follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Do you gamble regularly?  (Read 1874 times)

Offline jonathancool220

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1980
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 05:36:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
Re: Do you gamble regularly?
« Reply #90 on: February 10, 2024, 04:55:44 AM »
Do you gamble regularly or every day a week or two or three days a week?
Do you still stick with gambling or have you stopped yourself from it?
Seeing my campus friends who gamble online almost every day seems very scary because every day they gamble continuously and ignore their college assignments.
My campus friends who gamble are not just one or two people but more than 3 friends and many even play online gambling on their own smartphones.
I can relate to this. It is more painful when you consider that most college students skip classes because of gambling. Well, I am not surprised that is what addiction is capable of doing to a college gambler. They gamble with money meant for school fees, textbooks, and feeding.
I also don't know if they get money for gambling, but judging from their background, they come from a family with rich parents.
I'm just a village boy who lives under a mountain hill and I refuse things like gambling, lottery, dice because I have to pay for college fees myself.

I don't want to think negatively about them but I admit I didn't know they made money from gambling.
It could be that, as you said, the money was for college fees, or money for food and if it was true that this was done by my friends, I'm sure their parents would definitely be hurt.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #90 on: February 10, 2024, 04:55:44 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline summonerrk

• Activity: 879
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 08:41:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #91 on: February 10, 2024, 10:00:41 AM »
snip

I think that your position is hardly related to your position in society. I read a lot of posts by students who wanted to get rich with gambling, and spent a lot of money on it. The situation was also aggravated by the fact that they had lucky friends who were lucky in gambling and they talked about their successes, motivating their surroundings to play. Apparently, you don't have such gambler friends who, as if advertising gambling, tell you how lucky they are in betting.
A positive experienced forum member in search of a signature campaign. I will proudly wear your signature as Superman symbol "S". No wonder my rank is Hero. But as you can see, without a signature, I still look more like Hancock lying on a park bench...

Offline jonathancool220

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1980
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 05:36:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #92 on: February 11, 2024, 01:53:05 AM »
snip
I think that your position is hardly related to your position in society. I read a lot of posts by students who wanted to get rich with gambling, and spent a lot of money on it. The situation was also aggravated by the fact that they had lucky friends who were lucky in gambling and they talked about their successes, motivating their surroundings to play. Apparently, you don't have such gambler friends who, as if advertising gambling, tell you how lucky they are in betting.
It's very true like what you said, especially since I'm just a college student who comes from a village at the bottom of a mountain, so they don't pay any heed to what I say.
I only motivate them so that their coursework is completed on time, I remind them like a best friend so that their grades are good and that gambling can be done again later when their coursework is finished.

It could also be that they often win by gambling online but don't tell us about the winnings and those who gamble often say that they often lose.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG