follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Is There Any Board I am Restricted to Make Comments in This Forum?  (Read 446 times)

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1125
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 10:43:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
I was trying to make comments on a board because the thread was interested to me to make comments but all what I saw there was only modify and no reply button and like in a confused state because I take the board as a general board but though it is only for women https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?board=331.0 buy if a guy see and interesting topic there he can make a contribution but from what I see he can't make an input in it and that is why I like to know if there other related Boards that restrict people from posting. Or it is from my end that I can't reply in the board? Though I also discovered that I can create a thread but not a comment for another user post.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline rby

• Activity: 729
  • Last Active: March 26, 2024, 05:20:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Karma Avatar Topic Starter
Re: Is There Any Board I am Restricted to Make Comments in This Forum?
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2024, 12:15:15 AM »
I have read this kind of post in a board here just that I don't know where to find the post anymore. It is just that things are a bit complicated here and sometimes it is difficult to track posts here.
@Op, I don't there's a bit of a problem.  If you really want to join in their communication, you can message admin and pass KYC as a woman, you will have access to that thread. Atleast you have nothing to lose because there's no restrictions for women in the forum.

Offline Potato Chips

• Activity: 734
  • Last Active: February 23, 2024, 06:02:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Topic Starter Search Signature
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2024, 01:52:20 AM »
They probably wanted to provide a space for women since the forum members are mostly bros lol. You can indeed try to start a thread but it will be subject for approval.

There could be other boards restricted to us regular users. For instance, according to this, there's a board for bounty managers:

Bounty Managers Section: A section where you can discuss with other bounty managers.

IDK if it is still valid though cause I noticed admins/mods have been reorganizing the forum.

Offline Agbe

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2024, 09:21:51 AM »

@Op, I don't there's a bit of a problem.  If you really want to join in their communication, you can message admin and pass KYC as a woman, you will have access to that thread. Atleast you have nothing to lose because there's no restrictions for women in the forum.
I saw an interested topic there so I wanted to make a comment and pass but I was restricted to comment there. But would have been better for all the general boards to be open for all if there is no secret discussion, let everyone contribute to knowledge. Even there are men in "women in politics". But it is funny that they can post in all the boards without restrictions. There are some comments from the opposite sex that would be a beneficiary to them as well. Because knowledge is getting from a wider range from different species. Well probably that is what they want therefore there is no argument.

Online Tribalchief

• Activity: 466
  • Bitcoin or Nothing
  • Last Active: Today at 07:53:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2024, 11:04:25 AM »
I believe the women's board operates differently from others. It appears that KYC verification is a crucial factor in becoming a genuine member, granting access to creating and responding to posts. In the image below, you can see a message stating that the 'post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator,' suggesting that the forum is exclusively for verified women.

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

Offline examplens

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1881
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 09:18:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Linux User Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2024, 01:48:24 PM »

You got +karma from me for this  ;)
I didn't recognize Agbe as a woman before, but now I'm thinking about editing my Vote post for Bitcointalk awards and nominating Agbe as "Miss Bitcointalk".  :D
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Online Cantsay

• Activity: 1049
  • FOFF
  • Last Active: Today at 08:07:48 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2024, 02:16:11 PM »

I didn't recognize Agbe as a woman before, but now I'm thinking about editing my Vote post for Bitcointalk awards and nominating Agbe as "Miss Bitcointalk".  :D

@Agbe never confirmed to be a female, I’ve gone over the replies again and again but didn’t find anywhere he stated it [I’d appreciate if you point me to it, if perhaps I missed it].

In my local language “Agbe” is a male given name - but since this is a virtual space any one can pretend to be male or female unless they complete their kyc verification to proof otherwise.

Since I’ve always taken @Agbe to be a man, I’ll keep on doing that unless he actually goes through with the kyc.
FOFF

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2024, 02:16:11 PM »

Offline examplens

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1881
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 09:18:24 PM
    • View Profile

Linux User Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2024, 02:50:54 PM »
@Agbe never confirmed to be a female, I’ve gone over the replies again and again but didn’t find anywhere he stated it [I’d appreciate if you point me to it, if perhaps I missed it].

In my local language “Agbe” is a male given name - but since this is a virtual space any one can pretend to be male or female unless they complete their kyc verification to proof otherwise.

Since I’ve always taken @Agbe to be a man, I’ll keep on doing that unless he actually goes through with the kyc.

Relax.
I intentionally put two smileys in the previous comment. I thought that was enough to indicate the seriousness of the statement, although rby really got +karma from me. That part was real.
██████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Online DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1088
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 08:01:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2024, 02:59:42 PM »
@Fivestar4everMVP previously made a thread asking for the same question. One member of the girls' club, @aiviaa485, has already given a clear answer to this question. Hope this helps.
https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=315737.msg1476200#msg1476200
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2074
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 08:45:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2024, 03:43:50 PM »
@Fivestar4everMVP previously made a thread asking for the same question. One member of the girls' club, @aiviaa485, has already given a clear answer to this question. Hope this helps.
https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=315737.msg1476200#msg1476200
+karma to you for pointing this out to the op and I believe it sure should help him on his query, and others who might have same query as well.

I am hoping that as the forum grows, we all will learn to use the search functions before creating threads like this, which is asking about something related to the forum, this is to avoid asking what other users have previously asked, because, as far as I know and can tell, the many questions we ask here concerning the forum, have been asked by some persons in the past, even though it did he dated afar, like before many of us joined the forum, we can always continue the discussion rather than creating conflicting threads.

Offline Agbe

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2024, 09:19:00 PM »

You are 99% wrong Agbe is pure a female name but men also bear the name and if you want to confirm you can make research and see it by yourself. The name is unisex but it is purely for female gender base on the meaning. Though different countries have their own meaning of the name. Like a local board in this forum is using my name as a normal word in their local board and I receive notification every time when the when is use and that made me to visit their board asked the meaning and they told me that it is "SELLING or SOLD" so I just leave it like that. And till now I am still receiving notifications every day from that local board whenever the name is mentioned. Well I might not blame you because the meaning of the name might different from my end.
And look at the notifications I got.

So that your claim that Agbe is a male giving name is wrong. And as I said if you doubt me check the name on social media...

Online DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1088
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 08:01:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2024, 05:17:23 AM »
I am hoping that as the forum grows, we all will learn to use the search functions before creating threads like this, which is asking about something related to the forum, this is to avoid asking what other users have previously asked, because, as far as I know and can tell, the many questions we ask here concerning the forum, have been asked by some persons in the past, even though it did he dated afar, like before many of us joined the forum, we can always continue the discussion rather than creating conflicting threads.
We should understand that some users, especially those who are newbies, find it hard to do the navigation. It will take a lot of time to adjust to this forum. I suggest that they use the chat which can be found on the homepage if they cannot find the answer to their questions. The admin, moderators, and other users are actively using it to communicate with each other.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 11:43:37 AM by DabsPoorVersion »
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline rby

• Activity: 729
  • Last Active: March 26, 2024, 05:20:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Karma Avatar Topic Starter
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2024, 06:41:20 PM »

LOL... Let's leave Agbe , by next year when his transgender surgery is completed,  we will vote her for Miss bitcointalk.  But don't be surprised when you see your name in the category of "the event of the yeat" :D

Relax.
I intentionally put two smileys in the previous comment. I thought that was enough to indicate the seriousness of the statement, although rby really got +karma from me. That part was real.
Most times people are so serious that they miss the whole fun of life. I wonder why Cantsay didn't figure out the sarcastic nature of your post. As for the karma, I go it and I am happy to enjoy it while it last, before the admin will introduce karma sources  LOL.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG