experienced gambler never faces loss as if he follows the standard gambling practice. For example, I stop gambling two days a week, and gamble the rest of the days. Whenever I experience a loss, I put gambling on hold for a while. So by remembering the gambling strategies, gambling can always be won through the ideal principles.
We must know the limits in gambling, even though we have a lot of money to allocate for gambling, but still limits are the main thing that must be put forward.

I also do the same thing when gambling, I usually stop when I can't win or I think at that time it's not my lucky day, even I will come back a week, two weeks or more to play again.

Never pursue gambling to return the loss is something wrong. and when we win, then do not be greedy, quickly withdraw because we do not know in the next few moments whether we are lucky enough or not.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1528
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 07:29:35 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2024, 04:46:40 PM »
We must know the limits in gambling, even though we have a lot of money to allocate for gambling, but still limits are the main thing that must be put forward.

I also do the same thing when gambling, I usually stop when I can't win or I think at that time it's not my lucky day, even I will come back a week, two weeks or more to play again.

Never pursue gambling to return the loss is something wrong. and when we win, then do not be greedy, quickly withdraw because we do not know in the next few moments whether we are lucky enough or not.
Same here mate, I did the same thing as well. Putting limits is very important to me as it lessen the chances of losing more than what we have. Discipline makes us a tough guy especially in gambling as it resembles how responsible we are with the activity. Things should be balanced in gambling.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2024, 10:27:02 AM »

Same here mate, I did the same thing as well. Putting limits is very important to me as it lessen the chances of losing more than what we have. Discipline makes us a tough guy especially in gambling as it resembles how responsible we are with the activity. Things should be balanced in gambling.
Yes, everyone may be able to realize that, but not everyone can apply it in gambling to be more organized, because when playing, emotions can take over us and we become uncontrollable.

I see a lot of people who feel a big loss because they try to catch up and return their money that has been lost. For example, if they lose $100, they will then play another $100 to make up for their previous loss. Now this is something that is wrong, because instead of winning or getting our money back, we will lose even more, which is $200.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 18, 2024, 11:20:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2024, 11:18:30 PM »
In fact, gambling is a very extraordinary test. Because from gambling, we can become different people. Gambling has a very big negative side, but actually it also has a positive side. it's just that what often happens is the negative risk.

Well here, being a responsible gambler is something that is sometimes quite difficult to do, especially for addicted gamblers. But actually, if we are just starting out in the world of gambling, we can do it as long as we don't expect much from gambling, we can be more mature in making attitudes [in gambling, and we can control our emotions and mentality in gambling. Gambling is high risk, there is more risk of losing money. So don't let us go all in and in the end become poor because of gambling.

Here, we must be fully aware that by implementing responsible gambling, we can recognize ourselves so that we know when to start and stop wisely.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 11:36:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2024, 06:18:24 PM »
Responsible gambling is simple as gambling with with is affordable to lose, ability to control your emotions and setting up your gambling budgets and sticks by it.

I think self control is very much important because all the things that you have mentioned in here someworth connected. Most gamblers do not have self control while gambling. They feel it is something they could just do once and be able to get rid of but forgetting that it is also a game that would interest them up on first attempt.

A gambler faces losses only when he becomes addicted to gambling. A regular and experienced gambler never faces loss as if he follows the standard gambling practice. For example, I stop gambling two days a week, and gamble the rest of the days. Whenever I experience a loss, I put gambling on hold for a while. So by remembering the gambling strategies, gambling can always be won through the ideal principles.

Gambling addiction some times occurs as a result of one's greed. When you are not satisfied with what you have won or you lost and you want to recover your loss or to win more,  this leads to addiction because that quest to recover lost funds would always be there and that is how a gambler becomes addicted to gambling.
Following the gambling principles just as you have said, saves you the stress of wanting to gambling always. As a gambler it is expedient of you to follow up with the gambling principles so as not to get taken unawares while gambling. Most times, gamblers see's their situation as sudden because they fail to ply by the gambling principles which have cost them alot of things that they can never forget quick in their lifetime.

Sometimes treatment is very difficult for a person addicted to gambling, because they cannot stop doing it, greed is one reason why the addiction appears, but the lack of money to play is also the same, and I think both when mixed It is the worst of the situations because the affected people will only think about looking for money to satisfy their needs, and that is something very bad, very harmful, sometimes a person who is addicted needs a lot of words, advice, even if they do not give them much importance. , but I am one of those who believe that sometimes a touch can be healing, so when we are seeing someone who plays in an uncontrolled and desperate way, if we can approach it with some tact and it is good.

We don't know if we can stop that person from doing another crazy thing, an addict is known to be decapitalized with very low morale, low self-esteem, sometimes if we have the opportunity some advice wouldn't go amiss.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Cryptsafe

• Activity: 892
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 08:19:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2024, 12:23:35 AM »

Gambling addiction some times occurs as a result of one's greed. When you are not satisfied with what you have won or you lost and you want to recover your loss or to win more,  this leads to addiction because that quest to recover lost funds would always be there and that is how a gambler becomes addicted to gambling.
Following the gambling principles just as you have said, saves you the stress of wanting to gambling always. As a gambler it is expedient of you to follow up with the gambling principles so as not to get taken unawares while gambling. Most times, gamblers see's their situation as sudden because they fail to ply by the gambling principles which have cost them alot of things that they can never forget quick in their lifetime.

Sometimes treatment is very difficult for a person addicted to gambling, because they cannot stop doing it, greed is one reason why the addiction appears, but the lack of money to play is also the same, and I think both when mixed It is the worst of the situations because the affected people will only think about looking for money to satisfy their needs, and that is something very bad, very harmful, sometimes a person who is addicted needs a lot of words, advice, even if they do not give them much importance. , but I am one of those who believe that sometimes a touch can be healing, so when we are seeing someone who plays in an uncontrolled and desperate way, if we can approach it with some tact and it is good.

We don't know if we can stop that person from doing another crazy thing, an addict is known to be decapitalized with very low morale, low self-esteem, sometimes if we have the opportunity some advice wouldn't go amiss.
An addicted gambler was once a normal and regular gambler who desires to play for fun and then gradually the thought and mindset of gambling to earn begin to come in and then the thought of chasing loses which is the last straw to addiction is in full force.
 You see all these stages or phases were gradually developed by the gambler and would also need such step to gradually stop the gambling addiction as the case may be.
I believe for every transformation to do take place the gambler must be on ground and willing to stop gambling as he or she has made up their mind to do so. To stop addiction, it would require a proper reorientation of the mindset from gambling and making the gambler see the reasons why he or she should quit gambling entirely. It would not be an easy task for the addicted gambler but with the commitment and determination, I think it would be possible to achieve.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2024, 12:23:35 AM »

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1097
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 11:33:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2024, 11:11:05 AM »
Responsible gambling sounds easy but it is a difficult task that not everyone can master. A gambler may be able to engage in responsible gambling for a while in the beginning but fails to sustain it for long. I think this is where a gambler's destiny comes into play. The gambler can control himself in the beginning but after a few days he loses that control. He may become more interested in gambling due to recovering his losses or spending more money on gambling to get more, which eventually turns into an addiction. A gambler is not a loser even if he loses money until he is addicted.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2024, 02:15:39 PM »
Yes, everyone may be able to realize that, but not everyone can apply it in gambling to be more organized, because when playing, emotions can take over us and we become uncontrollable.

I see a lot of people who feel a big loss because they try to catch up and return their money that has been lost. For example, if they lose $100, they will then play another $100 to make up for their previous loss. Now this is something that is wrong, because instead of winning or getting our money back, we will lose even more, which is $200.
Unfortunately the highlighted phrase is very accurate. This actually happened to my friend as he keeps on chasing loses until got liquidated and ends badly for him and his partner because both of them did the same thing with cards games. They had a heated argument right after getting all their funds exhausted and the drawback is that the money they used to gamble is intended for the upcoming delivery of their parcel. 😅

Online Stompix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1740
  • Last Active: Today at 12:33:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2024, 03:20:48 PM »
Addicted or not to gambling, no one is mentally prepared to lose a huge bet.

Why not?
I've been losing bets on horses that were going on the exchange at 1.05 to 1, I've seen favorites under 2.5 losing 4 times in a row at the same festival by falling at the last and 3rd last fence , if someone really knows what to gamble on he must be prepared for the worse, you could simply have really really bad days, and you can keep your cool and play it safe like I did right now and I bagged already two small trifectas.

This is not correct. Whether addicted or not, a gambler is a gambler and a gambler is always a loser.

And why are you so sure about that?

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2024, 02:46:42 PM »

Unfortunately the highlighted phrase is very accurate. This actually happened to my friend as he keeps on chasing loses until got liquidated and ends badly for him and his partner because both of them did the same thing with cards games. They had a heated argument right after getting all their funds exhausted and the drawback is that the money they used to gamble is intended for the upcoming delivery of their parcel. 😅
That's the stupid thing your friends do, they use money for other purposes to gamble and when they lose, they get confused.

But this is indeed found in everyday life, they try their luck with the intention of doubling the money they have even though it is money that they will use for other needs. I think many people have experienced or seen events like this. Especially if their environment is in a gambling environment, which makes them unable to escape this activity.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2024, 08:46:04 PM »

That's the stupid thing your friends do, they use money for other purposes to gamble and when they lose, they get confused.

But this is indeed found in everyday life, they try their luck with the intention of doubling the money they have even though it is money that they will use for other needs. I think many people have experienced or seen events like this. Especially if their environment is in a gambling environment, which makes them unable to escape this activity.
True. Most of my friends here are gamblers and I can see it to them. I can even see them cheating each other and then resulted in something they don't like like argument and the like. They are into card games maybe their favorite though it is illegal here in my place but they still insist to play even with the high possibility of having risk of a raid by law enforcers. Very irresponsible gamblers I would say that is why I started to stay away from them because incase there is a raid I am not involved. Much better to play safe than sorry.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2024, 02:22:14 PM »

True. Most of my friends here are gamblers and I can see it to them. I can even see them cheating each other and then resulted in something they don't like like argument and the like. They are into card games maybe their favorite though it is illegal here in my place but they still insist to play even with the high possibility of having risk of a raid by law enforcers. Very irresponsible gamblers I would say that is why I started to stay away from them because incase there is a raid I am not involved. Much better to play safe than sorry.
Your decision is the right one, but don't let it offend your friend that you suddenly move away, because it might make your friend hate you.

Have you tried to give them advice so as not to overdo it in gambling? if yes, that's good and your decision is correct. But if not, in my opinion, it would be better if you slowly approach them to advise them not to overdo it. But that's just a suggestion, all decisions are yours.

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2024, 11:55:58 PM »
In fact, you could say this is quite difficult. Especially for addicted gamblers. But basically, being responsible in gambling is not as easy as we say. Not only in particular but also in how we manage ourselves so that we can control ourselves in gambling. and Java's toughness in everything we do in gambling decisions,

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 316
  • Last Active: May 18, 2024, 08:10:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2024, 03:49:56 PM »

Yeah, it's stupid but before it is done a gambler doesn’t see it as stupid. Gambling always tricks gamblers into believing that they can make extra income from gambling but this turns out to be a regrettable decision after the game has been lost. I have been in a position where I used money meant for something else to gamble because the fixtures appeared juicy and I felt I could win extra money, pay the bills the money was meant for and then have money to spend. When I lost, I regretted it due to the realization that my decision did not yield the desired results.

Let me share some of my bad experiences here. I was the treasurer of a wedding committee of friends. I was gambling with the money that was contributed when the hope that I would get a refund before the money would be needed but the day I was called to send the money, I ended up lying to save myself from shame. Though, I refunded but not when it was needed.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG