follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Poll

Who is your favourite to win the tournament?

Morocco
0 (0%)
Egypt
0 (0%)
Ivory Coast
0 (0%)
Nigeria
4 (80%)
Senegal
0 (0%)
Ghana
0 (0%)
Others
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: January 22, 2024, 08:10:29 AM

Author Topic: AFCON 2024 Discussion thread  (Read 1730 times)

Offline DaNNy001

• Activity: 589
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 01:44:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
Re: AFCON 2024 Discussion thread
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2024, 02:59:10 AM »
Nigeria should be removed from that pool here because I know that they won't go anywhere. I will never be deceived because of one goal scored today. And because of that goal they scored today, people are saying that they will win the tournament cup. As for me that is very big dream. Nigeria always end as the trying level and not at the winning side. Ivory Coast being the host of the tournament won their first match and loss their second match and Nigeria drew their first match with 1-1 and Ivory Coast was having 3 points while Nigeria was having 1 point so winning this today game would increase their points. Yet I don't have faith on them because I don't want to have heart attack with Nigeria football team.
Wow this is something new, but I understand the hesitation and ill sentiment but if not for anything atleast rejoice with them for the victory and I must you are getting this all wrong because football is a game with lots of surprises especially when it comes to the AFCON alot of funny things do happen but I can vividly tell you that the Nigerian squad today is one that can actually go far in the tournament and even secure it if luck is on their side. I don't know if you watched their first game, Nigeria had alot of opportunity to actually seal the victory as osimien failed to do so but all the same their performance was not a bad one at all and so they have proven by beating one of the continent top dog and also the competition host so if not anything atleast credit them for the victory well deserved first and hope for good things ahead as a fellow Nigerian.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2024, 02:59:10 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Cryptsafe

• Activity: 837
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 06:29:47 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2024, 09:29:32 AM »
Nigeria should be removed from that pool here because I know that they won't go anywhere. I will never be deceived because of one goal scored today. And because of that goal they scored today, people are saying that they will win the tournament cup. As for me that is very big dream. Nigeria always end as the trying level and not at the winning side. Ivory Coast being the host of the tournament won their first match and loss their second match and Nigeria drew their first match with 1-1 and Ivory Coast was having 3 points while Nigeria was having 1 point so winning this today game would increase their points. Yet I don't have faith on them because I don't want to have heart attack with Nigeria football team.

Nigeria has a greater chance of winning this tournament, despite their poor performance so far. Based on what I have seen, if I had to make a prediction, I would vote for them because I am confident that they are going to change their style of play with this victory that they have today and they can go to great lengths to lift this trophy.

There is always room for improvement. If going by the football performance when looking at the statistics, then Nigeria needs to put more efforts in their next match so as to be on the safe side of the game. Nigeria have good players and the coach should be in a better place to utilise them properly so as not to be taken unawares in their last lap as the game is getting more competitive as the group stages draw  closer to the next round of qualifiers.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Sokani

• Activity: 464
  • Last Active: Today at 11:55:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2024, 12:49:04 PM »
I am very much excited as Nigeria is cruising to victory this time. We got three full point now and a last leg to qualify for the next round of the tournament. Looking at the performance statistics, Ivory coast got a high percentage advantage in performance  over Nigeria which shows that nigeria would have to go back to their drawing board to  put more effort in their training against their next encounter otherwise they would not likely get it cool like the other matches they have played with their opponent.

I couldn't watch the game because I had other engagement but I did watch the highlights and also checked the stats. Ivory coast was the dominant team, held most of the ball, created more chances and had more shots on target. I'd still give it to the super eagles for absorbing the pressure and keeping the elephants quiet. Not the performance I'd have wanted but I think we can do better. Our next game is against Guinea Bissau, all we need is a win or draw to make it to the next round of the tournament.

Online KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1577
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 04:50:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2024, 08:26:29 PM »
Onana, Manchester United and Cameron

Can I say that Cameroonian Onana is very unlucky. Amidst the controversy that surrounded his going to Cameroon without the cameroonian national team, he is able to mount the post for the Cameroon side today but the results was so bad for him and his country men. I have read the rumor that the private jet that took him to ivory coast is still packed in the ivory coast country waiting for Cameroon to exit in the group matches, such that the jet will take Onana back to Manchester United. I don't know how true this rumor is, but I think that another has fallen out of love with his country men, Manchester United fans and as well as the media. He should be very weary of his career by now.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Cryptsafe

• View Profile

« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2024, 06:37:18 PM »
I am very much excited as Nigeria is cruising to victory this time. We got three full point now and a last leg to qualify for the next round of the tournament. Looking at the performance statistics, Ivory coast got a high percentage advantage in performance  over Nigeria which shows that nigeria would have to go back to their drawing board to  put more effort in their training against their next encounter otherwise they would not likely get it cool like the other matches they have played with their opponent.

I couldn't watch the game because I had other engagement but I did watch the highlights and also checked the stats. Ivory coast was the dominant team, held most of the ball, created more chances and had more shots on target. I'd still give it to the super eagles for absorbing the pressure and keeping the elephants quiet. Not the performance I'd have wanted but I think we can do better. Our next game is against Guinea Bissau, all we need is a win or draw to make it to the next round of the tournament.
I strongly believe we would win our next match but however the super Eagles should be on their best form this time and not take chances from their opponent the next game. It is obvious that the dominance on the previous match was on the high side against the super Eagles and I believe it was a bit more pressing for them to defend their game till the end of the match.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline snipie

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1227
  • Last Active: March 28, 2024, 04:18:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Karma Search 1000 Posts
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2024, 04:26:10 PM »

Can I say that Cameroonian Onana is very unlucky. Amidst the controversy that surrounded his going to Cameroon without the cameroonian national team, he is able to mount the post for the Cameroon side today but the results was so bad for him and his country men. I have read the rumor that the private jet that took him to ivory coast is still packed in the ivory coast country waiting for Cameroon to exit in the group matches, such that the jet will take Onana back to Manchester United. I don't know how true this rumor is, but I think that another has fallen out of love with his country men, Manchester United fans and as well as the media. He should be very weary of his career by now.

Honestly, many African players that are playing in their national teams aren't doing good or at least as expected from them. I can give the exemple of Salah, he is very different from the Liverpool player we know. Egypt played better without him since they were counting a lot on him. Same for Mahrez, maybe doing better than Salah but still lower than expectation. For Onana, I saw a goal scored in the net and it was questionable! It is true that players performance in Manchester United these years are getting lower but also Onana isn't an exception comparing to the other African players.

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1130
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 04:32:34 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2024, 06:47:01 PM »
Nigeria has a greater chance of winning this tournament, despite their poor performance so far. Based on what I have seen, if I had to make a prediction, I would vote for them because I am confident that they are going to change their style of play with this victory that they have today and they can go to great lengths to lift this trophy.
Lolz!!! Nigeria vs Guinea-Bissau is on going and Nigeria is playing well but there is no goal yet and I don't think Nigeria can score those guys because there defending their area very well.
Edited: Nigeria has scored one goal finally... But let still watch who win the game.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2024, 06:47:01 PM »

Offline Yamzakid

• Activity: 53
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 03:37:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    50 Posts Poll Voter Karma
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2024, 07:25:52 PM »
Lolz!!! Nigeria vs Guinea-Bissau is on going and Nigeria is playing well but there is no goal yet and I don't think Nigeria can score those guys because there defending their area very well.
Edited: Nigeria has scored one goal finally... But let still watch who win the game.

I know Guinea Bissau won't be our problem, although they're playing well today but I still have hope that we'll score more goals in this second half. Before, Ivory Coast was my only worry in this group, but their performance has gone down. Equatorial Guinea is leading Ivory Coast with 1-0 as well,  so we just need more goals to top the table.

Offline notblox1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1715
  • Last Active: Today at 02:33:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Quick Poster Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2024, 11:19:45 PM »
Emilio Nsue from Equatorial Guinea is doing great so far in AFCON, and I think he is going to find much better club soon than lower league CF Intercity.
Five goals scores so far and Equatorial Guinea is first place of Group A above Nigeria, without any lost match.
In group B Cape Verde secured place for next stage, and I would not believe if someone told me this few weeks ago.

Offline Cryptsafe

• View Profile

« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2024, 11:35:42 PM »
The Super Eagles did very much better to secure their win. I was thinking otherwise but I still had hope to see them scale through to the  next stage of the tournament for which they did already. I think they would do much better looking at their performance their last match which qualified them to the next round. All I will say is that they should keep up with their task to always focus on winning their match at all cost. They should intensify their momentum and tighten up their defence to make sure their opponents are frightened of their performance.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline Yamzakid

• Activity: 53
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 03:37:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    50 Posts Poll Voter Karma
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2024, 02:30:18 PM »
The Super Eagles did very much better to secure their win. I was thinking otherwise but I still had hope to see them scale through to the  next stage of the tournament for which they did already. I think they would do much better looking at their performance their last match which qualified them to the next round. All I will say is that they should keep up with their task to always focus on winning their match at all cost. They should intensify their momentum and tighten up their defence to make sure their opponents are frightened of their performance.

You're right they should concentrate on winning because the competition is getting more challenging. Our round of 16 game is against Cameroon, and I believe that game will be tough because Cameroon will do everything in their power to win, even though our football pattern is far different to theirs, our players shouldn't rely on that because sometimes it's difficult to predict what will happen in football. What happened to Ghana should serve as a great lesson, and I hope Nigeria takes that to heart and concentrates on winning just as you said.

Offline DaNNy001

• Activity: 589
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 01:44:26 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2024, 04:57:22 PM »

Onana case is one that always amuses me because whenever I think of how he rose to fame so brilliantly, it just surprises me how come he has been performing this poorly. Many sport lover will argue that his problem amounted when he started feeling too confident of himself and that's when his performance start dropping and now he had shown that even in the national level, I wonder what will be his fate come the end of this season with Manchester united.

Online KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2024, 11:09:27 PM »

Onana case is one that always amuses me because whenever I think of how he rose to fame so brilliantly, it just surprises me how come he has been performing this poorly. Many sport lover will argue that his problem amounted when he started feeling too confident of himself and that's when his performance start dropping and now he had shown that even in the national level, I wonder what will be his fate come the end of this season with Manchester united.
It is quite true that so many African stars have really underperformed so far in the ongoing African national Cup. The Egyptians dependent so much on Muhammad salah but it is quite unfortunate that they are already accomplishing their journey of the African Nations Cup without their talisman. For the case of Mahrez I have not actually watched the Algerian team play for me to ascertain his level of commitment. For Victor of Nigeria many people have complained that he is actually underperforming. Although Nigeria has succeeded in qualifying to the knockout stage but the current African best has not done his best for the team. But now the most important aspect is that of Onana of Manchester United. Amidst the professional treatment giving him he was benched for their last match and I am not sure he's possibility of returning to the first 11 of the cameroonian team

Offline Cryptsafe

• View Profile

« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2024, 08:30:10 AM »

You're right they should concentrate on winning because the competition is getting more challenging. Our round of 16 game is against Cameroon, and I believe that game will be tough because Cameroon will do everything in their power to win, even though our football pattern is far different to theirs, our players shouldn't rely on that because sometimes it's difficult to predict what will happen in football. What happened to Ghana should serve as a great lesson, and I hope Nigeria takes that to heart and concentrates on winning just as you said.

Winning is the ultimate priority now and we do not care how they want to do it but the final results should be victorious. Of a truth Cameroon is a very strong contending force in the ongoing tournament and they too would want to play to winning the match so it is a win win idea for the both team. I believe the Super Eagles are in their best forms now and are not taking any chances to allowing any team get in their way. So far the beginning of the tournament, their performances are quite alright but they should add more efforts and intensify their momentum this time around because the higher they go the higher the opposition or opponents they encounter.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Online KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2024, 10:04:31 PM »
Cameroon Vs Nigeria
Cameroonians didn't have a very nice smooth in their group matches just like Nigeria had. Although many people said that Nigeria qualified with alot of luck. Will this luck follow them to the knockout stage?

I have learnt that Cameroon has invited their star striker Vincent Abubakar. This is obviously not a goodnews for Nigerians but from the head to head of both countries, Nigeria has the higher wins.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG