follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Responsible gambling  (Read 1423 times)

Offline JISAN

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1274
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 08:03:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
Re: Responsible gambling
« Reply #60 on: March 05, 2024, 06:59:01 PM »
snip
Let me share some of my bad experiences here. I was the treasurer of a wedding committee of friends. I was gambling with the money that was contributed when the hope that I would get a refund before the money would be needed but the day I was called to send the money, I ended up lying to save myself from shame. Though, I refunded but not when it was needed.
Oh man, I hope you can learn from the mistakes you made back then, especially when you used money that wasn't rightfully yours, that's something you should never do again.

Although in the end you returned the money with the full amount, it was still a mistake, because maybe the money was needed at the time of the event. Once again, hopefully you can learn a lot from this bad experience and in the future you will never do it again, even if you use money that is completely yours.
Yeah that still count as irresponsible gambling in my opinion but we need to control ourselves as long as we can to lessen the possible bad consequences in gambling. I know how hard it is to control when the urge to gamble is as strong as addition but we need to try and it is better than doing nothing.
The more we can stay away from gambling, the better. If we become addicted to gambling, we may gradually indulge in bad deeds, so we will always try to stay away from gambling. Gambling is a human being.  It doesn't take time to waste a life.
It is true that gambling is a bad addiction but at the same time gambling can be enjoyed in leisure time. But since gambling involves both loss and win, one cannot only win here and neither lose. and even if someone loses his entire life in gambling, he cannot blame the gambling site or anyone else for it. you have to take the responsibility of your own profit loss  so always control yourself. As if you are able to take responsibility for the amount of loss that you will lose

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: March 05, 2024, 06:59:01 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Penlex_Writer

• Activity: 86
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 01:31:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Topic Starter 50 Posts Karma
« Reply #61 on: March 11, 2024, 10:21:25 AM »
You can only enjoy gambling when you gamble responsibly. Reckless gambling does not only affect the gambler but also his friends and family. I remember when one of my friends stole in a gambling shop after losing so much and was arrested. His friends came together to raise money just to bail him. Some gamblers can transfer aggression to a family member after losing.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 12:18:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #62 on: March 11, 2024, 10:17:38 PM »

Personally, I have always believed that a person can heal alone, but they have to have the Determination to do it and against all odds they must do it , Otherwise I believe that things can be seen in a very different way,

In view of this, it is believed that sometimes it is better to go to a psychologist or a psychiatrist alone so that you can have the appropriate treatment for that person.

Well, overcoming gambling addiction will always start with the addiction person first. One must need to be determined to eagerly get rid of gambling addiction himself rather being forced to go to any person or facilities that offers gambling rehabilitation.

Gambling addicts who's being forced to consult to a psychologist will still have a higher chance of coming back to gambling than to a person who is willingly to overcome compulsive behaviour towards gambling.

Yes, although that is not a bad thing, the fact that someone needs help and goes to a psychologist does not mean that they are sick in the head or something similar , I have seen that when a person is told to go to the psychologist they become They offend, and they should not feel that way because it is a misconception that is held about the people who can help, psychiatrists also already have the power to medicate a patient, so based on this we all have to see that these types of preodictions They exist is to help human beings, not to see them as a mockery or something.

If the person has enough willpower to overcome Addiction quickly with their own Methods, then it is the greatest thing, but if there is a person who Does not have the tools to be able to overcome it, only professional help is better, if there is no money , It is always good to try to find someone who can advise you, there is very good advice in this thread.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 316
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 04:32:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
« Reply #63 on: March 12, 2024, 04:23:33 PM »
snip
Let me share some of my bad experiences here. I was the treasurer of a wedding committee of friends. I was gambling with the money that was contributed when the hope that I would get a refund before the money would be needed but the day I was called to send the money, I ended up lying to save myself from shame. Though, I refunded but not when it was needed.
Oh man, I hope you can learn from the mistakes you made back then, especially when you used money that wasn't rightfully yours, that's something you should never do again.

Although in the end you returned the money with the full amount, it was still a mistake, because maybe the money was needed at the time of the event. Once again, hopefully you can learn a lot from this bad experience and in the future you will never do it again, even if you use money that is completely yours.
Yeah that still count as irresponsible gambling in my opinion but we need to control ourselves as long as we can to lessen the possible bad consequences in gambling. I know how hard it is to control when the urge to gamble is as strong as addition but we need to try and it is better than doing nothing.
The more we can stay away from gambling, the better. If we become addicted to gambling, we may gradually indulge in bad deeds, so we will always try to stay away from gambling. Gambling is a human being.  It doesn't take time to waste a life.
It is true that gambling is a bad addiction but at the same time gambling can be enjoyed in leisure time. But since gambling involves both loss and win, one cannot only win here and neither lose. and even if someone loses his entire life in gambling, he cannot blame the gambling site or anyone else for it. you have to take the responsibility of your own profit loss  so always control yourself. As if you are able to take responsibility for the amount of loss that you will lose

Whenever I hear people blaming gambling or someone else for their loss I laugh because all gamblers must take responsibility for their actions when it comes to gambling. Blaming external factors for losses incurred through gambling is irrational.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1158
  • Last Active: Today at 03:35:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #64 on: March 19, 2024, 09:14:44 PM »
Gambling is one act that has its own consequences in certain areas of living. People gamble for their respective reasons and so it's essential and only advisable that one should have an honest reason for doing the act and at thesame learn how to be cautious and responsible in it. Too much of everything isn't good.
  Let's take an instance here, a young man with family responsibilities, maybe he's doing gambling just for the fun of it and then gets his income pushes in a part of it into gambling, his luck maybe shines and then the gamble clicks. That's definitely good news no doubt but as a family man, there's every sense of responsibility that's needed for the act. Let the purpose not go beyond fun and even if it does, don't bask too much in the act that then would cause irresponsibility in both financial and family management because at the very point that it happens, then sadly, the whole family bond will be at stake. Definitely a spouse won't want their partner to do things irresponsibly and would definitely be unhappy when irresponsibility kicks in.
  Trying not to shade the act but truly it affects relationships both positively and negatively. It all balls down to responsibility while at it.

Another aspect to consider is the importance of discipline in responsible gaming. Betting can be a dangerous pastime, so it's crucial to be conscious of your own habits and avoid allowing it take over your life. Self-control is the ability to say "no" to yourself and resist desires that may have harmful effects. Also, be mindful of the dangers involved and make steps to minimize them, such as developing and adhering to a plan and ensuring that your activities match with your beliefs and objectives.

Offline damsix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2466
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:31:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #65 on: March 20, 2024, 02:59:10 AM »
Gambling is one act that has its own consequences in certain areas of living. People gamble for their respective reasons and so it's essential and only advisable that one should have an honest reason for doing the act and at thesame learn how to be cautious and responsible in it. Too much of everything isn't good.
In this world, in social life, everything we do is definitely responsible for what we do.
For example:
-We work in a company, of course we have responsibility for this work.
-We study on campus so we also have a responsibility to study on campus.
-We must be responsible for what we gamble on so that it does not have a negative effect on the environment we live in.

Moreover, you have explained to the young man that he is gambling for his family because he is married and there is something he is waiting for every day, namely his family.
So the young man's gambling is that if he wins at gambling then the money goes to his family and if he loses at gambling then there is no money for his family, this is very risky but that is his choice.
retire and rest in peace

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 331
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 02:06:30 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good Avatar Signature
« Reply #66 on: March 21, 2024, 01:08:27 PM »
This is what a gambler needs to be able to do in order to maintain good financial stability. Most people tend to loose their money that has been budgeted for other reasonable things because they fail to gamble responsibly.
Responsible gambling in my own idea is simply setting up your own restrictions in gambling to avoid too much loss. Gamble for fun only and also do not gamble money you can't afford to loose...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: March 21, 2024, 01:08:27 PM »

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1778
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 02:35:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #67 on: March 21, 2024, 04:13:02 PM »
This is what a gambler needs to be able to do in order to maintain good financial stability. Most people tend to loose their money that has been budgeted for other reasonable things because they fail to gamble responsibly.
Responsible gambling in my own idea is simply setting up your own restrictions in gambling to avoid too much loss. Gamble for fun only and also do not gamble money you can't afford to loose...
That's the point and actually many people have said this, but in reality there are still many people who gamble because they think they will be able to get big profits or wins from gambling, they don't realize that what they are doing is wrong.

Gambling when we are not ready to lose money is something we must really avoid, because the risk of gambling itself is that there is a greater risk of losing than winning.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG